Yung birthday apperciation thread

yung birthday apperciation thread

suddenly im reminded how much better rick womenswear is then menswear

is this not true of most designers?

even the vast majority of eccentric men will only buy within pretty narrow standards of what constitutes "men's clothing," which gives designers much less creative space for their men's RTW collections

Let's agree to not make these threads anymore?

:)

but we love you

Birthday!!

I know

wide hipped baby faced manlet. no one likes your fits stop samefagging

Do you have a place where you post your fits so we don't have to deal with (which is probably half of what you mean by unproductive)

this

warosu now delete thread. either summerfags or birthday samefagging just delete this thread.

you can also check his sufu where he is consistently mocked

I can make an Imgur album and just upload everything there

hey birthday can you kys

I would really appreciate it!

ayyy

No thanks :)

Gonna watch some tv now, cya guys :D

you pretty motherfucker

Who is taking all these pictures?

daily reminder that birthday wears rick around while cruising in his beater car in colorado

Damn it, cucked by birthday again

doesnt he have dickpics somewhere?

yes. someone find these

jack bass's younger brother, said it before and I'll say it again

>28 replies
>10 posters

Oh look it's this manlet starting thread about himself again.

who is this guy? has best fits ive seen here all year honestly.

W2C jacket

I added straps to my Target-teir bomber and a couple other milspo pieces. I always get compliments when I'm wearing it over the shoulder, once had someone ask if it was a STAMP'D release. I just said, no but I put the straps on myself because I like the style. Always gets people off guard when they find out a fit 30yr old guy can sew and has the brains to build or modify his own shit. Looks good bro

Birthday, didn't know you live in CO. You go to DU or CU or UofB? I'm a bartender in GV and I'd buy you a drink if you came in wearing Rick or Yohji.

i think i've seen a picture of this guy, naked, here. post it please please.

damn, Veeky Forums was glorious back then

nice teen suicide shirt

P sure its a Rick Owen's worker jacket

> a fit 30yr old guy can sew and has the brains to build or modify his own shit
nigger plz, you made this comment with the sole purpouse of bragging online, (on 4 chan no less), besides and retard can make two straight stitches to attach a strap to something, not exactly something to brag about.

Back for the summer, but I'm probably transferring to CU in the spring!

By GV I take it you mean greenwood village? What bar, probably wouldn't drink but I'd stop by haha

holy shit lmao i go to uccs

had no idea bday was from around here, good shit

/colomeetup/ when

I'd be down! Could go chill on 16th Street or something along those lines

sick anns

I'm a poorfag so everyone can laugh at my fits, but I'd be down to meet if it wasn't /autistgeneral/. I don't advertise my weed use IRL, but I'm probably high-ish 24/7 and always have a stash with me (medical). I like outdoors stuff more than city things (nightlife, etc) but I moved here to get away from 100F @ 90%rh and it's not good weather for hiking IMO. Plus I bet none of you on that explorer/hiker train clothes-wise. Tech fabs and Merino all summer niggaaaaaa