Veeky Forums smells

What deodorant should I get, I'm not really feeling the strong smell of pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2016/06/i-stopped-showering-and-life-continued/486314/?utm_source=atlfb
alcoholjournal.org/article/S0741-8329(02)00198-2/abstract?cc=y=
paulaschoice.com/expert-advice/skin-care-basics/_/alcohol-in-skin-care-the-facts
amazon.com/Certain-Dri-Roll--Anti-Perspirant-Pack/dp/B001F0QX1E/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Neutral scented deoderant, as to not overpower your cologne

arm n hammer

cool fresh is really good.

i would use either toms of maine natural doeoderant, or better yet just use the crystal thing that you rub under your pits.

>the crystal thing

It's called salt user :^)

Pretty nifty actually. Make your pits so salty that the smell making bacteria can't survive there.

Old Spice... the fresh or pure sport scents are good. And it doesn't have alzheimers-causing aluminum in it.

but makes huge salt marks on any dark shirts you wear

How the fuck do you forget the word for salt?

If you sweat that much you need an antiperspirant anyways. I've never gotten salt marks and I've used the salt think for years. The same one actually, they last forever.

I don't sweat much but I realize that my pits still smell after using Toms of Maine. Am I putting too little or is it just shite? I roll on two layers.

you're supposed to put on deodorant before you go to bed and when you shower in the morning, the deodorant won't wash off. If you put deodorant on after the shower, it won't work as well

you're shitting me

nah
Americans don't know how to use Deodorant
Americans are autistic

i use primal pit stick unscented

it seems to last all day, doesn't have aluminum and doesn't smell

neat stuff

I'm going to chalk this up to being a troll. I know for a fact you europoors don't shower more than once a week.

i didnt forget the word for salt. its literally called the crystal, ok?

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2016/06/i-stopped-showering-and-life-continued/486314/?utm_source=atlfb

>Obviously if you work in close quarters with people who are upset by the smell of bodies, trying this is inconsiderate.

So he still fucking smells, he just stopped noticing it.

u n s c e n t e d
n
s
c
e
n
t
e
d

This.

but you're probably poor so get some axe or something

>I think i'm superior for buying some tiny squirt bottle that costs $304

Any cheap deodorants that wont make me smell like a 14 year old boy?

all you see is a price tag and a little bottle

try actually going to a retail space and get a consultation, you might understand

there's more to things than the internet and the mens grooming aisle at your local walmart

you ask for advice and want something more than usual, but you act like a scared poor boy actually given some options

Why are gays so pretentious? Bitchy, just like women.

>try actually going to a retail space and get a consultation, you might understand

Translation: Allow a sales person to deliver their memorized sales pitch while giving off friendly extroverted vibes. Most of what they say is likely monster-cable level lies.

aesop operates very differently
i seriously suggest you try to visit a space if you can overcome your introvert autistic social anxiety

you have zero interest and simply front knowledge from all the times you got rejected and "tricked" in buying products, or were to awkward to say no.

if you've ever been, you would know they don't operate like other retail spaces

just go on Amazon and buy the one with the most stars so you can avoid interaction and buy the most cost effective product the flock recommends

jesus man i dont need that much money and effort to smell good

why even post then?
didn't you want something uncommon, special? all you do is cower when faced to leave your comfort zone. mediocre as fuck, but want to be a snowflake.

post a pic of yourself

this guy took a psych 101 class and now he thinks he knows everyone lol post a fit

i got an A in 101, does that count?
nice phish, why would i post a fit?

nice door hinges.
>richfag confirmed

I use Every Man Jack in the citrus scent because I fucking love citrus fruit. But honestly, it doesn't last for shit. Fucking Old Spice would last me the entire day no problem.

Anyone have any recommendations of long lasting deodorant?

are you a cabinet? post a pic of yourself not your soap collection

no thanks

its not a door

>getting this triggered for not being able to afford "expensive soap" and being mediocre plebs

Look in the mirror, you are the retard here. Do you see anyone replying to your posts except me? It's because you have nothing to offer this board and probably life in general. You have no value; the only value you have is providing some guy across the globe with shits n gigs as he tries to get dinner ready.

