Is tucking a meme?

Is tucking a meme?

Post tuck inspo

get a belt and it'd increase the meme by 10 points

Has been for a while kinda old meme now

It's not a meme dipshit

ONLY DYLAN RIEDER CAN TUCK

It is and has been a trend for a while though.

Why you still posting, hoser

Why did you post this

it looks nice with most high waisted jeans.
i mean why not if youre going to go for that 90's slacker core look you might as well go all out

Everything about this is disgusting

Everything is a fucking meme to you people. So much for self expression.

post your tucks

so what if it's a meme? i've been tucking my dick all my life, ever since i was little. i'm not going to change that just cause people consider that a meme.

>10 points
why does this board not have it's own currency?
all in favor of tricky rick christmas shticks say ai

yea i tuck
do you?

>all these memers in this thread

lmaoing at your lives. be a man and pull your shirt out of your panties

bro i dont wear panties i wear boxer briefs
dumb ass saved a pic of drake he is so gay lmao guys am i right

>be a man trope

What's next, are you going to tell me to pull myself up by the bootstraps?

shut up you tucking faggot. of course you wear boxer briefs because you're afraid of exposing your small dingling. REAL men wear these. Not that you'd know about that, homo.

Shirt tucking is the oldest and most persistent fashion memes in all the history of mankind.

now that is a small penis

is this person wearing a bra?

lol get the fuck out low waisted shill

This is a pointless question. Fashion is by nature memetic.

...no?

this desu, everything's a meme

Fucking trash fit

so OP are you a girl or what bc you have manhands but also breasts

He's 100% man *rawr*

hey that's me but I'm not the op someone else is reposting my fits I posted it in a waywt like a week ago and yes I am a girl

Fits are still trash. Stop trying to be tumblr incarnate

here's another garbage fit for u all

no tuck though

Tucking isn't a very womanly thing, user

Tuck it or delete it, bitch.

all the moms in the 90s tucked their shirt it's actually very womanly

you look like fucking napoleon dynamite

thank you

cool. respect the clean fit besides the vans

Tucking collared shirts always looks better
T shirts are hit or miss with certain fits

thanks. I've been looking for suggestions to replace them i was thinking classic rebooks maybe

>tucking a shirt into pants without wearing a belt
are you fucking 12 years old? that has to be one the the top five fashion don'ts. any man with any style and taste knows that you NEVER do this.

r8 tuck

maybe the parchment chuck taylors or some white adidas sl loop runners

Gonna need info on those pants senpai

this is why no one should ever take advice from Veeky Forums. they dont know shit. also no belts is common on suits and looks extremely clean.

>reads gq magazine once

suits is a whole different story, I am talking about jeans and other pants and t-shirts tucked into them, but with no belt.
what the fuck even is that?

what autists, who cant dress for themselves and need to subscribe to fashion rules to not look like a retard, read

> he doesn't have his trousers tailored with waist adjusters so he doesn't have to wear a belt

also suspenders...

Good tuck or nah?

That is actually a solid observation. You aren't even being a dick, you're just being honest.

Tucking in with low rise pants only works if you're a turbo manlet. If you're a normal height it gives the illusion of an elongated torso and looks wrong like yours.

No that's not the problem, the problems is cps and white socks with cropper jeans, it just clashes

He's asking about the tuck man. Look at the pic; he's 50 percent legs, 50 percent torso. All wrong

>cuffing tee sleeves and jeans

wew lad don't do that.

>he fell for the kanken meme

in all seriousness that fit is pretty good aside from your CPs looking three sizes too big.

what about tucking in drawstring pants

Absolutely horrible

it's better

the dads did too, and so did their kids
your point?

nah

This guy looks like my grandpa

>mfw fat european chicks wear these outfits all the time thinking they are slick with their 'big hips' but actually it just emphasizes their fat (not in a good way) asses and huge thighs. literally nothing is more gross than chubby girls wearing mom jeans. this meme needs to stop.

damn dude

What do you mean with "fat"? Post examples because I feel like you're one of those autists who love super skinny bitches.

nah my G i'm a fan of girls of all shapes and sizes I just see a lot of overweight girls wearing outifts that are far from complimentary. can't give you any examples but I see girls in the UK all the time who wear mom jeans that are so fucking streched at the thighs and weist but they are supposed to be baggy jeans. You know what I mean, it doesnt look good thats all im saying. I've got nothing against curvy girls though.

Fine then.

it's looks even worse when they aren't cuffed trust me

fashion is just clothing memes

NO BELT
TRIGGERED

lets discuss cuffed sleeves

it is very hard to find flattering clothes when you are of a larger size and high waisted jeans for big girls look so much better than low waisted or medium. they are able to tuck aways their stomach inside the pants creating a silhouette that is more proportions than if they were to have a muffin top hanging out.

>cuffed sleeves
>no belt

very nice

looks stupid but it literally doesn't matter because you have long legs

cuffing your jeans when you dress like that doesn't work at all though

. . . .

if by "meme" you mean extremely faggoty and autistic, then yes.

Looks like shit.

Are you a woman? Because you have breasts

I agree desu it looks terrible

>Are you a woman? Because you have breasts

also this

for you

kys

it works if you're gay or want to go for the gay look

wearing an untucked shirt is so gay dude!

come out of the closet then kill yourself

bro that sounds pretty gay... no homo!

Normies don't tuck

Nice fit, doesn't go well with shoes though..

Tucking is not a meme. You can look relatively effay untucked or tucked you fucking Veeky Forumsggot.

Tuck it in tuck it in

cool slavcore, like the personal touch with navy instead of black and jeans instead of track pants

Am I a living meme yet?