Why does wish get such a bad rap? i ordered a few items from there cautious cuz everyone here said they're shit...

why does wish get such a bad rap? i ordered a few items from there cautious cuz everyone here said they're shit, but i think i look pretty decent in them and get nothing but compliments.

unique enough without being edgy weird.

You look like the kind of person that shoots up movie theatres

Delete this post before you get bullied
>I took the bait

>oh no someone said mean things to me on the internet

roast me

Saved.

Will shoop onto the inforgraph later.

oh GOD please be bait

pls post it

Wish is shit

for 10 bucks its a great look. not super comfortable but i just wear a light t shirt underneath. wishi could find some of the ties they advertise with though

Okay lets start top to bottom Mr fucking ramen noodles. Hair is straight up more greasy than Hilary, pay the $3 for a bottle of half decent shampoo. Shirt is fucking grotesque, tie is looking like some hemorrhoids and dude your belt buckle isn't even fucking straight like did you intentionally do everything wrong? Let's end with your lack of a facial structure, man looking like Europa with that moon ass head

my hair looks awesome, not greasy at all, the axe hair gel dries fast.

the shirt is fucking awesome, tie matches, belt is admittedly off, id just finished taking a leak (bathroom) face looks cute, get hit up on tinder quite a bit with this photo.

but whatever helps you sleep at night. you know, alone.

>axe
op u just gave urself away

lol

You look like the type of guy that people compliment so that they you don't come back and kill them later when you are shooting up the school/workplace. I want you to realize that you might have autism because that outfit is so retarded looking. The tie is wrong, the belt is fucked up, the shirt is wrinkly, the pants and shoes look okay.

did i?

seriously though, i have hard to control hair. grew up looking like alfalfa if oyu knwo what i mean. this keeps it the way i like it.

im the only worker at my office and dont go to school so...

>i want you to realize that you might have autism cuz that outfits literally like any other suit but with a few extra stripes

you might have autism bro.

>the tie is wrong

thats a look here in la, but sure.

>the belt is fucked up

i concede i did not center it. i know that ruins literally everything and killed a thousand orphans though so i get it.

hahahahhahahaha oh jeez he's serious

delet this

why bother?

>people laughing at a guy who looks good

haters gonna hate

The fit is horrible. The tie is wrong, the belt is wrong, the shirt is wrinkly, and it all shows. If I can tell by a picture I would definitely notice it being around you.

its a bit more wrinkly then usual cuz it was during a business trip and i didnt have anything to iron it with, so there is that.

the belts slightly off, the tie is just loose, which is a normal look in the city (im sure in whatever po dunk town you live in requires it up to your adams apple)

but i look good in the picture, i look nice in the suit, and have had nothing but compliments and even guys asking where i got it.

putting me with all those guys just makes it look even better on me desu. the guy right above me doesnt look to obad when its unbuttoned though.

Keep telling yourself that, weebshit.

i dont need to, others do for me.

>weebs dress like anyone else, but with a few extra stripes

i have an asian frame so it fits me fine, also had it for a year now, so dunno why it says itll fall apart in 3 weeks.

Sure they do, Chad.

OP confirmed for manlet.

dont worry buddy, we all saw it.

sure thats why you deleted it

I don't care that you autistically screencapped it, manlet.

>thats a look here in la, but sure.
are you really trynna convince anyone this isnt all bait

>its not like i care or anything
>im just flinging insults at you cuz i dont care

>being attractive is bait

i can understand why people who look like you might think that.

Hardly an insult when you've already admitted to being one.

post time stamp on shirt i refuse to believe this is real

>You
>attractive

Maybe in backwoods Kansas, but in the developed world, you're staler looking than a bowl of oatmeal in Amish country

why do you refuse to believe its real? just curious.

i live in los angeles and get laid just fine.

you were clearly being aggressive, but touche.

because you say things like this
>but i look good in the picture, i look nice in the suit, and have had nothing but compliments and even guys asking where i got it.

Of course you do, dumb whores will put out if you pretend to believe in their piss-poor acting chops no matter how plain or ugly you look.

i look good, others say i look good, and the picture gets me plenty of attention on tinder, so no reason to assume any of those are wrong.

>i dont live in la but i assume women all put out there for no reason

whatever helps you sleep at night. you know, alone.

I know how slags who think they have a career in acting because they were the lead in their highschool production of "Seussical" operate.

>i went to highschool

good for you user.

3/10

Would you like a reroll?

Nobody in LA actually acts you fuckwit. Their dreams are crushed before they can even sign the lease on their $1100/month studio apartment. lol euros are so fucking dumb.

That's why they whore themselves out so easily.

Easy to rake in a shitload of alimony than develop a real skill.

actually in my building a studio now goes for 1300 a month, around the corner its 1600 a month.

i pay 1520 for a two bedroom so im about to sublet my second bedroom for some wicked cash.

You feelin' alright buddy? Did some silly little girl hurt you?

normie

Nah, not dumb enough to go after "I wanna be an actress!" types.

did you just discover Veeky Forums

look at where your belt is positioned for god's sake

are we neighbors user?

kinda i only came here once. saw a thread saying dont buy from wish, went there and bought three shirts, loved them to death, thought id ask why you guys hate em.

omfg this is the funniest thread in a long time jesus fucking christ

That clipping. tape is pretty dope

I don't know how many people will have to say this to convince you, but the quality is shit, it looks like shit and people laugh behind your back

I agree