>used to be Veeky Forums
>got fat as /fu/ck
>no longer fa
>hate myself
>need to lose 60 pounds
>want it gone immediately
>slowly working away at it

give me tips on weight loss, Veeky Forums

is it mostly less eating, or more excercise? ill do both obviously but just wondering

>tfw old Veeky Forums clothes just dont fit any more

mainly less eating. calories in is more important than calories out. get a calory counting app on your phone and it will make things way easier. i got one on mine that found the calories of whatever you ate automatically and it was super easy to keep track of. won't drop the name because I don't want to viral but really, just look up some fitniss/calory counting apps.

also, protip: every time you ask a question about losing weight/eating right, it makes it feel like you've accomplished part of the plan in your mind without actually moving forward at all. so don't just keep thinking about planning or keep asking questions past what you need to know. start acting immediately.

good luck.

good advice all around. go read the sticky on Veeky Forums OP

was thinking of giving up and getting Veeky Forumst... this post inspired me not to

I literally delay waking up every morning because i dont want to face myself, i avoid all my old friends and I actively look away from mirrors, windows, etc.

If you are fit, stay fucking fit. If you're skinny, never give that up. i wont ever again

currently trying to do the same thing

I'm trying to only eat apples and drink water.
supposedly some people have lost 5 to 9 pounds in three days or more from it.

lol fad dieting

I lost 30 lbs in probably 4 months but that was

>gym 5 days a week for about 60-90 minutes a day
>probably 3-4 cheat meals at most
>diet consisted of fruit, vegetables, chicken breast, nuts, rice cakes, rice crackers and eggs

>tfw I lost 10 lbs last couple weeks
>tfw eat a big meal at wafflehouse just now
I regret it, I really need to keep on my diet

I've lost 90 pounds in the last year and a half.
Burn more calories than you eat and you will lose weight. Download MFP and work out three times a week to make sure you don't look like shit after the fat is gone.

how did you get fat? why did you get fat?

eating takeout. got a good job and a girlfriend. started eating takeout and going to restaurants all the time

I think it depends on the person but it's mostly not eating a lot.

If you eat a lot you have to off set that with exercise.

AKA there were no fat people at Auschwitz.

just order the appetizers/salads and drink more alcohol. Works for me

They probably did but it would've all been water weight. If they were dieting they were probably fat which meant their diet would have been too much and nutritionally poor. Most likely very salty. They then immediately remove all salt from their diet and drink water, the two things you do to reduce water retention. So all the salt gets flushed out with several lbs of water. As there body copes with the changes it goes back to its normal water retention and the weight goes back on. They get discouraged, they give up.

By all means eating fruit and drinking water is good but to lose a pound of weight you need to have a calorie deficit of 3500cals

Just stick a toothbrush down your throat, that's how i deal with cravings

i thought alcohol made you a fat bastard, i.e. beer guts

Same here. Went von like 60kg up to around 90 in 2 and a half year of relationship. Started to work out und eat less shit again and i think i already see minor changes.
We will make it guys!

making sure to avoid processed foods too. can't lose weight inhaling ravioli from a can

spirits, wine and low-carb beers arnt the worst but yeah a shot of vodka is 60cal, wine is pretty good too, a glass is 130cal, low carb beers come in usually at like 100cal

Adding onto this user by saying to learn how to make pasta. Takes a little bit more time but it's better for you.

is your new girlfriend overweight?

statically dating an overweight woman makes you tend to gain more weight

What do I do when I get hunger pangs or cravings??
I ate 4 pancakes yesterday
I didn't eat anything else all day as damage control

READ THE STICKY

Oh wait, wrong board. Go to Veeky Forums, and then read the sticky.

Eat veggies. Anything low-cal but filling will help, non-starchy vegetables are got tier for this, you can eat most all day and it will barely affect your calorie count.

how dank were the gains? i'm thinking about doing this myself. sort of hate fast food right now...

if youll going to lose that quick, like in a month, for the love of god get vitamin b supplements. do not skip over this. i can only beg you so much over the chinz

I didn't make a lot of gains because I wasn't eating a lot, I just lost weight, not much muscle gain at all

do HIT cardio 15-30 mins. 5 days a week. eat more fruits vegetables. proteins. water. detox tea

