This is what normal people think looks good

>This is what normal people think looks good
Take notes, Veeky Forums

I took notes, now what?

post them

he's a hundred and four years old he's not going to walk around in fucking geobaskets

i call bs, no way he can hear what's playing

Günther Anton Krabbenhöft is in his 70's and looks like shit, even for a dandy

he's not actually 104 you goofball, something closer to 85

Holy shit who cares

>salty cus you cant dress as well as some geezer
kek

I have "not normal" friends so being liked by normies is not important to me. Thanks anyway, I'm going to take notes and save them for when my friends stop being friends and I need normals approval.

We've got our own version in London. This is George

what a deluded old faggot

he didn't make the picture you fucking retard

whatever

He looks like he's scouting out his next victim

wow you are fucking dumb as fuck my man

literally how is he delusional you fucking autist? he's just wearing what he likes and someone took pictures

He looks really cute when he's wearing more eccentric and colorful stuff.

In other news, flyover state teenagers are too afraid to wear dandy and become mad at those who aren't.

I'd agree with you, but all the flyover teens here are hopelessly entrenched in Rick Owens' ass.

delusional as to think that he is wearing appropriate clothing for a gentleman of his age my good man

dandy looks best on old people retard

ur a fucking dandy

reminds me of that one guy who's been walking around my city for the last 10 or so years, loudly preaching his poetic yet incomprehensible visions of the apocalypse while dressed in all black, he's sort of a tourist attraction at this point

how effay is that?

without the hat he'd look like a great movie villain

Czarny Roman nie żyje. W zeszłym tygodniu przed pardon to tu odszedł.

Of course he asked for that pic, are you dumb or what?

naprawdę, skąd wiesz? w sieci nic nie widzę na ten temat

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjdddaijdapiwdpaijcipajcpiajwp aiowdnpiajwdioa pawdjpajw

>Black Roman is dead. In the last week before the pardon here and gone
>really, how do you know? the network can not see anything on the subject
google translate ain't hard

I assume some hipster dressed up this old man and is using him as an art project?

why does this rumplestiltskin lookin ass old man dress like the 27 year old mixologist at the only semi-cool bar in Kansas City who unironically calls himself a hipster and says shit like "I started listening to this new band called arcade fire, i think you'd like them"

This is in berlin right?

>104

Bullshit.

When I'll be 85 y/o, I'll wear geobaskets made with Saturnino's skin and necropants.

nope, Warsaw

This style is still better than pretty much everything one Veeky Forums, you're all balding beta ugly losers who jack off over rick owens even though you can't afford it because mommy only gives you a few dollars of pocket money

his age keeps on getting higher and higher, the dude was like 70 max 3 years ago.

What a faggot.

No 100 year old is bending over to cuff his fucking jeans every morning

Hello Freddy Krueger

Very obvious someone has just used him as a mannequin for their shitty tumblr. This would have looked much better if his clothes were as worn and wrinkly as him. Brand new clothes don't look good on old people.

>cuffed jeans
>green irish hat
>yellow laces
>green socks
>earphones
the biggest issue is wearing jeans with that vest and jacket. a pair of trousers would be better. at what point he stopped caring? sad.

he is not 104......

Wow. Look at this born in le wrong generation XD faggot.

But I hate this fit. The jeans and hat feel like they should be elsewhere.

And those fucking laces.

saw this guy in neukölln one time. cool dude

Not super stylish but still really cute.

All these western faggots don't know the true meaning of street fashion

Ive got news for you, le fedora face ecks dee isn't a fashion.

>be alive for 100+ years
>still dress like /mfa

100+keks

>104 years
>in that good shape
HOW

I have seen this guy plenty of time dressed like this or more fancy. Quite sad that you can't fathom someone would dress like this. It's not even far removed from your middle of the road "menswear"

He looks great. Not as great as he's hyped up to be but immensely better then the faggots who post shit fits on WAYWT and then mock better fits for their own self-validation.

this is cringe af

Man, but he was just a half-naked hobo in last years.

how did you get that from
>jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjdddaijdapiwdpaijcipajcpiajwp aiowdnpiajwdioa pawdjpajw
lol

What I take from this is to dress from your age and time period.

He is old enough to wear that and not look like a tryhard. He grew up with people wearing that and so he continued with it in his adult life.

Will keep that in mind while i grow up