BRUTAL RATE THREAD

I'll start off

imgur.com/a/rUlJh

I'm looking for opinions on what I should do with my hair and beard.

I'm 6'1", think I have an oval face, thin hair, receding hairline (although it doesn't seem to be getting worse) and need to lift and remember to eat (currently 63kg). Hair is normally wavy when it's shorter.

fag

dont want to be rude but reddit would suit you better

:PPPPPPPPPPPP

Me on the right with my homie

Go for a undercut since your forehead is way to high and the hair too thin for the haircut you are going for.

Shave, but if your chin is absolute shit, groom the beard. Use a machine to shorten it considerably and learn how to use scissors.

See pic for a good use of your facial structure.

you look like you have a babyface, if you're really a skeletor so you can't lose weight you should just start mewing, cut out SALT and sugar out of your diet, and drink a shit ton more water. honestly I'm not a fan of the beard but if you really have a babyface you might wanna keep it, I'd keep it shorter though

>if I post ironical smileys it won't look like I'm looking for attention

you're too old for this board, dad. honestly what are you doing here? you look at least 30. in terms of look you're good

:PPPPPP

you nailed the nu-male look, Im not saying you're one but you do look like one

just here to stunt on you guys

Might as well, be brutal.

pewbitchpie/5

your eyes are not even

you look like you wear a flannel to every night outing

you look like you got overly-attached to the characters on Master Of None

you look like whenever you go visit your hometown, you spaghetti in front of pretty girls you went to high school with

you look like you saw your mother naked as a child and you didn't immediately turn away in disgust

you look like your shoe game is fucking trash

you look like you went on reddit for fitness advice but you're still underweight

lolk

Don't see it as rude. I only casually lurk Veeky Forums so I'm unsure about threads that do or don't fit.

That's the best advice I've received.
I don't know how I feel about undercuts.

First I've heard of mewing. Sounds interesting. Diet stuff is hard because I'm at a college, but I'll see what I can arrange.

The beard was an experiment to see if I could. So far I have just let it grow unhindered. I prefer clean-cut or light stubble though.

Yeah it's pretty fucking bad now that you mention it. I keep accidentally falling into fedora-core stuff stylewise without realising. Hence threads like this. Tends to come with having no strong male role model.

What does that even mean?

Such a basic bitch that I would consider you ugly and not even want to befriend you. Try something unique that isn't overly gay

Pube beard hiding pretty-bitch boyface

You look like that character from Twin Peaks that everyone hates

This is why no one likes white people

Not sitting on my face right now

You look like you're about to cry. You look like the less-enjoyable-to-be-around version of my friend.

Puberty's a bitch.

Cheers

Girls tell me they love my hair

that was me years ago

this is me now

Why?

Why?

Im so so sorry

b8

ive seen u post here u hot senpai but stop the faggoty bleached hair

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

I want hair like Denise Richards in Wild Things. What dye color do you think that would be? What dye brand is the best?

With a face like that I'd mention I'm 6 "1 on a face rate thread too

Pretty much. So keen to shave the beard now but nothing to cut it with.

lol. I didn't realise how unnecessary listing height would be until now. Muh insecurities doe.

what is this mewing stuff?

Hey, Veeky Forums

i'd lose the sideburns and not let your scruff get that long, and also go for a more conservative haircut, although a haircut might not go with your ~style~

nice face though desu

give it to me straight

i hope you keep posting because seeing your face keeps me off this site, thanks.

Fedora-tier. Your breard is shit and with your soft, girly features makes you look like a hasidic jewish 16 year old

Elliot rogers 2.0
Some would say you are moderately attractive if you werent as cringey as to take faggoty bathroom selfies
Nigga you could be my uncle. You probably are. Get off Veeky Forums
You're a lot less attractive than you obviously think you look judging by the picture
Regular dude, possibly gay
Much less attractive than you think. You have the hair-stubble combination of a male model, but the jawline of an avocado
Decent face, but stop being lazy and go shave
Dont worry about coming out to your parents. They already know

u guys know this isn't the real eliza right? Hasn't been for a long long time

how tall r u?

prime dick-sucking lips

k, i dont care

i know youre just trying to be mean for whatever reason but its not gonna work sorry

5' 3''

I killed the thread

Haha why thank you "possibly gay"

Sehr fesch Herr Strache

Just be more masculine to offset your babyface senpai. Get Veeky Forums, trim the beard to a respectably clean stubble and lose the floppy hair. Your hair and beard is killing you desu. You've got great eyes and you aren't ugly if you can get that sorted out.

Pretty handsome dude. Don't listen to the fags in this thread. They're jelly. Mirin' that jawline and hair and you look like you work out. Will slay broads/gay dudes if that's what you're into/10.

