Cringe Thread

Cringe thread

So we cringe at OP?

>tfw those pink and turqoise ones have been on sale for $50 CAD and I've been considering copping

don't fucking do it

In before someone posts a fresh screencap of the catalog.

Is that actually what Sieg looks like? LMAO

Are Black Roshe Runs Veeky Forums? or is it just those disgusting pink and blue ones that aren't?

Yep.

Holy fucking shit.

DO YOU LIKE THEM?!?! HOW THE FUCK CAN WE TELL YOU IF YOU LIKE THEM OR NOT?!?! MAKE YOUR OWN GODDAMN DECISIONS AND STOP BEING SUCH A FOLLOWER AND RETARDED PUSSY

Where is his fashion?

roshes were played out a year ago

Roshes are disgusting

disgusting fat fuck

funny after all this time some autist out there still believes that is me. its just a facebook random kids

Whether I like something or not depends entirely on the opinion of other people.

some OC

don't be a fag. Veeky Forums was collectively copping roshes a year ago. Normies are behind the curve, but that doesn't mean they're bad.

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure it isn't, Sieg.

Why don't you post a pic of your fat spic ass to disprove them?

Man, the kind of negress that would wear this would probably make you consider getting herpes to get that ass.

Do it. Hating roshes is trendy now because normies wear them, but they're still a clean looking shoe

what the fuck are you going to wear with pink or turqoise roshes? a strap on because your so fucking gay?

is that arabic writing there
it looks like fahatoya or shit

You want cringe?

that looks like a sneaker customizer's logo, SBTG

Oh God what the fuck lol

I wish I could see the rest of the fit

probably overweight too. barf

MAD STAXX

Im not a Veeky Forumsggot explain please

$20 walmart jeans that dont fit with several hundred dollar shoes (thousand if bought resell) (or fakes of hundred dollar shoes)
also most likely overweight so has no hope of ever looking good in the first place

I'm not sure what to be more surprised at. that people pay hundreds of dollars for running shoes. that people recognize said shoes. or that this knowledge is so widespread that all you have to do is post a picture and say "lol" and everyone immediately understands what's going on and what's funny

fuck I feel old

oh yeah that makes sense

>cringe thread

a year ago? try four.

More OC I found

this kinda is Veeky Forums here people would recognize most in anyway common shoes

this is a cring thread idiot

this is kind of Veeky Forums related so i'll share this mildly cringe story

>5'9 average looking skinny girl who i work with tells me she's really into fashion
>don't mention that I too have an interest
>(it's rarely a good idea in any hobby situation, avoided a literal sperg clinging on to me once because he also studied computer science. he latched onto the guy who said he streams on twitch lol)
>i ask her what her favourite outfit consisted of
>zara, primark, missXguided, topshop
>"oh so you do like a budget fashion sort of thing"
>her face when
>i try to alleviate tension by making the comparison that men's fashion is nearly completely based on how much you spend
>she says yeah and doesn't talk to me for a few days
>find her instagram by accident
>she is genuinely pursuing a career in modelling
>she's entering competitions all the time
>they're all local creepy venues in bars, small scale hotels, half of the seats empty in the crowd
>mostly bikini contests
>the girl is 25 while most of the other contestants are late teens
>the rest of her pics are outfit of the day pics, all in the dark with the flash on her camera so you can barely make anything out
>100 hashtags going into #sexmodel

i don't know why i think about her so much. We get lunch sometimes/travel home together and are pretty alright friends but it frustrates me in a weird way

I looked up the ultimate male grooming and maintenance guide and it seems we've all been doing it wrong.
Brb buying scissors to cut my own hair instead of paying a professional to do it

ok, so i guess all it takes to be Veeky Forums for you is to buy expensive meme shoes that were approved by an autistic niggermanlet

lurk more
it's the most autistic shoe of 2016
everybody knows it

idk if you're here to up your clothes game or just out of curiosity, but i genuinely recommend you take the advice of just wearing slim black jeans, a grey crewneck tee and some standard stan smiths/new balance 574/vans and getting off this shitty shitty board

post pix

similar story

>girlfriend asks to go shopping (we have a ldr and she's going to visit me in a week)
>glad that I can show her the decent shops in Antwerp
>she asks me if we have Primark
>mfw
>tell her that primark is basic as shit, send her pics of sadgirls on tumblr for shits and giggles
> "that's how 14 year olds dress here" (Finland)
> she gets mad and sends me a text saying she's going to sleep early
>consider breaking up with her merely cause she couldn't take the critique and has basic fashion sense

Mostly just to shitpost but I need to learn more about sneakers

The last time I gave them any serious thought was the early 1990s

It's becoming unacceptable to wear dress shoes to work every day but the level of autism I see regarding these things came as a surprise

I went to a decent sneaker store in NYC but I couldn't understand anything people were saying and the only ones I liked were in a part of the store I could tell was not for the best, most valued merchandise

This is all so confusing, why can't I just keep wearing Allen Edmonds every day

Lol she sounds like a butthurt little bitch

>dating a finn
a mistake

t. finn

Why are you surprised. Do you get surprised that anyone is knowledgeable about any hobby? This pic is hilarious.

I'm so glad I saved this

The fuck are those pants

I also have a similar story
>be dating my ex
>she has no idea I'm into fashion
>get bored one day and ask her if she knows any good places to get men's clothes
>she replies with
>zara
>h&m
>forever 21 men's
>all I can say is "Oh... Thanks"
>she gets mad that I'm not appreciative enough and that she knows what she's talking about
>I don't know what to do so I just say I'm going to bed

He said they were $900, and got very mad when people said they were shit

>but muh cutie northern gf
Belgian women are equally lame, Stan Smiths and olive bombers. I prefer a girl that shops at primark over that I'd guess. Fuck man, shit makes me wanna go gay and date cutie Veeky Forums ggies

>meet qt3.14 whom claims to be into fashion
>ask who's her favorite designer
>"um COS, it's like high end H&M"
>mfw
dropped

ah a fellow /belgian/

negenduust hierzo :^)
>tfw no Uniqlo
>tfw all you see is Primark bags when downtown

>we will never see girls that don't wear superstars/stansmiths
>tfw even belgians don't wear raf simons

show me a good raf piece you'd want to see on a qt

a shirt is good for 5 days? what the fuck

>tfw no tricky ricky gf
/belgian/ effay meetup when? :^)

we need an effay /befa/ groupchat
>inb4 just 2 belgians in the chat

They're obviously fake, look at how straight the pattern is. Cost him $5 on amazon so not even expensive

not a cringe

2005-era middle school-core, very nice

Sounds like you're an asshole who cares too much about how others express themselves

>hustle bones doing what?
still good

>tfw i saw a little asian girl wearing pirate black yeezys but the rest of her fit was basic asian core
literally almost confused them for new balances cus of how basic her fit was

I actually haven't seen anyone wearing roshes for a long time