HELP HOW DO YOU DRESS

Help me please I am an idiot I have a dumb interview for a big local music/art magazine tomorrow and i have no idea what I'm supposed to wear. but like two hours after the interview I have to play a gig and I won't have time to go home and change so I can't wear like a dress shirt or anything probably if you were an interview dude at cool magazine would you consider an applicant dressed like this???
WHAT DO I DO please none of my friends know anything about fashion

bring a change of clothes with you retard

"hello i am here for an interview that i am totally prepared for yes oh don't mind the bag of clothes I brought with me haha"

Put the clothes in a messenger bag you stupid fucking mongoloid holy shit. How have you made it this far?

What? Noone's going to care about a bag.

Why the fuck would you bring the bag of clothes into the interview, fucktard

what the heck is a messenger bag

where am i gonna put the bag of clothes just leave it in the street

Leave it at reception, dumb cunt.

hey dude what are you getting angry at geez

Because you lack common sense.
You're not going to go well in the interview.

Fuck you!

hahaha nah I'll do fine in the interview so long as I don't bring a bag of clothes

Okay fine bitch. Dress nice and then take your shirt off at the gig

why you gotta be so hostile pal all i was asking for is some help

You do know it's not just one person berating you?
And it's because you're an idiot.

Am i an idiot????? ? ? ? ?? ?
oh no

Have you seen that episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm where Larry David buys weed and goes to a baseball game with a prostitute its pretty funny you should watch it

I'm joking around man

on it my dude

op, i beg of you, please don't wear that deer sweater and shapeless jacket to your job interview, i'm a lazy arty millennial but even i know it looks so, so bad. Just wear a dress shirt and untuck it when you go onstage or something, i am saying this as a friend who wants you to get the job.

haha okay is this shirt good look its good for gig bc it has guitars on it

nah but really I don't own any actually nice dress shirts but is this one okay

Not really, can you get an actual shirt before your interview?

what constitutes an actual dress shirt??
like does it have to be plain and expensive is that what makes a nice shirt

Plain. Yes.
Expensive. No.
It also has to actually fit well.

can you post a pic of a nice dress shirt I've never seen a plain shirt that i thought looked nice

I'm sorry but its not about what you think looks nice, it's about professionalism.

>I have to play a gig and I won't have time to go home and change so I can't wear like a dress shirt or anything
what are you some kind of dork?

how uncool do you have to be to not look cooling playing in a shirt and tie? fucking poser

I used to fuck with The Lounge Lizards hard sempai.

idk if showing up to an interview for an art/music magazine looking like a stiff is a good idea but hey if you think it is then I'll consider it.

hey if the look suited the music I would play in a dress shirt but its dumb slowdive/low type stuff

Please be bait. OP just take a change of clothes in a bag. If you're this autistic I don't think you deserve the job tho.

You can start wearing what you want when you become an asset to the company instead of the other way around. Before then shut the fuck up and do what you're told.

haha what do you mean bait I am over 18

I really think this position relies more on my personality than being a blank slab its not like I'm doing sales its like gig reviews and journalism bullshit

good

>dumb slowdive/low type stuff
ya ik i could tell from the op. sucks to be you

you're dumb. he's trying to get to a trendy yuppie gig. they want to hire hip young blood to stay relevant.

>you
>paid writing
You won't get it lmao

yeah you're right idk how a big dumb idiot like me would get an interview