normie stories thread
today i got told i look like
>drug dealer
>cartel hitman
>gay
all of these combined

fucking nomies i swear

>Get called gay by a hick for wearing skinny jeans
>Guy gets mad after I tell him he looks like he's about to star in Brokeback Mountain 2

thats one weird story m8

Well what'd you wear?

You're a spic, aren't you, OP?

>Middle aged dude who still wears skater clothes, not even good stuff, he wears shit like neff, vans, stussy and obey
>he's one of those businessman Mexicans with the lineups and colorful shirts
>talking shit about me wearing cropped pants

>spic
nah, mostly meditareanen water nigger x slav snow nig
white velcros, short biege shorts from north face, and fucking black tracksuit from umbro

Weirder things happen in the rural midwest.

as a future mexican 'businessman' (MIS major), i googled exactly that to see what you were talking about
literally the first image

Have you guys fucked yet?

post fit lad

sounds like a good fit

Gay, drug trafficking hitman is a solid aesthetic

>Get called i look like skater
>NorthFace jacket
>Black jeans
>Air Maxes
>5 Panel
wat do Veeky Forums

T E R R O R W A V E

prob just the 5 panel, man

I stopped wearing all the shit that Veeky Forums told me to wear and instead just wore my gym clothes (black joggers and a t-shirt) and got told I looked hot by a load of people.

fug u Veeky Forums u made me uggo, guess thats what you get for listening to teenagers on Veeky Forums though

not our fault u cant dress yourself lmao

>Guy gets mad after I tell him he looks like he's about to star in Brokeback Mountain 2
How would brokeback mountain have a sequel since one of the main characters dies at the end.
He was right to get mad.

not our fault you live for other people's approval

by Veeky Forums standards I dressed 'well'
also, why are you referring to yourself as "our"? are you so attached to an online messaging board that you think you have some mutual voice for all members? bit sad really man t.b.h
do you tell yourself to cope with knowing how unattractive you are? as if your fragile sense of individuality is propped up only by some pieces of cloth that you wrap yourself in? i feel sorry for you my man.

>ftw I was told I look like a dad, a frat boy, and a hipster all in the same day

I guess so, teens are retarded nowadays

>do you tell yourself to cope with knowing how unattractive you are? as if your fragile sense of individuality is propped up only by some pieces of cloth that you wrap yourself in?

nice projection fag

also maybe you should take an english class before you try writing like that lmao

>also maybe you should take an english class before you try writing like that lmao
>lmao

do not criticize my writing when you use "LMAO" pleb!

could you make it any more obvious that you live in some third world gibberish speaking pooskin country

could you make it any more obvious that you live in murica?

Newfriend spotted.

Yea that's what happens when you listen to Veeky Forums advices

I am not your friend

I agree that he's likely projecting but there's nothing wrong with his grammar nor syntax

2obvious

his word choice and flow is very poor

much like his country
>living in a developed country is a bad thing

>word choice
>flow

Could you pretend to be intelligent any harder?

Australia isn't a poor country either

>Could you pretend to be intelligent any harder?

sure but then I'd end up trying to shoehorn crappy metaphors into my post like you

I've gotten drug dealer & gay numerous times, especially in highschool. My go to for fall & early winter is tight jeans, waffle-knits, an old beat up carhartt and some somewhat torn chucks. Anything other than those nike "stupid go get 'em slogan" graphic tees & prep gear tended to get some kind of comment. Long hair tends to do it aswell.

What metaphor?
Are you really this autistic?

>he doesn't know what a metaphor is

So you really are this autistic?

could you make it any more obvious that you live in some third world gibberish speaking pooskin country?

>Long hair tends to do it aswell.

nobody cared about my hair until it got long enough to where I started parting it down the middle, now everyone has an opinion

I'm the king of autism and I live in Sierra Leone smuggling diamonds out of the mines in my eyelids for a living, yes

wtf i hate eyelids now

Told I look like a dad, and a dad on vacation .
I'm 19
!and it was the look i was going for, so I'm happy. Though I'm wearing black Skinnies and stans, so Idk kinda funny

>why are you always so quiet user

I have autism you ableist harlot

*turns on heels and tosses cape*

because i have no mouth

post fit

No, but probably would since they're both fans of Country Fried Faggotry movies.

>Australia isn't a poor country

Yes it is.

Developed countries don't have to pay $100,000,000 extra just to get a #2 pencil shipped to them.

bump

>I stopped wearing all the shit that Veeky Forums told me to wear

>by Veeky Forums standards I dressed 'well'
>also, why are you referring to yourself as "our"?
baka

Motherfuckers wear what you feel is comfortable and according to weather and shut the fuck up

>Look Ma! I dressed myself again!

>is everything okay user?
>why do you look sad all the time user?
>user you should dress better, you should check out the new collection on h&m
>if ure such a fashionsta why dont you wear yeezys user
>are you gay user?
>*whisper* hey look at user, he's such a weirdo
>user do u suffer from depression? Ur ig is so scary

I'm hardly ever sad, I just suffer from resting iwanttokillmyself face

edgy

You have a picture of the tracksuit OP? I searching for one.

>Dressing to impress other people
Oh my.

fuck em they probably dont get it anyway

>Go to resturaunt I bartend at for a few beers with friends
>Just finished term of uni so recently back at job and don't know many of the new workers
>Meet other coworker who has mutual friends of mine
>dubs me as "sweden"
>thought I was a Swedish exchange student when I walked in because I had an adidas track jacket on
>Also known as "90s Dad"

Good times, still calls me sweden whenever she sees me.

Because I'm not comfortable around people who aren't my friends.