ITT we post Nazi like haircuts

ITT we post Nazi like haircuts
I really like that kind of haircuts

I really like how light his hair is and how thick it looks on the sides. I wish I had this guys hair.

dumping hitler youths and whitewalls

Joachim Peiper wore the exact same haircut for almost 40 years

what pomade do these guys use?

google nazi haircut or ww2 haircut and there's some ww2 reenactment website that answers that exact question

From the veterans I've asked it was usually whatever they could get their hands on, Vaseline, animal oil, or motor oil even. Reenactors tend towards American Crew if they are lazy or Murray's hair-glo/Royal Crown pomade (not the hair dressing) for a more authentic formula.

Erich "Bubi the Bread Buster" Hartmann

Royal crown I think that was it

Stalingrad had a great collection of era haircuts

Is this 2013?

Its a classic cut

How about with curly hair?
As far as I know there where no Nazis with curly air but idk let me fantasize
Maybe someone of this era with curly hair tried something like that

Curly hair looks god tier with this type of haircut (or haircuts that look like this).

pure sex

While quite rare, there were Germans with curly hair
But the style was to slick it back at the time, so they pomaded the shit out of it.

no.

If the pomade just flat-out did not work, they cut it before the curls formed and wore it tight.

Another example

Or you can just rock the Afrika Korps shortened white wall

Here is the quintessential Hitler Youth, courtesy of Stalingrad

Man Goebbels was a genius, hiding how ugly German kids were in reality with his god tier propaganda.

not everyone can look like this

help guys. I've got very thick hair, and all the pomades, gels, and waxes I've used NEVER keep my hair back for more than 10 minutes. it just goes to shitty curtains. what do I get to keep it back completely so I can walk and run without it going curtainmode?

mongolic AF
is this the so-called "master race"?

Did my best to do that hairstyle a couple years ago. I know, no beard for Nazis, but it was the time for beards... also pussy.

You're attractive.

SO FUCKING EFFAY