/Hair/ General

Lets post here since the other one is pretty dead...

>cole sprouse is literally goals

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PVErh4ygoQ0
hanzdefuko.com/shop/scheme-cream),
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw I post in the other thread and nobody answers in hours

Im going for a cut tomorrow. What should I ask for? What kind of cuts fit my head?

pls help

>be 33
>look 17

What kind of hair styles are good for looking older? Are bangs in the forehead a big no-no?

For fucks sake don't recommend an undercut.

your hair is short as hell dude. just keep growing it or get a Caesar or something

i have straight thin hair and a strong jawline, i dont really like short hair or the outdated undercut, my hair is decently long rn. Pics of suggestions?

If you wanna look older than bangs wont help

get something super neat, out of your face and dont have it too long, if you wanna look older have a stubble (if you suit it)

I'm thinking something short and choppy? Unfortunately I can't grow facial hair.

Reposting one more time as there is only couple of hours till appointment.
Any advice? Was thinking about getting something buzzcut-ish short just to try it, as ive actually never had really short hair, but dont want to lose like a year of hair in one moment.
Hair is thin and little bit wavy, also not really good hairline.

how do you guys like to dry your hair after bathing and how long does it take?

holy fuck ill keep you in my prayers bro

As in "Nothing will ever help you"?

Thinking I'll go for a cole sprouse-looking cut?
Getting it cut later today.

do it (amazing hair btw)

Do the matt bomer

(JUST) got this cut. Had it for years
And realised it looks shit
How do I style it?

your hair is perfection

well thanks, but try living with it..
either way, its gone

a good cut for you would be YOUR FUCKIN WRISTS. end your life faggot

why

rude

I want to go for the Jaime Lannister hair cut but I have no idea if it's actually a good style or not. (also taking into account I have a pretty week jaw line and no facial hair)

Idk what to do with this, I want to re-dye it but idk if I wanna go black or back to blonde (was platinum). I do wanna go yung leo tho, that's my usual go-to, I'd buzz it if I wasn't so sure it'd look like shit, and Biebs has been getting the same fucking haircuts (and color) I have like a week after me so people constantly ask me if I copy him and I despise it

Homeboys, would somebody be so kind and tell me please what my face shape is? I honestly can't tell if its oblong or round or what. Also, has anyone got any hair advice for me? I've never used any hair styling products, and right now my haircut makes me look like a golden pineapple. Thank you very much

It's shit.

how do i go about having a messy side part haircut without growing a mullet on the back?

keep the back trimmed? lmao fucking tard

get a tapered back, it should grow out better

What do you think would be a good cut for my face shape, my hair poofs out on the sides if I don't do anything with it so I'm thinking something like a medium fade with something on top to play with.

shave it and go full moby

I know girls envy my perfect eyebrows

You look like you could pull the Norman Reedus look

Nice hair! I dont know about shapes of faces but you look like you could pull a really good messy pompadour

Dont buzz cut your sides, just keep it short and clean. Also this color looks really fresh, try it maybe!

You should try this

Absolutely disgusting. Every fucker has this hair

Just because you dont like it doesnt mean its disgusting. Post your hair btw, lets see what you have

who hurt you

Thinking of going for a cut like this but my university graduation is in just less than a month and my current hair is just bland, mid back length and grown out, but (mostly) predictable if I use the right products. About the same texture and a similar curl pattern to that hair, but mine is more auburn.

Don't know whether to wait and keep my predictable hair until after graduation to save any mishaps if it goes wrong or just to take the risk and do it now. Is it better to risk having better hair, but it may backfire or to go with the safe but dull option?

But does a bob look weird under a graduation cap?

I have a picture from after a football game back when I was in high school and I looked like a lot like him.

Can I get any suggestions as what to do with my mop?

fucking Norman Reddus cant pull the "Norman Reedus look" he looks like a football dad that has never missed a high school game

Part from a side and not down the middle

Yeah I thought that's probably a good idea.
Would I suit having the back and sides cut shorter?

>ginger hair
Hate it but usually have to look to other gingers for inspo. Domhnall's hair was kinda cool in Revenant.

you'll look cute
do it

yung leo maybe
hard to tell with cencored pic, we kinda need to see ur face to know what would suit you

absolutely do it

kekked hard

Would my barber look at me funny if I have long hair and i go in and just ask for a buzzcut?

is that weird?

you'll make his day, do you know how satisfying it is to buzzcut a solid head of hair?

No. You autist.

It might start a small conversation, but I'm sure you can handle that.

"What made you wanna cut it off?" something like that.

Looking for haircut recommendations. I have a high hairline and I usually just get a number 6 on top and 5 on the sides. I would like to grow it out, I was wonder if a undercut would look good? Also I am working on the weight issue, down 12 pounds already since April.

undercut would be fine

Great work on the weight bud!! it's great your'e trying. Yeah I agree grow your hair out, slight undercut and sweep it back. Maybe some new glasses too would suit you well :)

we're all gonna make it user, good to hear you took some initiative. A side part would probably go good with your hair.

I usually wear a hat because I haven't got a clue how to style my hair.
Once again, any suggestions appreciated.

I'd grow that top our a bit more, but other than that good on you user.

