How do I look like this while leading just as unhealthy of a lifestyle? Is there some secret?

How do I look like this while leading just as unhealthy of a lifestyle? Is there some secret?

Here's the secret very few people know

You have to start eating healthier foods, participate in regular to moderate exercise, care for your overall well being and hygiene.

Do this as a routine and you'll be attractive in no time.

It always works! Those normies never see it coming!

I mean particularly the dude in the picture, Elias from Iceage. How do I smoke and drink, have a terrible sleep schedule and still look fucking beautiful?

apathy can go a long way

Pic related looks unhealthy. Effay but not beautiful.

What exactly looks unhealthy/not beautiful?

It's called genetics buddy

Hes only 24, so even if he is a chronic alcoholic and chain smoker its unlikely to have had any aesthetic impact yet

And in his recent, non-photoshoot pics he really does not look healthy

have someone paint a portrait of you

pics?

Fair points.

it's all genetics, mac demarco is the same age yet looks 40

its also genetics.

I am 24 and have never smoked once in my life. exercise and eat right.

yet I am just ugly.

>tfw

Genetics my nigga. You could be a heroin addict and good genes would still make you look attractive.

Pale skin, bags under eyes, lanky and greasy hair

*lank, not lanky

having good genes

homosexual manlet with god tier genes and personality.
I really like him

He's calling for his outfit back.

perfectly blends in

Definitely not a manlet, saw them in concert and he's at least 6ft tall

Pale, Yellow bags under eyes, doesn't wash his hair, probably smells like filth masked by perfume

He was at least an inch shorter than me,I'm 5''11. also he smelled like distillery and grease

do you like his music or even know anything about it or is it just a good-looking guy who seems 'cool'

everyone on fa is so adolescent i swear. not even wholesome, developing adolescent, but just top cunt adolescent

Yes I do enjoy THEIR music,but Elias is so miserable and depressed.Live concerts are terrible because he is literally drunk all the time and just moaning and stumbling on the mic.It's really sad seeing wasted potential.

Being drunk is part of the performance. You really don't get it at all. Also how is it wasted potential? Iceage is a great band who have released three very well received albums.

You are the one not getting it. He can't even stand straight during the concert.I mean no offense but If you think that its okay to pay for that kind of "performance" you are probably underage.He turned down a role offered to him in a Hollywood movie. I doubt he'll live to 30

The depressed alcoholic thing is an act
It's literally the sound iceage are going for

I saw them live last year, but the drunk thing is just an act (I'm not sure if he's actually drunk or not desu). But it kinda works with the aesthetics they're going for. Pretty cool live show imo

>turns down a role in a movie
>dead at 30
this logic

yeah, like Nick Cave who died when he was 27 because he did heroin. Fuck outta here with that "art is real" shit, musician don't have to kill themselves if they make sad music and Ian Curtis wasn't a hero or more authentic for doing that. Elias is a European punk, it's normal to drink and smoke excessively but you rarely die from that.

>He turned down a role offered to him in a Hollywood movie
what movie

>Heavy drinking can cause damage to many organs and systems in the body, which can result in pancreatitis, internal bleeding, liver damage and anemia.
>One fourth of all people who kill themselves exhibited alcohol abuse.
this combined with smoking
>Lung Cancer
>COPD
>Heart Disease
>Stroke

>it's normal to drink and smoke excessively but you rarely die from that.
>rarely die from that
>from that
>that

>pale skin
pale skin is more Veeky Forums and more attractive, only mongoloids fall for the tan meme, which is thankfully dying.
skin tone is also not a reliable health indicator.
>bags under eyes
bags under eyes are very often genetic and not related to poor sleeping habits or unhealthy lifestyle
>lanky
he's average height/weight
>greasy hair
bs

what the fuck man Nick Cave's not dead that's straight bs

nick cave is alive m8

>tfw he will never be your gay lover
:((((((

He just has good genetics man. Nice eyes and great bone structure. I imagine being on tour he doesn't eat a lot and performing burns a lot so that's why he's skinny.

heroin isnt even that dangerous, its just that most of the people who end up injecting heroin these days are already >5 years from death before they start.
not that Elias does heroin. He isnt even fucked in the slightest, he is a regular copenhagen punk. copenhagen kids all smoke and drink the way he does.

My nigga denzelwashington.jpg

Are you referencing what I think you're referencing?

Nigga, he's in his 20s, I don't know where you live but most of the people I know do harder drugs than Elias.
it's a meme you dip

Oscar Wilde? wew lad :^)

after all this alcohol and cigarettes ,his skin is better than mine

HOW

how? he just has better skin than you. I smoke and drink too and my skin is flawless, its not like it has a visible, physical effect on you after 10 years. give it 20 or 30 years and you'll start to see the signs.

what hair product is good for this?

none. my hair is just like this when I haven't showered for a day. also no-poo.

taking care of your hair instead of using product fuckboy

btw how exactly do all of you know he chain smokes and drinks a lot?

not saying it's unlikely but how do you know it for certain

yea, my hair is fucking perfect

his voice sounds like he does, although that could just be normal wear and tear from 20 years of danish language being spoken.
and if you hang around copenhagen you'll see that it just about equals paris in the amount of young smokers