I wrote a huge guide on how to lose weight but I realized this is Veeky Forums not Veeky Forums so fuck off

nigga Veeky Forums will literally bite your head off if you ask them how to go Veeky Forumsmode

those fat fags only care about gainz and being a hairy butterball manosphere with roid dick

Bought this shitty beginner set today. Gotta start somewhere.

desu the only way I've lost weight w/o hating myself more was by finding a way to integrate exercise into my daily life,
-bike to work if you can
-go to the gym and find some mindless cardio you don't hate (audio books make it bearable 4 me)
-biking is the most satisfying exercise for me but find what works for u, if thats an elliptical or a treadmill or hiking do that
-some people find having people to go biking/hiking/working out with helps motivate them

-if setting weightlifting goals and beating them by going 5 pounds heavier every week or so is satisfying for you, start a basic lifting routine (I've heard the lee labrada program followed loosely is good for working your whole body out) or hit up /fit

-try to educate yourself on nutrition, its much better to eat a lot of good food and exercise.
research nutrition info that isn't selling itself based on weight loss because there's a lot of harmful pseudoscience out there

-don't listen to this apple and water diet bullshit, don't sacrifice your mental and physical health for a goal weight
in my experience trying to hate yourself into losing weight will only work is you straight up develop disordered eating, and it's not worth it

take care of yourself user

ps. anything that markets itself as a detox is bullshit, your kidneys are doing that job just fine

aeglus?
just stop eating you fat manlet fuck lmao

do keto

I had that same set in high school. Its fine. At that price you might as well get 2 sets so you can have 2 30lb dumbells.

literally stop eating bread, sugar, and dairy. eat whatever the fuck else you want, eat steak and eggs for breakfast and more steak for dinner and you will lose weight. bread, sugar, and dairy make you fat and all full of mucus.

go to the /thinspo/ thread

>aeglus?
top kek

Dropped 45 lbs. In 2 and a half months
>cardio 5 days a week
>high lean protein diet
>cut carbs as much as possible to 2 cups od granola at breakfast
>ate evry 2 hours
>cup of coffe every meal untill 2pm
>at least a gqllon of water to move everything through your system
But im 18 m so

Almost forgot
18 5'11 220
>after hard work
18 5'11 171

keto, breh

enjoy those kidney stones

to anyone who's dumb enough to think about cheat days/meals -- just fucking eat whatever high calorie shit it is you want to eat throughout the day in small portions, this'll help you keep both your metabolism going as well as making sure you don't pork out all at once and end up eating more later on. also, drinking lots of tea helps, green tea especially. caffeine in general just ups your metabolism and all, so it'll make you shed water weight as well as burn a few extra calories as well. I'm practically a sloth, I eat like 3-4k calories a day, but because I make sure to not have many carbs, salt, or eat it all at once, I've managed to not gain weight at all, I might even be losing weight that's not muscle mass. I work out like once a week for an hour, and it's of moderate intensity but it doesn't really do much more than maybe maintain me. and yeah, never let yourself get fat. fuck whatever people say about loving yourself, can't love all that fat if you never wanted it in the first place and it was never supposed to be there naturally.

but you're also under 20

Dont fall for the 'cut carbs' meme.

You're retarded and you shouldn't give anyone advice on anything ever. You don't eat 3-4k calories a day. You eat around 1800-2200. If you're not actively counting you're probably overestimating.

actually, 20. and a closer estimate for when the body starts slowing and settling down would be mid-20's, it's never at the teens or right after. for some people it might even be in the early 30's, you never know. point is, it's better to educate yourself thoroughly than to work on only fad and buzz knowledge.
this pretty much works for most people, it's not strictly for teens. of course, the level of success will vary and will drop as you get older, so it's best to get it done early and then get a better diet once you've settled around your desired weight/appearance.

>actually, 20.

>be 20
>give life advice to people online
>expect to be taken seriously

How is this possible? I used to be chubby and now I'm thin and looking good in clothes has allowed me to keep up with my diet for over a year.

As for advice- incorporate exercise later, both a diet AND exercising is really difficult and will be hard to sustain, set a caloric deficit (~200 under your maintenance calories would be good) and monitor your weight loss per week and chip away at it slowly. It should already be implied but count your calories to be able to eat as much as you can while still being within your calorie goals

You're fucking retarded, going under sub 1k calories is not sustainable and the second you get off that "diet" you will instantly regain all your weight back. Drop trip faggot