COP OR NOT THREAD

Just ordered these today, was it a good /cop/?

Other urls found in this thread:

hanon-shop.com/i/q/1611760/le-coq-sportif-lcs-r800-x-town--country
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Indeed, user. I bought some a month ago. A little narrow for my feet, but rad nonetheless.

They drop in July

nice socks

the fuck? these look like socks

So definitely cop?

i'm going to have to say no, user
might as well glue a sole to a sock

I copped these too. What colour socks do you guys wear/plan to wear with them.

I found that maroon is the best, but I need more ideas.

do not cop. there's one out now with laces that looks very similar, cop that instead

What's it called user?

they look like jinjos from banjo and kazooie

Personally a big fan of just white socks, but I'll try the maroon, too. Warm colors, lighter tones are best for sure.

copped these today

drop in the bin?

i am very on board with adidas these days, but I don't see the appeal

looks like they appropriated the design language from wet suits. people will look back and regret these

Cop or nah

Name? These are dope as fuck.

drop straight into the trash

C/n?

Would long sleeve be better?

weeb/10 dnc

cringe

c/n?

are you me
Immediate cop once I get back from vacation

w2c

c/n?

hanon-shop.com/i/q/1611760/le-coq-sportif-lcs-r800-x-town--country

love em

yeah

Cop or not?

Explain why

Not.
Won't hold its shape. That style of bag looks retarded unless you completely fill it to the top. It will crease down the middle otherwise.

As said by
It's true, they go saggy and look awful, I own one and it just saggs all over

way too expensive

dnc

christ no

why not?

Veeky Forums meme shoe
they finally found their nonchalant streetwear chuck taylor ideal made in the place they think all clothes should be made: japan
that being said, if you don't have CTs, it's worth a cop. that's a classic silhouette and you'll have a convo starter when people ask you (as they will) where you got chucks with that blue dot on them

because they look atrocious mate, why else

can't tell if bait but don't cop
neither, you'll look like a hot topic "LOLZ xD" scene boy. Get something more subtle if you want something dragon ball z related. Maybe a patch for a jacket?
cop, nice color for summer wear.
sure if that's you're style.
don't, they look like 10 yr old girl shoes
don't, I personally think they look really ugly
Nah, don't really like the pattern and blue color. But if you really want to, what does my opinion matter.

Top or bottom? looking for a good white shoe for summer wear. I know the top is a meme on here but I've never seen anyone I know or people that live around me wear them so it would be relatively new and not the basic white converse everybody has. Bottoms are cheaper and look nice, but I don't know about the blue tint. Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance

bottom

yeah, i think they look a lot better than pic related. i don't have any canvas high tops and the SLPs are on sale

ok, i'll think about it

Cop them senpai, they come with free parkour skills.

I want to uprade from skate shoe, preferably to casual boots. I went into a store the other week and tried these on. All the girls I know told me to go with the brown ones but that the black would go better with more clothes. I'm 6ft 1, arguably skinnyfat, mostly wear black jeans, and just want to look like I'm not autistic (I know, wearing different coloured shoes in the pic isn't helping). Should I cop one of these or go for something different entirely?

Go with what will look better with the clothes you wear. Brown shoes/jeans are a laugh.

Wanted these for 3 years, finally bit the bullet and dropped 200aud on them. Should be here in a week or so

I really don't like any of the chuck-taylor esque highs Tbh

such an overplayed style

what brand are these shoes? they look very low quality

that darkness and shine at the end does not look good. if you want a casual boot to start out with go with the classic Clarks Desert Boot

(wow, haven't heard that name in a while, it's like I'm back on 2009 Veeky Forums)

I'm an ausfag and they're just from a local Williams, I think the brand's called Da Vinci?

nah I'd dodge them if I were you mate

Anything you'd recommend on a budget?

depends what you define by 'budget' mate

you either buy shit, low quality poor looking shoes that will hurt your feet and last less than a year or you invest a bit of P

C/N?

w2c? also are there different colors

found it on ebay so couldnt find different colors

Anyone know the sizing for APC shoes? Go down one like in Common Projects?

These are down to £150

??

Definitely do not cop
Cop
Cop
Bad cop
Cop, a classic
Cdg high tops are extremely played out where I'm from but they're definitely cool shoes, cop em if you want em
Cop but depending where you are be aware many people will call you a faggot when they see those
Dnc ugly colours and expensive
dnc
dnc little girl shoes
Cop
Cop but I have heard that the quality is really shitty
Good cop
Dnc
Good cop

inb4 played out (I know)

Wondering how well these work with mostly black outfits? I know it's an off-white that would traditionally clash, but I think the red CDG logo ~wow factor~ is loud enough to make it work with black skinnies n things. Thoughts from owners?

w2c?

C/N

Yeah it works pretty well and you'll get a ton of compliments from normies.

But the small heart ones have been discontinued so you'll probably have to buy the newer ones which aren't as cool imo.

don't cop it's ugly

atrocious

shame on you for even considering it

Y/N

IT AIN'T RALPH THO

POORS PLEASE LEAVE

those are amazing, I've been considering these joints right here

Is the sagging really that bad?

Do you want to be hit by a plane?!

user did I cop gud? They'll arrive tomorrow.

cop or not? also If I'm 8.5 with loose fingers on vans sk8 his what size should I get on stans?

these grey NB?

also, which modle are they?

you will blend into carpets :^)
2edgy4me
shortasianboy/10
scrubs colour tho

Don't, you'll look turbo autismo

i know a lot of engineers wear similar things, but i wanna do normcore (i know its already over)

need black sneakers and i love eqts

got those same plays a few weeks ago and I love them, def cop

as replied to another comment, def cop. I love mine, here's an outfit i used them in where I'm wearing black jeans

I bought these on impulse when the store didn't have the other two pairs I was looking at. I kinda of hate them and they haven't even shipped to my house yet. I don't think I can return them so any advice on styling them? Or should I give them to my dad? Is this situation salvageable ;-;

Cop the ones on the left or spend the extra ~$30 for the vintage style on the right?

right

bumpin

also about to cop white mountaineering tobaccos

65 clams tho?

Fellow Ausfag, I bought DaVinci shoes to wear to graduation and the lasted about 3 wears and the 'leather' started peeling

never seen em in black, I'm partial to the white model but those are very nice. what do you think of these 'boks

thoughts on the Tigers?
I'm loving mine so far.

im not crazy about the model, but theyre clean. i just got some ventilators, which i highly recommend. they came out with a ton of collabs last year, and there are some really nice ones on sneakersnstuff for like $50-70 rn. for example see pic related.

$55, and if you get 2 sale pairs you get an extra 25% off. pretty sweet deal.

reebok are doing alot of good shit lately

Which one?

Also considering these.

you should have copped new balence brah

Idk I mean I don't personally care when I'm wearing mine but it's because it's just a cheap bag I use, it's really not that much of a problem unless you are really trying to show it off or something

one last time... cop or not?

Cop