Techwear/Cyberpunk/Future GENERAL

Didn't see one so I figured I'd start.

I'm really excited to see this ACRNM x Futura piece. Graffiti is what got me into techwear so I'm really digging what these guys are doing here. The smeared paint pattern is pretty cool and I dig the olive-green bottom/black upper colorway on the new Presto's too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eb049Mz-wlg
pittalo.tumblr.com/post/112432888555/tofu-jerky-undercover-aw-10-army-blouson
grailed.com/listings/614808-Undercover-size-2-jacket-coat-10aw-army-khaki-oya
buyee.jp/item/yahoo/auction/h217883945?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=pvuELSEjcdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=AiHECnWxq7s
youtube.com/watch?v=csvY2ot01yA
youtube.com/watch?v=odfCTFPyZCo&list=PL6G6L6LocZOJTfIWxVcA4xhueYkggkDOo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'll dump some INSPO later tonight once I get home to my laptop. I just organized a tech wear/future folder last week :)

cool man :)

1000deaths made this and it has an opening for an acronym bag but it's not techwear

i like when "street" elements are fused with techwear. i just don't see tech/cyber as being fully geared top to bottom at all times

i like to see these future elements left behind in an actual reality. real cultural influence, urban decay, DIY etc..

setting the mood:

youtube.com/watch?v=eb049Mz-wlg

i liked this user's fit. the diy bomber is nice

w2c?

pittalo.tumblr.com/post/112432888555/tofu-jerky-undercover-aw-10-army-blouson

damn

shed a bitter tear for the uncoppable

wouldn't have been able to afford it anyways, I just like to fantasize

Is there more from this? Who's in the back?

Lera Abova

I bought it on yahoo.jp last month. for under 300.There's one on grailed but in light tan and close to 700.

fuck my life

grailed.com/listings/614808-Undercover-size-2-jacket-coat-10aw-army-khaki-oya

Thanks!

Def wish Acronym featured more not-male-looking models. I know it's "menswear" but I've always thought of it and used it as unisex.

Guy is getting it directly from here.

buyee.jp/item/yahoo/auction/h217883945?lang=en

Has anyone got the full image of this chart?It was the Minimal core AKA ''Techno interests me'',can't find it anywhere.

Since both styles are somewhat related to each other,i preferred to ask here instead of making another thread

anyone remember that giveaway 1000 deaths did for his belts? i hear he never actually sent them out

kinda got the vibe he was a bit scummy using his fans like that to viral himself

I don't know about the giveaway, but is anyone else here into yoyos like 1000deaths is?

Yoyos can be Veeky Forums, right?

black bloc is welcome in this thread too :)

i didn't know about that. if true, that sucks :(

i like yo-yos

The guy's fits are cool but he reeks of that sort of shit, not sure.
Gives me a bad vibe, think it's the mustache.
Also his belts should more realistically be like, 80 or 90 bucks.

How long have you been yoyoing?

Pic related, white string on white plastic is a good look imo

Nevermind, just looked it up, Cobra buckles are like, 8 bucks, he should sell those things for like, 20 fucking dollars, how much is 3 feet of 2" nylon strap? like 10 bucks?
Jesus man, that's annoying.

I know cycling fits this vibe very well. what are your opinions on roller blading? It seems kinda futuristic

youtube.com/watch?v=pvuELSEjcdQ

I own this one, and a few others.

since i was a kid. but i always used those power brain yoyos

roller blading needs more hype these days

Man, the Ronin is quite nice looking.

You should look into modern yoyos, it's fun.

i have one of his belts, it's actually p nice

you're not buying it for the cobra buckle, you're buying it for the tightening/quick-release mechanism that's the same as ACR bags

Could you take pictures of how it's put together?

Anyone know the source on that Haori looking jacket?

Ugh, this style is called techwear now? What the fuck, I just dressed like this when i went to bomb because it was comfortable and warm during the winter. Fucking dyke toys i swear...

If I had the time to learn to roller blade properly I'd be all over it but I'll stick to cycling for know

Hey

He looks like white Snoop Dogg.

my inspo is this btw

youtube.com/watch?v=AiHECnWxq7s

Jet set radio

goals ://///

but seriously w2c thin shirt with this neckline

w2c hat?

