the other three (?) are pushing three hunna

lets get a fresh start

This is old but I just want to post.

That's a cute big ol' pupper right there

Trendy european

Looks weird.
Lain was weird and pretentious.
Weird animation style.

not actually wearing this bc its hot af but my dad just gave me his old motorcycle jacket lol

i liek dogs

don't like the bag, is it carhart?

pls dont wear leather jackets if you dont ride a motorcycle

w2c boots also is autistic ignore that

Yeah

dope fits

whats the purpose of cuting the neck like that?

embarrassing

how

The opening of the hood itself is too small and it kinda just came from wear senpai

I don't think the bottom half works with the top half. Would swap out for some pale denim or work pants and sneakers.

my everyday outfit at the moment. I would like to be more fa but I am a poor student. but I will buy new shoes.
suggestions/improvements in general and for better shoes?

I like the bottom half
looks good but more for a slightly older guy IMO

Old fit, but its what I'm wearing.

I like it!

Black skinnies / cropped trousers, they'll look better with pretty much everything than those gaudy khakis

doggo says thenk

haha ok pal

cheap leather chelseas i found in some little shop in harajuku, inside of the shoe says "Glabella, the brand of authentic shoes"

idk how much that helps

doggo and i thank u

tru jus havin fun desu

IN YOUR NEW
LEATHER
JACKET
UR SOMEBODY ELSE

absolutely love the jacket. it will have sentimental value for you too. maybe you can pass it down to ur kid one day.

>these fits

o i am laffin

Florida is too hot for this but gotta stay effay

Thoughts?

From the back

>"stay" effay
>argyle socks
lol

Lol!

Cool C.E. Pants

Nein nein nein

>I don't think the bottom half works with the top half. Would swap out for some pale denim or work pants and sneakers.
I agree with this. both top and bottom fit nicely, but there is no coherence in style and they seem to disconnect.

again, nice pieces.

>those fakes

KEK!

please stop responding to this terrible terrible bait

Some of us don't live on Veeky Forums so have to see images for the first time at some point.

I understand that, but I'm hoping that we can collectively start ignoring Eliza with METS ID and this dude's fit in waywt;s

you got a problem

New jeans. Fit a size small I think so if anyone wants to cop em here's s link. I'll give you a discount if you say you're from Veeky Forums
>www.grailed.com/listings/722003-patrik-ervell-medium-wash-selvedge-28

i actually got to meet barry after the denver show a week or so ago, super nice dude. v naturally effay too

cool thanks, also yea thats a thing huh

comfy, but pinroll seems a little off? if you hold ur phone lower and at less of an angle your legs would look less tiny, thats really the only thing wrong here imo

at first i thought the specks on ur mirror were bleach speckles on the sweater, u should do that it would look v good

feels like its been a while since ive seen u here

real weird pants, gj making them work

jeans look off for some reason

w2c shirt

>wearclown shoes

BASIC
A
S
I
C pls no bully

meme shoes with it

i like it

What is your face dude

Whats that cardigan?

6-21 hey all
today

absolute shit

pinrolling looks garbage
layering a button down w/ that kind of jacket is shit

haircut/gauges

garbage

>implying a button down looks bad with a golf sweater or that i was pinrolling in any way

Nice try

>implying your fit isnt absolute garbage and that you shouldnt hero

Feel better now?

two tone cardigan from zara

get rid of those socks and i dig it

what are you

It's actually a behr paint shirt they were giving out a lowes

Anything you want me to be bb

reposting from other thread

can you explain how to get your hair styled like that? my hair is close to this style, just what product/steps do you take. i have the length

Shower in the morning, nopoo, brush a little, let air dry. I have naturally thick wavy hair so it kinda does everything by itself.
On the days I wash my hair I throw in some sea salt spray while my hair is still damp and that helps.

hair goals

I think I have similar hair to you in thickness and waviness. Shits so thick my barber always comments on how they are having trouble cutting through it.

How long did it take you to get that length on the top?

baka

fresh i must say

not you, and not today because it was 88 degrees in New York today you fucking liar

Why are you always so frightened?

m00ji

just my face

i wear almost this sometimes, lower neckline on the tee would make it comfier

v chill tho i like it

are those shorts from h&m bc im pretty sure i have them too

also get shorter laces or something those look a little goofy

u need shorter pants
longer legs
less fat

hello folks
wore new jacket out for the first time today

very good

bretty gud

thanks fellas

Watch is too much. Belt buckle too big. Other than that it's alright.

Thanks for the input. I'm in the market for a new belt actually. Really not a fan of the one I use at the moment, it's past prime.
Watch is usually concealed by my sleeve so not really an issue aha

Hi Veeky Forums
Recently moved to a city in Europe which is considered a fashion center and I was blown away by how well people dress.
I started feeling bad as I always dressed plainly at best.
Wanna get better at this
Not trying to be avant guarde or outrageous, just a normal guy trying to dress better you know?
Also, i like hats

hey man, Veeky Forums is probably going to shit all over you. it's not inherently a bad fit, but you could do with with some work. here a few subjective pointers, I will give my best estimates in Euros where applicable

start with getting some decent quality, plain tees. white, grey, tan, olive, probably your best bet for this season. uniqlo is a good option, but shop around, try a few cheap ones from different stores and see which fit you best and last the longest

get a pair of black and blue jeans that fit you very nicely, get something looser in the thigh but with a taper below the knee so it fits snugly. get it tailored so it fits perfectly, shouldn't cost more than 10 or so euro I'd imagine

Those appear to be black Converse, not your most 'fashionable' but nothing wrong with them at all. white stan smiths are probably Veeky Forums's go-to basic shoe at the moment, probably about 80 euro which might seem expensive coming from Converse, but it's all relative

shave, get in top shape.

hey man, thanks for the pointers.
I've been lurking in Veeky Forums for a few days now and you're right, I've never seen a board dish out so many savage burns so often. It puts Veeky Forums to shame.
I was waiting to get shit all over me as you said but I'm glad there are nice people around.

Those are black stan smiths, actually. I'm still scared shitless of wearing any shoes that arent black or brown. Seems hard to me when I haven't figured how I want my wardrobe to be yet.

Also, you really think I should shave? I shave my hair so I like the beard to give some contrast to my otherwise white egg face. I still need to figure out the best shape for the beard but I like it. Do you really think it sucks?

look man i'm biased, I prefer clean shaven. At least ensure you get rid of any neckbeard you may have.

I think the pointers I gave were generic enough to build a wardrobe around. maybe look at getting a pair of boots like chelseas when you have a decent fitting pair of jeans? they're pretty normal looking yet still nice and fashionable

White sneakers are FAR more versatile than you think, especially when everything else is plain or muted

if your city is as fashion forward as you suggest it is, these things shouldn't really be a concern as everyone around you will be doing the same.

not you, try harder

lol

why the flip flops?

sandal =/= flip flop
and because it's summer

wut?

>filename

i think its dope comfy core

b-but that's me... have no idea what r you talking about

ok it looks like you saved the pic and posted it from Veeky Forums

w2c skinny jeans?