At what point does long hair (on females) become too long and just start signaling "mnetal case"?

At what point does long hair (on females) become too long and just start signaling "mnetal case"?

To me it honestly depends on how attractive the girl is. A pretty girl with very long hair can be crazy attractive to me but the girl in the OP pic just gives me bad vibes.

As long as it is healthy, the longer the better.

she gon kill your babies dawg.

Below shoulder blades. You're welcome. Will only apply if worn open though. Traditional braiding and stuff like that allows for longer hair.

She looks like she would let an animal fuck her. She would probably want a horse to plow her, but can't afford it, so she settles for her step dad's labrador.

That's hot as fuck man

Depends.
Does she DO something with it once in a while? Braids, buns?
Or does it just hang down always.
First girl does it for fashion and to have healthy long hair.
Second girl is totally a mental case. Pic semi related.

what the actual fuck

First day on Veeky Forums, huh? Ahhh I remember being young and fresh, uncorrupted. Losing your innocence will only hurt for a second, user.

One thing is that it should still look good. No ratty underside please.

Secondly and this is just my opinion, but it should match the look she's going for. If she has a bohemian, wild thing type of style that she's going for, groomed and healthy hair can easily reach the small of their back.

If you're going for classically ladylike, I think that looks too "wild" and around bra strap level is long enough.

If you're going for businesswoman, I think everything longer than a bit below shoulder length looks too girlish. Or you have to always wear it up.

This is just me, but when a woman has hair below her butt the idea of her accidentally sitting on it, being able to stuff it in her underwear or having to keep it out of the way when she shits is unpleasant to me.

if its past the halfway-point between shoulders and elbows

can anyone post some Veeky Forums women with long hair? honestly haven't seen much of that

>the idea of her accidentally sitting on it, being able to stuff it in her underwear or having to keep it out of the way when she shits is unpleasant to me
In Bohumil Hrabal's novel "Too Loud a Solitude" there is a whole arc dedicated to this

Any longer than waist length is someone with bad hygiene and/or trying to be an anime character

what's that anime called im curious

omg spot on analysis

this is my take on it

this girl/demon's hair is medium length i guess

holy shit lmao

Say more
About how the main character finds it unpleasant as well? Is there a long haired female character?

I tried googling but came up short

the main character works at an old-fashioned letter press all his life, saving a lot of books that people throw away for his personal collection
meanwhile he remembers stories from his past, and one of those is his fairly tragic romance with a girl from his hometown
he asks her out to the prom, and all goes well until she has to go to the latrine. when she comes back her long, blonde hair is all covered in shit and she basically becomes a social leper, and then proceeds to run away

the guy finds her a few years later, they decide to start their relationship anew, he takes her to a fancy mountain resort and all that, they make a lot of influential acquaintences there too
it all ends when they go skiing one day and she stops triumphantly before all the acquaintences with her own shit on her ski
after that she just gets the fuck away from everyone and they only meet one more time, when they're like 60

>she stops triumphantly before all the acquaintences with her own shit on her ski
How did her shit land on the ski?

if I remember correctly while skiing she went to take a shit behind some tree, without taking her skiis off, so she accidentally shit on her own ski

I probably completely butchered the story, english is not my first language, it
s way past midnight and I'm wasted
The whole book isn't just about this though, there's lots of shit happening

Is it worth a read? Seems strange as fuck

>there's lots of shit happening
certainly sounds like it

pretty great novel, has that strange Czech hopelessnes that's a bit funny and quite sad at the same time
I was pretty depressed after reading it though

>what's that anime called im curious
hyouka. it's good

ibara best girl

Are you Czech? It seems pretty obscure so I wonder how you found it. Is it big in Czechia?

idk, but it should be long enough to hold it during blowjob

nope, Polish. Hrabal is pretty well-known in easter Europe
if you want more slav literature try Moscow-Petushki by Yerofeyew, that's as slav as it gets

Cheers, I love the big names of Russian literature like Dostoevski or Tolstoy, so it might be something for me I suppose.

holyfuck I know this bitch

her name starts with a K

total sweetie
I do remember her trying to remove my friend's dastar (he's sikh)

lmao it was a joke about the thing chitanda says

d'oh

(*˘︶˘*).。.:*

babys first day on the internet, how qt