You have proven to be a failure on such a simple level of human interaction that I'm convinced you are actually mentally retarded and are probably typing these replies with supervision from the nurses at the Fuckwitsville Home for the Mentally Bereft. Now I'm going, because the only alternative is to wait for you to rinse your head out with shotgun mouthwash and I cant be bothered waiting

triggered much?

Yes

Dove clean comfort deodorant has a nice subtle smell that I've been using for a while. I recommend it.

Yeah that shit is way too strong.

>showering in the morning instead of at night

I use either Dove sensitive/cucumber or YSL L'Homme

No. Stop. People sweat while they sleep, you can do both but never exclude a morning shower. Its disgusting. You wouldn't only brush your teeth at night would you?

I don't ever brush my teeth.

it's not as disgusting as getting in your bed without showering and letting your bedding get 10 times as nasty as it otherwise would have just from nightsweat.

also,
>not sleeping with no blankets and the window open so you fall asleep with your skin as cool as a glass of milk and wake up cold in the middle of the night and tug a thin sheet over yourself and huddle up comfy but not hot as your consciousness drifts away and you slumber

Jesus Christ OP, you're autistic. Just use Sure or something, why do you need to ask an imageboard what deodorant to use? Have you ever made a decision by yourself in your life.

If you can choose only one?
>go to bed clean, wake up clean
as opposed to
>accumulate filth throughout the entire day
>transfer that to your bed
>clean yourself exclusively before getting dirty again

It's literally the equivalent of showering before shitting. Meanwhile, night shower works for any routine. You can even work out and it won't force a routine change.

holy fuck, you fell so hard for designer-tier overpriced cosmetics

you should be ashamed, I would never cop the skincare stuff they sell at the high-end clothing stores I go to

Oh wow.

I use this and have had compliments from both males and females. It's not too strong of an odor, but gives a nice scent if you're sweating inside a car or something. I even keep a small one in my backpack and occasionally lightly dab it on my clothes.

"I would never cop the skincare stuff they sell at the high-end clothing store I go to"
>implying you even cop anything while you're there other than trying shit on and scouring grailed or the web for the loswest possible price ever

sorry it doesn't have those sick graphics or raf's label on them :(

>even keep a small one in my backpack and occasionally lightly dab it on my clothes.

wtf

I sweat a lot from my pits so I use certain-dri in the evening then sometimes a cologne in the morning before heading out

I use degree blue stick. I switch the scents occasionally. Arctic edge or something rn. Works well for me.

I sweat a fuckload, even shaved my pits but it made no difference
What aluminium free deodorant/antiperspirant will save me

Where is $304 number coming from? Its like $30-40 retail.

Anyone tried pheromone colognes/deodorants?
I've looked it up a bit online, and people said it seemed to work, but can't really rely on anecdotal evidence.

>Can't rely on anecdotal evidence
>Asks for more of it

Oops, I messed up.
Guess I'd just like another opinion other than the place I was hearing about it from, got a circlejerk feeling from the community.

I don't like smelling like anything desu

can't even stand wearing cologne

what deo won't leave white stains in black shirts like old spice and dove do?

use Sanex 0% shower gel (no fragrance) followed up with Sanex Men Dermo Invisible Anti-White Marks Anti-Perspirant 24H

I swear by sanex, their deoderant smells fantastic but subtle

but Im always wearing bleu de chanel anyway

shaving your pits will have the opposite effect you moron, the hair is there to stop sweat/smell escaping

go to your doctor and see if you can't get a medical deoderant with steroids in it

try soapwalla

Because they are women in every aspect but physical

>buying any "for men" product ever
those are all over-scented like shit and poorly formulated in general
says it's non-irritant while having a fragrance which all are irritants. bonus points for even containing skin-drying alcohol.
>getting anything but an ACH-based antiperspirant
don't believe any retards considering aluminum harmful, you are ingesting way more aluminum through your food.

those white stains are aluminum.
so use one w/o, tho won't work very well as an antiperspirant then.

