The king of /out/ effay

>snufkin
I love you

coming in hot with the memes

Cult-core or esoteric wizardry-core?

leaning more towards cult core my friend
youtube.com/watch?v=14qcIScXqF8

what a shitter

Cancer and wrong. Actually go outside for once you retarded peasant. This is shit and the fact that you made this means your gay. Lol

>the snufkin inspo

wen u drink water

kekd fucking hard

I actually do go outside, and hunt and forage for wild edibles and make shelters. At least i'm not a weekend warrior backpacker with muh expensive arcteryx gear like you, so fuck off.

thanks

Would dual survive with/10

Thats just fucking weird dude.... I just like to camp and shit

fuck off. you're not an outdoorsman if you just camp for a day with your expensive synthetic arcteryx gear. do some hunting, or foraging. or camp and hunt at the same time. hipsters like you might find it fun.

The style you are looking for is called "mori boy", op

Well I was a boyscout growing up so I probably did more of that shit in my 6 years with them than you have done

rip

you bowhunted in the boyscouts? fuck off, cunt

topkek

Arcteryx is sick af and is top of the line gear so it's reasonably expensive if your going somewhere were weather is, oh I dunno, outdoors? Have fun being anywhere cold and wet in wool and sandals.

this is gay as fuck

Only long hair? What if you are shaved bald with a hobo/wizard beard?

w2c hat

No we used guns but i do have my own bows a 45 hungarian horse bow and a takedown recurve

Those takedowns work well? I've been on the fence about getting one.

as an avid/experienced camper i sincerely hope you guys know that nobody in a wilderness setting would dress like this

>snufkin
yes.

Tell the retard who made this thread then not people who post reasonable polymer based shells and layers

nobody here believes people dress like this outdoors

this is what you wear to be comfy in like vermont or upstate ny

Samick sage works like a charm would totally reconmend. How much prior work with a bow do you have?

None. Never really considered one prior to finding out they have takedowns. I know some takedown firearms suffer from poor accuracy so I wondered what drawbacks a bow would have.

Op literally believes this though. I've seen this Autist argue about wool being the most superior material for going /out/ in other threads

well who are we to stop him from being uncomfortable and out of place in the outside world?

He said wilderness inspired, not the most practical things you should wear in the wilderness

mori-boy

Well better accuracy than a longbow because you shoot off a shelf. You have the ability to use all the fancy gadgets but if not you can go basically traditional. The good part is you can start off at say 30 lb and work your way up since the limbs are interchangable. Pretty great to begin with. I would go to your local shop and they can get what would fit you best in terms of bow and arrows. Probably around 200 to start off.

W2C JACKET

W2C middle right?

Shut up faggot, your gay

I'm still better than you. I am superior

WOOL IS THE SUPERIOR MATERIAL, CUNTS
Synthetics are shit. They make noise when you're hunting, animals actually smell them, they are shit near fires, you can't repair them.
Wool makes no sound, animals don't smell it, it is fine around fires, and is easy to repair.
In short;
Synthetics: For weekend daytrippers who post their pictures on instagram with "#lovetheoutdoors" when they buy synthetics (bad for the environment.)

Or synthetics are for faggot ultralighters who can't even carry a slightly heavy backpack and don't have any experience in anything other than hiking and camping at designated campsites.
Wool is for hunters, trappers, and seasoned, rugged outdoorsmen who aren't pussies and can actually tan a hide, kill an animal with a bow, fix their own clothes, and have more experience than faggy daytrippers.

Fuck off syntheticfags. Wool (and fur for winter, linen for summer and leather for belts and boots) are the ONLY clothes you should wear outdoors.
idk

actually I wont disagree with op on the praises for wool. if you guys have never checked out Icebreaker, you should. its kind of expensive, but man its great stuff. all of their stuff is made from merino wool in new zealand, is odor resistant, and has cool designs and slim fits. its like 80 dollars for a t shirt, but i swear theyre the best t shirts ive ever worn. you can wear them for like 5 or 6 days straight and not smell bad.