Sea Salt Spray

Have you guys tried Sea Salt?
I've been thinking of using it to give my shitty straight hair (pic related) some waves and shit.
Also, if you have pics of your results please post them.

nope
underage b&

Stop posting you ugly loser. Pull out your lip ring you scene faggot

I was underage until recently, turned 18 this past monday, mate.

Thanks, mate.

Is that a mole on your lip? Groovy!

That's a lip ring, sadly

Just take it out, man.

It makes my face more interesting, I noticed that if I don't use it my face feels "plain". It also draws attention to my lips and not whatever that shit around my mouth is that I don't like having.
Anyway, I know Veeky Forums doesn't really like it but hey, this thread was about hair stuff so can we please talk about it, mate?

holy shit you're overthinking that way too much. take it out it makes you look like a scene bitch

haha maybe I am. I only got compliments out of it so I'll be using it for a while until I get more Veeky Forums clothing.

>Dressing to get validation from normies.
You can keep that.

thats becuase everyone who doesn't like it just talks behind your back

this tbqh op you look like an awareness advert for school shooters

How fucking insecure do you have to be

>my face feels "plain"

hey, that's me, I'm OP. Didn't want to show my face in this thread since the point of it was using fucking sea salt on it and not if I look like a massive faggot or not but hey, everyone's talking on how shitty my piercing is.

So I should dress to get validation from Veeky Forums, then?

Pretty insucure I guess? I just like it better this way and I feel that there's something in my face to drive attention to and it feels more "complete" when I look at myself in the mirror. I don't know, it's just looks better I guess.

college shooter now

>I only get compliments
That's because no one is going to walk up to you randomly and tell you that you look like a fucking emo twink

Then try it you faggot instead of making a stupid thread. Get a haircut

I don't think I look or dress like a scene kid, like, just look at which is me.

I asked for advice on what to do with my hair back in the hair thread, you could have answered there. Still, I'll keep that in mind, mate.

Long dark hair and skinny plus those rims and piercing =scene

I like this look a lot. My kind of style. Androgynous yet leans male and young cool. Fuck anyone who doesn't like it.

Thanks, user. I just try working with what I have, since hormones didn't do their stuff when they should have haha.

Get a haircut

Boy, you better go out today and do something with your brows

I'm going to do something with them, dont worry, user. I'm just terrified of fucking up the shape.

Take off a little bit at a time
Or see a professional. Shit will grow back in 2 weeks anyway if you don't like it

Will do, mate. Not this weekend tho since hey, I shouldn't be posting here but studying for the finals.

Yeah, should focus on finals man.
Good luck!

Thanks, user! I will.

Salt spray will be a waste of time on your scenefag bitch hair.

I want to use it so I don't have a "scenefag bitch hair", mate.

desu OP just take the lip ring out and put contacts in

go for this look

the glasses and lip thing doesn't look good

Holy shit. I think I'll do that. Great idea, user.

Also OP, I do have sea salt spray but I never use it

By the way, I only use those glasses when I have to use my PC, watch TV or in class, so I don't think contacts are necessary.

Your welcome

I just really liked your hair and you have nice skin

but those glasses and lip thing was ruining it :)

Oh okay, wasn't sure. I need to wear contacts 24/7 due to my shit vision

by the way, user, do you know whats that guy's name? I really like his style, even thought I think my facial aesthetics are up to his level by any chance.

(why do I write "by the way" and "holy shit" every sentence? I need to work on that haha)

yeah his name is Erin Mommsen

Thanks, mate!

shit thread desu

yeah do what this user said

I will do that, that guy looks awesome, I think I'll let my hair get longer and then cut some of it so I have a shorter fringe.

I know it's a shit thread, I just wanted recomendations on how to style my hair, specially regarding sea salt but hey, noone talked about that.

come into thread to discuss saltwater spray and no such talk of that

w2c pants

assuming Kenzo