Loose

are 1461's chunky enough to work in a loose fit

Other urls found in this thread:

converse.com/us/en/regular/jack-purcell-signature-leather/ID00133.html
stylezeitgeist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3793
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ie with wide & high crop slacks. this kind of fit

is there an alternative I can find sub-100 used? ik redwing's postman is recommended but I hate the look of wedge soles. prefer commando soles if anything. cdg's I've seen are too slim.

id on his boots? they look like yohji but im not sure

dk. look like yy or guidi. hard to id from front

w2c shoes?

They look like these
converse.com/us/en/regular/jack-purcell-signature-leather/ID00133.html

not sure but I know he is a fellow Veeky Forums user

he posted his insta before

They're fine maybe not the best quality but the silhouette is really quite good due to the chunky sole (maybe buy monochromes) if you don't want them to look to much like docs. Solovair makes them from their old English factory and are also quite nice (just a better constructed 1461). I kinda like a slightly sleeker last with them same chunky sole myself and there were a pair of ann d's with an almond (yet still bulbous) toe which I copped a few years ago and they're my favourite for a derby. The first pic is a monkey boot though I'm pretty sure IMO the workwear brands do that best (go on rakuten and lool up monkey boot).

they work quite well

that was someone else who posted it m8

anyone got any recs for a shoe that is part of the whole carpe diem/guidi aesthetic and has a thick sole like a postman derby?

also what derbies go best with yohji fits? thinking of copping yy creeper boots but im afraid it would make me look like a desperate manlet

*creeper derbies rather

>The first pic is a monkey boot though I'm pretty sure IMO the workwear brands do that best (go on rakuten and lool up monkey boot).
Is it? I know are Doc's monkeys. I didn't know there were options beyond docs, the grafters originals, NaNa's & trickers. searching "monkey boot" on rakuten doesn't come up with anything though.

monkey's are cool, thinking of getting grafters for skating when my old skools wear out, see them around LA goths a bit but never knew they were used by skaters too.

ended up getting an england 1461 on grailed for $40

mm still not sure, haven't seen a fit with the kind of pants I wear. mostly worried looking pansy, cuckcore. that's not my style, I want to evoke the old world, yknow like the modern lovers song

use zenmarket which translates search results and allows you to type in english words

oh, does this site handle courier to US? can I use it to cop yohji on y!j?

yup. they obviously charge you though. i wouldn't recommend buying shoes from them as the shipping costs can get high ($50 last time i bought shoes)

also moonrunes translations for y!jp: stylezeitgeist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3793

yea, rates are pretty high. can you rec other options?
I went through the monkeys on rakuten the cebo's definitely speak to me the most though I do like doc's interpretation quite a bit too.

cheers

Woah now, please for your sake don't skate in grafters? Smooth corrected leather, heavy sole with jutting welt, and a unforgiving ankle? Sounds like such a bad idea bloke.

W2C shirts like OP posted
i want loose button ups like similar

all have high rates user. just google japan proxy service. if you know someone irl there then obviously use them