What do you think of my fit?

What do you think of my fit?

Dope cigar holder on your scooty scoot

Aw man, this bums me out.

Why take up fashion as a hobby when it is literally impossible to look cool with your condition. No matter how sick the fit, you're always just going to look sickly.

Good for him having a hobby, stop hating

nice off-white and supreme timberlands midget retard

kys

kys

Dope fit you look like a standup guy

I keep seeing kys and im not sure what it means and at this point im too afraid to ask

K I L L Y O U R S E L F
I
L
L

Y
O
U
R
S
E
L
F

stands for Kill YourSelf. it doesnt mean anything except that some faggot is too braindead to think of a response when you disagreed with him on his safezone

anyone posting kys wants samefagging instead of real opinions. the comfy lies coz they´re faggots.

thats how u identify shitposters

kill your self

kys

kiss your son

Kiss your (wife's) son

???

He looks someone wheelchair bound who has nice taste in boots

EDGY

you don't need shoes you can't even walk baka

lol

LMAO i KNOW THIS KID IRL

HIS NAME IS CHRISTIAN AND HE LIVES IN STATEN ISLAND. I USED TO HAVE CLASS WITH THIS CLOWN. but seriously people babied him because he was crippled

r8 my fit lads

bruh

i need a pair of black timbs to be honest
might have to rob the kid

looks like you're mum dressed you. i mean she probably literally did tbf

really take a good long look at yourself in the mirror OP.

What compelled you to do this? Did you think it would be funny, to laugh at someone who has to use a wheelchair to live their daily life?

Is there a reason you're like this? At what point in your life did you decide conducting yourself like this was cool? Was there a specific event or have you been this petty and cruel since day one?

Go see a therapist and work out some of the issues you've got and stop airing them out all over the internet for everyone to see.

this is Veeky Forums

that's... a good point

Nice rims dog, but why ain't they gold?I would suggest installing a mechanical umbrella, maybe something like pic related.

Technically, aren't the Timbs deadstock?

>See this guy rolling towards you in full BAPE/Supreme and gold rims
Kek

LOL poor christian :/

Don't bother, once summer ends you won't see it here again

It took me a while to find that.

I'd look twice at someone in a wheelchair that was styling. I'd think "That seems like an interesting person." and I'd wanna know more about them.

looks kinda cool tho

>being this triggered
didn't know Veeky Forums was filled with SJW.

whats next?

are you going to call him an albeist?
kek