Doop Appreciation Thread

Doop and the bleach blond kid are objectively the best posters on Veeky Forums. We already had an inspo thread for the other guy so now post dank doop fits

/end dump

btw w2c everything in this fit? I think the jeans are american apparel

can anyone id this jacket?

always appreciate doop

this is what bulls get to look at when they're fucking this cucks wife

wtc this pant ?

wtc jacket and shoes??

bday shits on doop imo. doop too predictable

>no foot retention

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE probably rides freewheel

also these fits would be great with just a plain sweater

damn w2c that jacket PLEASE ???

I have asked him about the jacket before. He said he thrifted it and has no idea where to get it. He said he would accept $150 for it when I asked to cop it off him

what boots are those? or at least something similar

well i wore it down and it's ripped af now so :,,,(

common projects combat boots ::)

tnx boys

Mr. Doop

doop do you have an ig?

only one where i don't want randos to follow me :^)

doop can you answer w2c the tshirt and jeans? Are they both AA?

w2c shoes?

doop do you have a tumblr or something for your drawings/art?

>doop too predictable
this but you can tell his style's tied to his circle/lifestyle, not some tryhard internet shit, just subtle cool. wud hang

Ugky as fuck

GET THE FUCK OUT AND KILL YOURSELF

this has to be bait
ill bite: theyre common projects achilles lows

holy christ this guys jawline

>not some tryhard internet shit
this entire style is commonly referred to as "dressed by the internet"
i'll let you hazard a guess as to why

Ugly butthurt fag detected

you're wrong. he's fuckboy/skaterboi if anything. dressed by internet is wearing internet memes without any sense of coordination

doop's a handsome fella i'll give him that. got some good fits goin on here

Foot retention is dweeb shit, chill out.

Pretty sure they're Onituka tiger GSMs tho?

they are :)

one of the worst trips along with birthday

might make one :)

I have the same Earl sweater

yea jeans are aa
shirt is thrifted :)

what pants are those if you don't mind me asking? I wait tables and need black pants. I have J crew 484 that fit a little tight but those look like they fit perfectly

these are levis work pants
from their skateboarding line :)
construction is nice, fit is great too

bla bla talk shit post fit

It's too easy to say someone has no sense of coordination.

If anything, doop seems to be one of the rare posted that actually does have a sense if coordination.

W2c pants

nigga can you read? no where in the post did he say doop had "no sense of coordination"

Can you read?

yes, I can read. can you read?

w2c hoody?

Yeah but you posted on an insta thread at least once!!!! I never followed and then forgot the handle so 🤷 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

deleted that one :^)

this is me
I'm saying he's NOT dressed by the internet and does have authentic style/coordination. just because he doesn't wear designer doesn't make him basic.

he's got better style than birthday easily, even if it's more conservative with less interesting pieces. but you know, there was a time when doop was just above average in a waywt. pretty fucking pathetic that he's consistently best in thread today. waywt's (and cop/not) need to end, newfags should be in fuckboy general where they can actually learn something.

doops fits are great and he is a consistent poster I just think they are super boring and unimaginative. Like nothing is something I haven't seen before.

like he isnt surprising like this urban scuba outfit

Theo is hot trash with a fancy camera

this is the look i like to see on Veeky Forums, it looks so clean. ID on pants?

imo that's a good thing. doop dresses for himself, not for petty fame in the community. it's a lot worse on the fashion forums, but way too many posters tie down their style to just what looks good in front of the camera/mirror and not what actually works in a coherent style, in the context of their circle and personality.

If i saw theo at a party or gig or something, I wouldn't fucking talk to him. he dresses like a massive dork. Veeky Forums needs to get out more and realize what actual style looks like.