How often does Veeky Forums smoke?

How often does Veeky Forums smoke?
What do you smoke?
When did you start?

belmont king size

>he smokes in 2016

Let me guess you probably think Adrenal is Veeky Forums too don't you

how are you going to drink and do blow without smoking user

By not being a disgusting fuck who doesn't respect his body.
>doing blow
wow man you probably think your fucking Scarface

OP, how often do you make cigarette threads that have nothing to do with fashion? Oh, every day. I see.

*you're

drugs don't do aesthetic damage until like 30+, at which point it is impossible to be effay anyways because beauty is youth

t. yuppie

>beauty is youth
for girls

boy this is my first cig thread

you don't sound very fun user, besides I work out and eat very well, I look great and I'm young what is cocaine every other weekend going to do to me

> drugs don't do aesthetic damage until like 30+, at which point it is impossible to be effay anyways because beauty is youth

pretty much this. unless you do some hard shit on a regular basis, and it turns you into ugly person. but that's not very Veeky Forums

and who cares what and how you look like when you're older than 30? you might as well be dead. living past the age of 30 is extremely fucking uneffay. ideally you want to die somewhere between 19 to 24.

>Cigarettes aren't fashion
>Only one person smokes on Veeky Forums
When will you learn cuck.

i hate recognizing this as satire when i actually feel this way

Used to fucc with camel blues til smoking made me sick and unhealthy.

Quit and never felt better.

Only smoke when I'm out with friends
Turkish royals but the golds are fine
Started at 14

Prime Time grape flavoured. Only way to go.

trying to move away from these as they are too gimmicky and popular. any suggestions? im thinking Lucky Strike because they are toasted

try camel turkish royal. used to be my favorite before i quit

been saying this for so long

What a fucking jackass

turkish royals were my favorite. then I graduated to pall mall unfiltered kings. stay a kid, kid.

Tried cigs when I was like 17. I'm 21 now, and I've jumped from pack to pack until I landed on these. I'm at a point where almost every time I start running low on a pack I say that I might quit. Then a day or two passes and my brain gets itchy again. Oh well, fuck it I guess.

lmao all of you are cucks just quit senpaitachi. Started when I was 17 am 19 now and was like 30 a week. Feel so much better now that I've qudsgfjklhanv;uv

senpai desu baka

senpaitachi

a camel blue is essentially the same cigarette without the menthol ball

also this

what's the difference between camel blues and Turkish royals.

Marlboro double click with mint and ice balls

a pack lasts me 3 weeks or more

only when im really drunk with friends

How often I like
Camel

Lucky Strikes, Djarum Blacks, and CAO Brazilians. Cigarettes one a day, cigars a couple times a week.

>How often does Veeky Forums smoke?
When I'm wasted.
>What do you smoke?
Whatever.
>When did you start?
I didn't.

once or twice a day for cigs, once every few days for backwoods
backwoods and camel

started at 16 turned 19 a few days ago, smoking all the while, quit two days ago, this gonna keep me going strong

Those look nasty

21 now, smoked for 5 years, I just quit a month ago and not planning on going back.

I've been smoking for 8 months or so. When i'm alone at home i only smoke 2-3 cigs a day, sometimes nothing at all. When i'm with friends or at a party i smoke way more

Every once in a while. Still in the pack i bought like last week.
Started with 14 now i'm 20

> started at 15
> 22 know
> used to be smoking a pack a day
> down to making a pack last 5 days
> always newport 100's

*now

pretty close to being mein nigger, smoke blondies or kys.

every day
luckies red or gauloises blondies

> Anywhere from 1/2 to 2 packs a week (dependant on alot of things)
>Dunhill Fine Cut Black (Fucking Dunchills)
> I was 16 when I started, Bought a pack when I was visiting Slav Land and got hooked

Which lung color is more effay?

Which skin type is most effay?

same fag

also you know that you can enjoy a smoke every once and a while and not become a raging addict right?

smoking is fine if you have the self control to limit yourself to a reasonable amount and don't make it a habit

who else here smokes because they like the taste?

like the smell of tobacco, enjoy the taste, but not a fan of the smoke. it stanks, and everybody hates that stank

1/2
This is my go to cheap pack

2/2
But these are my perfered preference ;; great in menthol

What's so bad about posting more than one picture? That's not samefagging you dumb retard.

I am smoking this right now. Never smoke cigarettes but smoke a couple cigars a week. Don't have a particular brand I stick to.

>inb4 fedora

i'm 22 and i smoke spirit golds now, but i started with newport menthols when i was 18. i go through a pack a day but trying to cut back and eventually quit :/

Just Lambert and Butler Silver.
Smoke like once a day maybe.
Started when I was 15

I smoke everyday, generally 4-5 a day, sometimes more, sometimes less. Started when i was 15. Smoke Drum Rich Sky Blue and Camel Straights

>smoking child-cigarettes.

Can someone help?
I'm trying to find a certain kind of smokes that taste..roasted? In a red box
It wasn't luckies or any big name American brand, but they can be bought there
I've tried googling some boxes but nothing looks familiar

Also, they had a nice distinct taste but since I'm not much of a smoker I can't really say like what, but they didn't taste like traditional cigarettes, but they were good

What are these like?
I'll probably get these tomorrow and hope for the best

i smoke when i drink, so pretty much on fridays and saturdays.

currently a pack of pic relateds

I do snus but have recently started smoking a bit. It's a very different sensation. Usually in the evening, I hate smoking when it's hot out.

What's a good brand that's widely available?

Kek

>too often
>pueblo
>around 16?

Has anyone smoked these, thinking of coppin some

>the best cigarette, period
second is turkish royals tho

Rolling tobacco is best tobacco. Don't smoke as much as I used to, socially mainly

Camel blues are "lights" whereas Turkish royals are full bodied. Never smoked blues but royals are good imo

Only when I have spare cash. Which isn't often.

I used to smoke Gauloises Blonde a lot but the taste changed and I don't enjoy them anymore.
I switch between Winstons and Gitanes now.

>same fag!
being this ~new~

I am the guy who originally posted that, and honestly, it wasn't satire. I can see how it looks like satire because of my style and choice of words, but it's not. I also absolutely 100% feel like that.

I'll even go further and say that I believe old people are the #1 problem in the world right now; not cancer, diabetes, obesity, terrorism, immigration or whatever else, not even jews, but old people. That's another story though.