Visit family after losing 20lb and going from 187 to 167

>visit family after losing 20lb and going from 187 to 167.
>Im 5'11 and lean, not even skelly like most of this board. Have some muscle mass
>they always bring up that im now skinny and say that i need to eat more/what is wrong with me
>they are all overweight

When will this wild ride end?

Same story here. Though I went from fatass to normal.
Don't get too annoyed though. They just love you.

Why would you care what people who are overweight think about your size? Even if they are your family, fuck them. Only you know if your lifestyle is healthy.

post body, you might be huge as fuck, if you are lean.

I dont have a six pack for anything i still have body fat and shit. Not skinny fat either, i still wantt to lose 7 more pounds

Forgot pic
Pic related is me

You are not lean than, fat fuck. Kys.

Im leaner then i was before you fucking faggot. I have wide as fuck prominent collarbones so i look lean with a shirt on. I have visible abs just not defined yet

No, lmao, you are fat fuck.

Only thing fat is my 7x5.5 dick

>5.5
>laughinggirls.jpg

how is this Veeky Forums related?
anyway 167 is still fat. you're not lean

Stfu twink i have musclemass as well as semi visible abs. I will look leaner in about 5 more lbs then people 20 pounds lighter than me skinnyfat homo

Murder your family it's the only way

6'4 - 130lbs

You're never "lean" enough, it depends where your body distributes it. I thought getting a callback for a YSL shoot meant that, but I was too tall.

What was your work out routine and diet? You seem to have accomplished exactly what I want to do.

I'm 6'0, exactly 187 lbs, and I'd love to drop 20 lbs while retaining some of my muscle mass

>I'd love to drop 20 lbs
diet
track calories and eat fewer than you spend in a day
>while retaining some of my muscle mass
exercise

I have broad shoulders so i dont look small or frail when i get skinny. I just did curls, tri extensions, and overhead presses to have solid arms and good shoulders/traps. The goal was to not look skelly when i had low bodyfat like a lot of Veeky Forums.

I lost 20lb over like 6 months losing like 1 to 2 pounds a week to retain the muscle i already have and not become a disgusting skinny fat piece of shit.

It takes longer but its better then starving like Veeky Forums would generally reccommend. If you just starve yourself youre gonna end up skinnyfat or spooky. Eat 750 to 1k less then maintaince. I look aesthetic rn just need to lose a little bit more weight and my abs will be defined while having a non skelly body. I think 160 pounds is actually as low as i need to go to lean out and lose all my face fat.

Dont listen to the faggots here who say you need to get to 135-150 and shit. They literally have no muscles, and even at their low weight they dont have defined abs because they are skinny fat. If you have any muscle mass at all 160 is good for your height. 155 if you have a smaller build.

You're really fat my man. Sorry to break it to you

Nah I also have very broad shoulders which is why I'm going by your advice. Plus, at 6'0, 150lbs is definitely necromancer mode.

Though 6 months is awhile for me so I'll definitely diet too and keep up my running routine.

But it's definitely the face fat I'm targeting. Used to have hard edges and well defined cheekbones. Only thing keeping me aesthetic now is my beard, gotta get my chisel back

>tfw entire family has god-tier weight and heigh genetics

>falling for a reply that says "i forgot my pic, this is me"

fucking summerfriend

It never ends

I went from 199 to 120 and i have an Italian family that piles the food onto my plate way more than any one elses, then concerningly asks if i want any more

they also ask what i ate for breakfast every time i see them