You want one that is made from denaturated alcohol, denatonium benzoate and some form of aluminium (like chloride). Nothing more. One application will make the area sweat free for up to a week.

Your deoderant should not smell anything at all. Get a decent perfume to do that.

>You want one that is made from denaturated alcohol, denatonium benzoate and some form of aluminium (like chloride).
Any suggestions?

how's l'oreal explaining the anti-marks marketing claim?
does it imply all their other antiperspirant leave marks?

would guess they just slightly reduced the ACH content. but ofc that didn't lead to backing off that 48h lasting marketing claim even tho they reduced the main antiperspirant agent (ACH).

>Your deoderant should not smell anything at all. Get a decent perfume to do that.
perfumes are way too fragrant. at most you should wear some eau de toilette.

What i've described is rubbing alcohol (plus the aluminium which isn't per se necessary, but commercial antiperspirants add it). Hell, if you can, get high percentage grain alcohol like everclear instead. But to answer your question, go to your drug store and ask if they have a primarily alcohol-based deodorant. In my case it was called absolute dry.

The smell is bacteria feeding on your sweat. Alcohol kills bacteria instantly. Regular deoderants is generally just some cheap-ass perfume that masks the smell.

Eau de toilettes evaporates in like an hour. A good eau de perfume lasts at least 6 depending on the weather. And no, they arent too fragrant either.

>denaturated alcohol, denatonium benzoate
enjoy your apoptosis:
alcoholjournal.org/article/S0741-8329(02)00198-2/abstract?cc=y=

the answer to that problem is to re-apply not to increase the concentration, which makes the fragrance over-powering.

Yes, alcohol might produce apoptosis, however, that essay does not prove that. Testing neonatal human skin cells on a platter does not equate a living human being, especially seeing as it would remove proteins that inhibit apoptosis. Specifically, Bcl2 and Bcl-XL.

>go to bed clean, wake up clean
Except I wake up stinking.

Well, say and believe what you will. Im sure that your paco rabanne 1 million will give you lifelong pleasure.

there are other reasons against denatured alcohol too:
paulaschoice.com/expert-advice/skin-care-basics/_/alcohol-in-skin-care-the-facts

You do know what source criticism is, right?

this. anyone here /baking soda/ ?

This is heinous. Old Spice has better ones imo. Swagger or pure sport have nicer scent.

>space

we call them stores user

Scentless anti antiperspirant.

Go /frag/

would honestly do the same if i could afford spending so much on cosmetics
i've tried aesop/ysl/apc/grown alchemist and apart from alchemist, the products feel luxurious, smell perfect and work fantastically. oficially the result for buck ratio is a lot lower than with cetaphil or whatever, but that's obvious

So literally all the "natural" deodorants I'm seeing have tons of pictures of people with chemical burns due to using them

So is there a single aluminum free unscented deodorant/antiperspirant that actually works but doesn't do that?

does not exist

no organic almuminum free product is effective enough

and no effective aluminum product is good for your body

make up your mind

Alright fine gimme the aluminum what's the best deodorant in that case

if you want unscented, maybe try driclo or sweat blocker pads
unscented and clog your sweat glands
obviously not healthy, but i does the trick for most

i also suggest gatsby deodorant body papers, they're like wet towelettes you can use during the day for a quick freshing up

also gives an intensely pleasant cooling menthol effect

i had hypderhydrosis and baaad bo
i eventually had noninvasive laser procedure, miradry, to burn a percentage of my sweat glands

life is definitely better

it is quite an expensive procedure, but totally worth it for me.

What cologne is Veeky Forums?

Certain Dri Roll-On Anti-Perspirant + Your Cologne of Choice

amazon.com/Certain-Dri-Roll--Anti-Perspirant-Pack/dp/B001F0QX1E/

No need for anything else.

If you literally waste this much time to get a deodorant you need to get a second job you bum.
>Calling a sales pitch a consultation

This is much better and then apply your cologne

>dab it on my clothes
kys my man