Why do people in America wear these?

Why do people in America wear these?

Only people uniroincally suffering from grave autism would wear them in Europe. Veeky Forums people, essentially.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.de/New-Balance-CRT300SM-Low-Top-Sneakers/dp/B00LOUNLG0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1466362184&sr=8-1&keywords=crt300
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I speak for Sweden. Here people who buy NB really have no clue about fashion or buy whatever is close to the entrance at the shoe store

they are clean and work with many outfits?

>literally SJW the shoe
>literally THE kosher shoe
JUST

what is kosher shoe

But they don't. Wear anything other than sweatpants or baggy jeans (i.e trash) and your legs will look even more spindly than they already are.

these are shoes for people too poor to afford fashionable shoes but desperately want to pretend they are fashionable
so instead, to stand out from the everyday person and feel special about themselves, they need to buy shoes that no one wears and are ugly, trying to pass off the notion they are wearing them with a hint of irony and wit in order to seem cool and eccentric

They are literally exactly the same price as any other regular sneaker brands.
Some of their shoes are nice.

>this man is 50 years old

I had a grey pair of these when i was 12 years old, they were so comfy. I'm in Europe btw.

to avoid a narrow path...

because I have flat feet from wearing converse and skateboarding as a youth
my orthopedist wants me to wear asics and NB at all times unless it's work then I have to use my custom insoles

They are amazing for that 90s, Seinfeld core look

i wear them cuz they are cheap as fuck... i could be autistic tho, also 574 are only shoes i own right know... broke af ;_;

I'm from Europe and I see many people wearing these every day. I think they look fucking autistic, but plebs love them.

MAYBE CUZ PEOPLE WANT TO BE NORMAL AND SOCIAL AND FIT IN YOU EURO POOR MUSLIM FUCKHOLE

Lol

Every Asian person I see here in the UK wears a pair.

Everyone knows Asians are the most effay

Yeah you're already skinny as fuck you really should not buy them.

Can confirm this, popular with asian international students

>Seinfeld core look
That sums it well

I can agree on that. In my hometown people buy them just because they're "in".

You have no eye for detail, so you conflate the the orthopedic models for all New Balance shoes. Why even live such an unexamined life? I suggest you reevaluate your existence.

irishman here, loads of ppl have burgandy ones with a white N for some reason

See them all the time in London. Honestly think they look fine. Nice and simple but i'd never wear em.

Currently in Tokyo, plenty of cool fashionable people wear them because they look good as heck with the right outfit and there's no dumb stigma against new balance as a brand

Because they're cheap and comfortable af? Also some models look really good.

tfw America is about 30 years behind Europe concerning fashion, they're victims

tbf if they got rid of that horrible big N most of their models would look more decent

thats not something current, or something regional. Everyone from blog hipsters to super models have been chilling in NB for since forever. Check out the footwear when models are photographed on the street during paris fashion week.. NBs everywhere. OP has absolutely no idea what he is talking about.

They are regular looking sneakers that come in a near infinite range of colour variations, thats all. Nothing to hate here, nothing to love.

Basically everyone in europe suffers from autism so that doesnt mean much.

yeah i meant that i'm currently living in tokyo and nb seems to be the top pic for fashionable japanese people
koreans here wear adidas though, and chinese people wear jordans

finna cop these t b h

Have these babies. Not too overplayed, easy to go with fits and revlite is the most comfortable sole I've ever tried. Also am Asian in EU

I wear 420s because weed fuck you that's why

Also look good with most things and comfy as hell

jesus christ you fucked up

yea no shit, my wife's son

Cop or not?

i got 300s in the red colourway, p sweet

I have these and pic related. They're comfy as fuck and go with everything.

looks kinda dad man, dnc

wtf there are so many good colorways for 996 and you got those?

I care more about its appeal to me rather than some fashionisto on a Chadian fly fishing subreddit

what are the white ones called?? can't find em online

CRT 300's, court vintage. I think they're a UK/Asia exclusive - I've never seen them on the US sites.

can't find em in white/blue :(

also, checked

I think they discontinued them, they don't have them on the UK site any longer either. I got mine last Summer

Stole my quints, i got 22221 on another board.

N-NO

amazon.de/New-Balance-CRT300SM-Low-Top-Sneakers/dp/B00LOUNLG0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1466362184&sr=8-1&keywords=crt300

THANKS SENPAI

do you have a pic with a fit? Thinking about copping but I haven't seen many actually worn by someone

I almost got those and then I saw the 420

I hate dirtbag potheads so I regretfully did not buy them

Which ones are those in the picture?

I like mine.

cw is okay but the silhouette is v nice.

>revlite is the most comfortable sole I've ever tried
try more shoes

I like 997 cop

Most NB X Concepts are like $200 I paid $150 for my Ronnie Fergs

990's