Sunglass general

summer is on it's way, post sunglass inspo / questions so we don't all end up in Oakleys

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B00236SFQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=r7gmVWgEpRc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i'll start

i've got a pretty big head, and the sunglasses i currently own are too small (the arms are pushed p far outward and look fucking stupid).

Any styles / brands that look better on big heads?

>Any styles / brands that look better on big heads
most frames desu
just go with the largest option, if they're still too small, your head is fucking huge

american optical

Copped these a while ago

Anything that isn't Dita or Tom Ford is for fuckbois

wtc that facial structure and flawless complexion

ray ban aviators

Where can I get some nice clear sunglasses?

got you covered
amazon.com/gp/product/B00236SFQ0

warby parker

Photoshop

Thank you so muc

suggestions for sunglasses shape for my face?

hnnng

>hnnng
nice meme

Are any of these any good or are they all autist core?
Should i try on some square frames next time?

Try find some smaller tea shades, those ones on the lower left look too big

Do aviators suit me?

Definitely go square with that face shape

whats my face shape

i feel like they make your face seem long(idk since i don't know how you look without glasses)

are ones in the lower left the best out of the 4, so i should get some thing similar but smaller.

Summer is already here

You figure it out senpai

just get these

thanks senpai, i feel like I have an oval face shape based on this, do you agree .

Yup, probably closest to that. I wouldn't go that thin with the frames though. You have room for experimentation, which is good. Good luck

thanks i might cop a couple of pairs of cheap sunglasses in different shapes and see which suites my face the most and by a similar high end pair later on.
i agree thick frames don't look good on my face.

What facial shape would these work on?

GOAT

lmao

Normally I buy cheapshit sunglasses, but I'm looking to spend a little more on something worth keeping around.

I want it to look different than what most other people wear, though. Not that it needs to be special snowflake unique, but something that people will comment upon. Any directions you guys could point me in? I'll admit to knowing very little about fashion.

All you had to do was to catch that God damn train CJ

RB new wayfarer is a little bit more special and looks more modern than the traditional one. It gets me plenty of nice comments.

Tom Ford is more unique and also modern but also one of the most expensive brands.

are those raybans?

at your nearest gay club

ye RB 2180

Ray bans r for poor fags

The Tom Fords look great, but are definitely way out of my price range (although they do have a model with my name, which is tempting for vanity)

The new wayfarers look nice, thanks.

Underrated toast

all you need to know for this summer

youtube.com/watch?v=r7gmVWgEpRc

Some people don't want to look like a 1944 german scientist

These Oliver Peoples look cool. Might have to try these.

they look like clubmasters asos would sell for 10 euros to me

But I don't want clubmasters.

yes, i know some people don't have a fashion sense :(

no, you want frames that looks like knockoff clubmasters but cost x20 as much. got it.

>dd/mm/yy

Yuro get out

Any tips for an oval face with low eyes?

style seems to manage well with abnormally low eyes but I can't tell if that's because of the frames or because that model looks like a model

nice try faggot

'merican logic

What style best matches my face?

Persol have shit ton of great sunglasses, these are my fav

fixed it since you were so fucking lazy, digitally incompetent and presumably still learning, or on mobile.

what? dough. no idea what happened there.

k this is fucking weird I guess rotate doesn't actually rotate the image at the level of it's file data anymore it just tells the comp locally to display it rotated. Thanks Windows 10.
I give up, time to tilt our heads.

lolol

>digitally incompetent and presumably still learning

>posts thumbnail
>still not rotated

L

masterrace shades

your hairstyle makes you look extremely androgynous if you dont know

those sunglasses are all much too big for your face senpai

I don't know how rich you guys actually are, but I'm not spending $500 on sunglasses and wouldn't if I made 6 figures per year

>my completely arbitrary method is better than your completely arbitrary method!
Grow up guys

>trying to voice of reason an argument based on arbitrary loyalty and butt-hurt into productive cooperation

you must be new

to the planet

Dunno about that, you might want something more square for your face. Cant really go wrong with a pair of wayfarers.
Personally i just like tea shades.

Pmuch anyone without a big square jaw

What shades will go well with my face Veeky Forums ?

Forever a winning design

You need to learn about fashion brands beyond what you see on mass market ecommerce sites

That goes for the rest of you too. Wearing unique sunglasses is always more fa than being another lemming in everything posted here. Find some small brands, there are tons

What is my face shape? What sunglasses should I wear?

Round.
Square.

MYSTERIOUS AS THE DARK SIDE OF THE MOOOON

Just copped two pairs of Diors. They look good with my square face and sharp jaw

I've got a ridiculously big head, Götti Xandro fit me well (57mm/17mm)

try wider nose-bridges, like in the 17-19mm

What glasses look good on a round face?