You can really just keep growing it out for a couple months before you start to think haircut alternatives.

do us all a favour and splash some nitric acid on your fucking disgusting face

u kiss ur mom with that mouth?

at least my mom will kiss me, shes not repulsed by my sickley skin and auswitz noes.
>kys

Lmao thanks dude, I'm sure my barber will know exactly what to give me when I ask for that style

This looks really nice. I hope you have about the same size neck cause, it might turn out slightly different if you do. Anyways my advice would to just wait til after graduation. Speaking from experience, anything can go wrong and its better safe than sorry. I would love to get that hair but my hair his way to thick and oddly curly and wavy at some parts so it makes my hair appear uneven, so I usually just straighten it

pic is kinda like my hair straightened and its more of a light brown color (with blonde ends, from bleaching it 2 years ago)

What do y'all think? I'm debating getting a trim. The top and sides are getting a little long. My fit is generally fratty.

Thanks for the encouragement

My neck might be a little slimmer than that, but I've had bobs quite often before in the past and they always look good with my neck. It's probably one of my better features, as much as a neck can be a good feature.

But yeah, despite knowing bobs suit me it's the fear of a bad cut that's putting me off - not the fear of the cut itself. So waiting has seemed the better idea to me.

But my hair is thick as fuck too, but seems easier to maintain when it's shorter - have you tried that length and know it doesn't work? You might be surprised if you haven't.
And have you looked into curly hair care methods if you have an unpredictable curl pattern? I used to have to same, but it's become a lot more predictable since I've been following a proper hair care plan for it.

I had a feeling my hair wouldn't work at this length and I was right. When I was younger I had it similar in length but it probably wasn't a problem (as much) because I hadn't gone through puberty yet. I've been trying to grow it out since my last haircut was a total fail. And i've actually never heard of a curly hair care method before. Where should I look into that?

CRAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWLING

this
The only reason Jaime Lannister looks good with that haircut, is because he's a 10/10 anyway.

How do I live with myself knowing I will never be Nikolaj?

There's a few different online resources - I think the Curly Girl Method is the name of the most popular one.

They've got all kinds of suggestions, some are fairly easy to implement (like "plopping" and only using a diffuser if you're going to use a hairdryer) and some time a bit more effort (like eliminating sulphates from your routine) but it's really worth taking a look into and really does make a difference.

Been thinking about buzzing for months, I just have a messy slick back that I've had for about 2 years

looks really nice to me

I've been growing my hair out since the last year or so but I don't know if I should keep letting it grow or get a cool haircut.
I've been thinking about bleaching it and dyeing my hair to white and also give me a haircut but I really dont know.

Anybody know what type of product I would need to use to style pic related?

Kek

Dude there are whole tutorials out there
youtube.com/watch?v=PVErh4ygoQ0
That guy recommends Scheme Cream (hanzdefuko.com/shop/scheme-cream), although he's probably being paid to advertise them.

-------------

Growing out my hair for awhile with no real goal, still no idea what to do. It's quite thick, and pretty wavy / curly unless I blow dry it.

actually my hairs are like this , picture is shit

Thank you.

What to do with this receding line?
I'm letting it grow atm.

first of all get smaller sunglasses. then I would consider a haircut that doesn't emphasise your hairline. try to split it somewhere else, pull it back and to the sides, or buzz it

>will it be weird if I go into the barber and ask for a haircut

Dude come on

You look like Paul McCartney look to him for inspiration

Why the fuck go to a barber for a buzzcut lmao

just get one of those Babyliss For Men TM thingymajigs.

johnwick/10

feedback?
I can't really grow it onger and don't know how to keep the beard or if I shuold shave it

ask for a cut that allows growing but hides the line more
lucky you, nice hair. maybe some sort of ponytail/bun would be cool

sick against me shirt, i have the same one

Had a hitler youth for ages, stopped caring about a year ago. What next? Also I feel like getting it dyed black and be and edgy goth faggot for a while. Would that work? Sorry for the dark pic, storm just took out my lights.

I can't figure out your ethnicity. Are you like half asian? Also got any pics without the beard?

Is there any way to mimick the effect that humidity has on my hair when I'm in an arid climate?

bump pls i need advice

Does long hair not suit me at all? It seems like everyone i know wants me to cut my hair, but i want to grow to out longer. its unstyled currently, but I just put in an order for some hair perm to get my sides in check.

I understand that long hair doesnt suit skinny guys as much as it would a muscular guy, so im bulking currently.

Should i just keep it shorter? it seems like undercut in in vogue now and i dont want to one of the masses.

my old fuckmyshitup'ey haircut (May) and the new one (one week ago). Which one is better, Veeky Forumsgs?

Was planning on getting my haircut soon. What'd be best for me? Also, what's my face shape?

What product should I use for hilter youth // undercut? I used to use a spray with some hold but the company changed the formula and now it fucks my shit up.

>Im going for a cut tomorrow

I hope your throat. You just made Veeky Forums a shittier place by posting your ugly face.

Fix your eyebrows
Keep growing your hair
Be my bf

E D G Y

his opinion is that its disgusting

damn dude keep it up i wanna see some progres Veeky Forumsm