What type of face do you have?

What type of face do you have?

oval/oblong

Rectangle reporting in

Ugly :(

i'm somewhere in between round and square i think? i always thought i had a nice face shape but i'm not sure if it'll change when i lose more weight

What type of face is this?

No bully pls

diamond i think

this desu :c

On the bright side, being interesting and friendly is way more important than looks

t. a good-looking guy with a shitty and boring personality no one likes

What type of glasses best fit an oblong face?

Also interested in this for diamond.

Diamond, I've got godly cheekbones

Inverted triangle

Could be better, could be worse

Pics?

I have diamond, the only way to wear your hair is medium to long with it. Otherwise you look like a mong.

post some diamond face inspo senpai

Reposting this here, seems more appropriate. I lost a lot of weight, what kind of shape would you say I have?

Can anybody give an outside opinion on my face shape? I've never been able to see myself.

I'd like to add that I'm not normally this fat. I just fucked up my bulk at the start and put on too much weight too quickly. Also messed up my skin.

Square

oblong
i'll kill myself

>not triangle masterrace

yeh well ur a dork

oval or round

get a buzzcut, you look like a dad

>tfw square

Why live?

i'd rather be beautiful than have friends 2bh famm

People with triangle headshapes look like aliens. Diamonds are the true masterrace

This is the thread I've been looking for. I need your opinion on what my face shape is. I can't tell if its oblong or round or maybe something else. Thanks in advance

Oplonque

Your face isn't round, imo. It's too long for that. I'd say it's either oval or oblong, the later being more likely.

Inverted triangle; your lower face has that distinct pointy chin. You would be a diamond if your forehead was narrower than your cheekbones, but it doesn't look like that.