Undercover ripoff if I've ever seen one

youtube.com/watch?v=csvY2ot01yA

w2c that leather jacket?

id on the jacket inside the leather jacket?

Some Acronym shell.
Prolly costs a million bucks, have a look on the ACR website.

I know it's acronym but what model?

Not any of the ones readily available on the Acronym website.

found it, it's the gt j19. there's one one grailed at the moment in case anyone else is interested

Angry asian men are so effay

Anyone cop'd anything from the ministry of supply? I was looking at them for a tech fashion alternative for Outlier, I want to know their NASA quality is good.

i got into techwear for the utilitarian aspects first, the aesthetic elements second. it's okay for things to go mainstream sometimes, it helps push ideas and builds an ever more creative community. yeah there will be toys, but we were all toys at one point.

i dig this. makes me think of hi viz stuff with that orange lining in the jacket. i wanna see more of these elements in modern techwear like when an user throws on some highlighter Nikes or whatnot

bumpa

Anyone here managed to cop anything techwear related in the Mr Porter sale?

i know theo won one and said he talked to the other winners and they all never received their belts

i love this guy's fits but i swear he lives in a garden shed

you'd think he could at least get another light source or something so we could actually see the details

anyone in here read william gibson?

It's on my list, currently going through some H.P. Lovecraft

Thread playlist
youtube.com/watch?v=odfCTFPyZCo&list=PL6G6L6LocZOJTfIWxVcA4xhueYkggkDOo

i'm not much of a techwear guy but I'm getting so sick of the nostalgic/retro-fetishism in fashion and really just wish we could move onwards and upwards, something which this niche might help accomplish.

love the futuristic silhouettes and materials, but I don't think "future" has to mean dark or muted colors. any good examples of bright colors in techwear?

gibson has a penchant for clothing and descriptive details, I know he's into Acronym and a lot of the techie japanese designers

Bright colours are fucking garish

sure, typically

I think it would make sense for this style to delve into unnatural colors to match the synthetic materials, move as far away from earthtones as possible

Oh I know, I've read some of his interviews just haven't got around to sprawl yet

I'm one of winners
that's tru
he asked my address and still ignoring me

id on the jacket?

w2c non Naked and Famous or non-denim Kimono?
Preferably cotton and indigo/navy/black

sauce on bomber?

Looking pretty good pham-a-lam

do we put him on blast? kind of shitty he did that to all you guys

Like dude said, I made put on the patches + painted it myself. The base is just some shitty old Aussie brand I got ~8 years ago. The fit is actually pretty bad without a bag

Thanks guys, i'll try fix the lighting issues next time

Isn't this stuff a little silly? I mean, I use a garbage/tote bag so i can ditch it if i feel any heat. backpacks are suspect already, and cops will find the cans in a sec regardless of if they have a 'stashspot' or whatever. likewise for the belt; bulk is suspect, and although easy access, will be found in a sec by the cops

I guess it's more inspo than anything right? The first one is a little dumb but I can imagine the second being used for commission/legal pieces

I find there's a use for utility wear and/or disposable wear based on different situations. Dependent on the remoteness, ease of access, planned/improvised missions etc..

w2c jacket?

Yes, i understand them as inspo.

this image is dope and again serves as good inspo
but the eternal realist in me pushes me to think that it would look way too bulky irl. also how would you access the pens in your back?

anyways sorrry for talking shit but not posting anything

Some of the hardest hitters I've met go out in homeless garb for frequent street-level bombing. I get utilitarian when it comes to a big post, like going up a certain building. I've been homeless, security, construction and sometimes a business man..

Yes, finished the Sprawl trilogy and on the last book of the Bridge trilogy. All Tomorrow's Parties I think is ghost written, it is so much better than his usual jilted style.

yo man you should do this thread a favor and just post all the pics you have of your fits, i asked for a dump of them in the last thread but idk if you were the one posting them

it's nexus 7 I believe

Yea sure. Here are the ones in the thread already. The ones I posted so far are all I have btw

The ones I posted so far are all I have, but i'll keep posting fits in this thread eventually.

Obviously here are the ones already in the thread