Decent for a pretty gay looking 35 year old. You look like you live a good life. Would carefully befriend/10.

Good looking dude desu.

lel

You aight dude. Assuming you aren't a manlet you should be able to get hot broads. You look like you have the genetic ability to get fat though. Watch out.

lel

Yeah agree with what was said above, your scruff is too thin to let it get that long. Looks tryhard at that point. Otherwise you're effay.

Even if bait, cute/10. Hair should be longer though. Not feeling the shoulder length.

/thread

but those kids never learn

lmao, gud

You posted this in the leather jacket thread, and I'll say it again: u cute senpai

Keep it clean shaven or have more even scruff though, right now it looks like you just forgot to shave.

Inb4 Veeky Forums working on it. Give me the rest

tryhard reddit haircut
80s dad glasses not doing you any favors, too small for head
need a shave
>f a t

My pubes grow in more than your beard

fit is the least of you worries you fucking loser

>shit glasses
>dorky baby face (get fit)
>literal peach fuzz
>shitty haircut
>horrible flannel over a crew cut white shirt (LITERALLY dadcore)

please be bait

not user in the picture, but can you tag me into your fits so I can rip you guys a new one?

Disgusting

sorry it sounds harsh but you never really suit too much when overweight, but for the record i think the haircut and glasses is really cool. Consider a moustache to fit the glasses look. shirt is a bit shit imo, but i could see it working well in a few outfits

Eliza where you from?

>fat
>that plaid shirt
>face pubes
>t shirt under a casual shirt
>grandpa glasses

You look like you were bullied in highschool and probably still are a virgin. You probably spend a lot of time doing 'quirky' hobbies that make you feel like a psuedo creative when in reality you're just a fat autistic nerd. Go back to /v/ or Veeky Forums or wherever you're from and never post here again you disgust pile of shit.

why do we deserve to be ripped a new one for offering legitimate criticism in a thread whose purpose is to "brutally" give criticism?

jesus lmao

hahahaha

Get rid of the beard, it honestly looks shitty and I expect a handsome face lying underneath, you have really nice eyes, nose, eyebrows and skin. Probably should get a haircut and get it into some shape.

Sure

Rate me der

Any better? Would a buzzvut do me any good?

buy some proper hair product. it looks greasy and creepy like this.

not sure if male or female, but muh dick.
if female ayyy
if male n-no h-homo?

>Give me the rest
Diningtable quote

All male bruh. Hop aboard and load me up (no homo)

pics of face. I'm more of an aesthetics person for an one night stand.

Fkn lol

when it comes to one night stands******
my bad I just woke up

Nice flannel grunge fag

Shave and lose some weight piggy.

Now make a vocaroo of you squeeling like the porker you are and post it here like a good boy.

Ditch the facial hair altogether with the exception of sideburns. Your facial hair looks like shit.

You need to lose weight and lurk.

Nice eyes. Ditch the facial pubes imo. If you can't grow a thick stubble then don't bother. See the rest of the thread for other examples.

Lets give it a try.

honestly stop trying until you drop the weight.

you look like the classic dough-bodied beta male grasping for masculinity through dressing like a lumbersexual redditor

this says nothing about your personality as I don't know you but that's purely how you come across from your style

>lumbersexual redditor
Dubs confirm. This man speaks the truth.

Got any recommendations?

sick dwight glasses

shave dude. shave.

why the long face?

The pic sucks but I see what you mean

Chad/10 try a non faggy picture and angle next time

ah, the elusive female neck beard. so this is how it looks

like a muslim festival trash fuccboi johnny bravo

Nice face
Like they said once you lose weight you can see where you stand.
Qt
I remember you. I like your eyebrows.
U hot

huh real niggas r8
tru shit not as Veeky Forums as I used to be. got that 9-5 and face gained a little fat. I'm workin on it tho

>take the picture right here cuz the light is illuminating my brown eye

>brown eyes
>not pleb
pick 1

People tell me I'm good looking, but I think they're lying. I'm 6'1"

This is me not doing anything to my hair (normally style into undercut) I'm mediocre lighting with half assed gym clothes on and just coming down from an acne break out how fucked am I

also am I fatty tier or am I alright?

I'm thinking I need to build more muscle trim a bit of fat but right now with clothes on I'm passable

would cast for new star wars movie/10

Dude what the fuck.
>paint
>rotate
>save

you are just stupid

Uh, thanks? I don't know how to feel about this.

what makes you say that fampai

I believe he's saying you look like Finn

Ok, but what would I be rated as 1-10, famalam?

kind of like christian slater but more conventionally attractive good job dude dont worry bout a thing