How should the average American women dress?

How should the average American women dress?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/Mj6da/all
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>full rick
Tbh wear whatever you like and look good in it

like this

Judging by obesity rates the "average" american woman doesn't need to worry about their clothes too much.

Women tend to exclude people based on how they're dressed.

Women need to stick with other women because they're not strong enough mentally to survive in their own.

Which is why you never see women living off grid alone or with bug out bags

And why women are not allowed to tryout for special operations

With that said, the correct answer is always like other women.

No matter what it is....if it's north face and leggings get that. If it's teal hair and Jean shorts do that..

She shouldn't.

I desire to marry her doesn't even involve sex. Not that I would mind it, but that's how you know you've found your soulmate

Spoken like a true beta.

This whole tread reeks of tfw no gf, sorry op no good advice for you.

This is the most retarded post to grace Veeky Forums in living memory.

She is begging to get her teeth licked and butt sniffed.

This is pretty retarded my fat friend. I know a few girls who dress pretty different in the same school. One girl wears black and gold jerseys sometimes with joggers and other urban type clothing, one girl goes southern bell core, this one girl dresses like a hippy, and most other random girls in the school dress differently. Women wear what they want. I've never had a girl "exclude" me based on what I wore when I didn't learn the ways of Veeky Forums. I dressed like a construction worker because I worked construction and I was never excluded by girls for it. Women will judge people for being overweight though.

facts

Shut up you fat ugly Spic.

gym attire probably

I think it would be better if they had some style and went for it while getting pieces that work for their body. They should be fit primarily above else.

If it was up to me, i'd like all the women to dress like they're actually surviving our very realistic dystopia imgur.com/a/Mj6da/all Sorry i can't upload pictures on this browser.

>Women all looking the same
That would be so boring.

PLEASE DON'T BE LONDON
L
E
A
S
E

D
O
N
'