National Geographic determined, through research and analytical data...

National Geographic determined, through research and analytical data, that this is what the average American will look like by 2050. Are these facial aesthetics effay?

BEANED

Hapa's and mulatto's have nice faces

That's stupid, there's not a single white person. I'm nto saying your country's population is not going to be mostly like your pic related but even in my country (that has always been a brown country) there's white-white people, not everyone is going to mix. Also the population can't change that much in 50 years-

>Also the population can't change that much in 50 years-

You are essentially saying you are smarter and know more than scientists and data analyzers who have careers in those fields and spend their lives determining these things based on factual information that is already out there.

Wrong. Average american will be like this. Already the average in texas and california

And BLACKED holy shit
You can't make this up

I'm just judging the pic, I think that's not an accurate illustration(?) of the actual study.

my life mission now is to prevent this

/pol/ was right again!
Guess I'm 1488 #cruzmissle now

>all bright eyed
holy shit it dawned on me this really is a jewish conspiracy

These are very attractive. If you don't have genetic diversity you end up looking ugly. That's why bumpkins have atrocious facial aesthetics

daddy

is 2050 just too early for this? that's barely 2 generations.

maybe like 2150 at the earliest.

Honest question: Doesn't this assume that all relationships are going to be interracial? most couples usually are the same race

Our current idea of Veeky Forums will be an ugly and embarrassing memory. Like how we look at most 70s/80s/90s fashion

not "average" but "some"

if every generation 10% of couples are interaction, after 6 (10*10*10*10*10*10) generations there will be no non "interacial" couples because there will be no people with only one ethnicity

Does National Geographic do anything other than clickbait race shit?

Am I stupid for expecting something else from them?

you're talking about nat geo, they're not exactly known for being rigorous about methodology, but rather pushing a popular agenda and selling copies... anyway, it's not like scientist were exempt from being wrong, ya dingus. heliocentrism is an old concept, but hasn't been accepted for more than a couple hundred years, just sayin'

you have to be 21 at most to actually believe this

everyone with a brain knows right now that goth ninja is butt ugly

the average american is something like 60% white, 13% black, the rest largely hispanic, but is regardless the most racially diverse single person on earth

"average" is worthless because it doesn't account for groups. the average american is not mixed race, but if you take an average of every american, they're the most mixed person to ever exist. in 2050 there will be a load of whites, blacks, a lot more hispanics and other minorities, but regardless the groups will still exist

Why does anybody even give a shit? You can fuck whoever you want to fuck.

there's a middle-ground between inbreeding like that and breeding away all the distinct races and ethnicities we have at the moment.

celts can still breed with celts, borrebies with borrebies, nords with nords etc. because there are thousands or hundreds of thousands of individuals in those ethnic groups - genetic diversity means marrying a girl from the next village, not from your village.

mixing all the races together might not produce anything but a samey mush.

mixing 100 peoples faces together and showing you a pic of the average doesnt mean shit, even if america is half spics by 2050 doesnt mean theyre pumping out little half white mongrel babies

national geographic was a fucking rag even before being bought out by fox not surprised to see them publishing this garbage

it's an average senpai white people won't be extinct

it's not an average cretin, these are "models" cherrypicked for the sole purpose of illustrating what jews want WASPs to think is in store for them and their children and their children's children.

so everybody is going to be from stephen curry's family?

Yes

Only the second column, second row (b2 by excel spreadsheet standards) has a good looking face.

globalist propaganda used to destroy ethnic identity so that we are easier to rule over, most people will not breed with another race. What this should show is a bunch of whites and Hispanics along with a few blacks and Asians

and stay there

There is beauty in ethnic identity. It's not a political issue, it's social and cultural. And fashion is cultural. And hapas are ugly gremlins who can't do fashion well.

would date if she was covered in sick garms

>70s/80s/90s
i'd take the fashion of those decades over today's anytime

>even if america is half spics by 2050 doesnt mean theyre pumping out little half white mongrel babies

...You do know the majority of latinos are racially ambiguous mutts, right?

doesn't mean whites will willingly have sex with them. which bring me to my second point

>all these post race war rape babies

tfw I look like the dude in the bottom right corner

>ambiguous
Most hispanics are mixed from mongoloid tribes who used the land commection between siberia and alaska during the ice age then after settling and developing on their own, white spaniards came and bred/raped plenty of them during the conquests. Whatever was left are closer to orientals than to hapas.

You completely left out the trans-Atlantic slave trade and the millions of Africans that were brought to Central and South America. It's the reason why Latinos like the ones from Brazil, Nicaragua, the Dominican Republic, etc have African features.

>y-you mean my rick owens and yeezys wont be c-c-cool in 2050? fashion trends dont real

Imagine that face and those eyes looking up at you while those lips are sucking you off, fug.