What's the most Veeky Forums handgun? I moved to a shitty city and I feel like needing some extra protection...

What's the most Veeky Forums handgun? I moved to a shitty city and I feel like needing some extra protection, but I don't want to compromise aesthetics.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_1cFUJEaYrI
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

B U M P
for interest.

>I moved to a shitty city and I feel like needing some extra protection, but I don't want to compromise aesthetics.

Hella funny bait

What's so funny about it? I don't want to carry an ugly gun.

VP9
makarov
Tokarev
m&p9
wheel guns

glocks aren't effay

jesus, dnc

obrez

1911 is best obvi

Anything by Bergmann.

Luger ofc

Canik 55 is pretty attractive

If you can carry and only care about looks, then a PP will do you well, and it shoots well too given the weight and round. Compact 1911s are also pretty sexy. Honestly, though, you should get something else for carry, preferably with a double stack mag. You can buy and enjoy beautiful guns, but at least have something that's not just good, but the best for carry.

browning hi power 9mm

anything by mateba

if you intend to use it for concealed carry get something small and actuall y concealable, a small 9mm should be good, a 1911 is pretty big to conceal. but open carry, you have more options.

I'd argue the sig p210 is the most effay handgun

It's incredibly underrated and solid as fuck while still looking great

pic related

I don't see anything wrong with that

Fitz Special baby

you already posted it

OP needs something small
Kimber Micro Raptor

glock 17 senpai

kill urself if serious

but sig sauer

>That trigger guard tho

Cutest answer. Why shoot someone when you can make a new friend.

lmao what the hell is this

Effayest gun in recorded history

You can get whatever you want to just own it, but if you plan on CCing, it's a different story. You have to go for function over form.
You should get a gun you're comfortable carrying and shooting. Don't listen to anyone here. My advice is this: Avoid wheelguns, pistol rounds are pistol rounds so pay more attention to capacity, get something small enough you can carry it with light clothing, and try before you buy.
These are all too large for carry, and some are too dated to be practical.

Hes asking for form, + function, hopefully. As much as I'd like to, Its not easy to CC a glock 19(for me anyway, too big). if its too big, he wont carry it, thus eliminating the purpose.

If you want to just get one and dont care, get an M&P Shield. and alot of other similar sized firearms will have the same ammo capacity. Unless you plan on taking on three+ assailants, a handful of rounds or if you're nervous, an extra mag, will do fine. or just stowaway the big gun for that specific time.

So, PP, baby glocks, colt mustang, Pocket 1911s, J-Frames, etc

caliber: 380ACP, 9mm, 45acp, 38spl, 357mag, 44spl. Those are the only calibers that you can *realistically and comfortably* carry.

still, make sure you know how to use the firearm safely, don't flaunt it around or threaten others with it unless absolutely neccessary, and be responsible. and train with it. git gud

odds are you'll just cosplay like the rest of Veeky Forums and now you get a gun, and you'll never end up using it.

can we get some non-fedora lord tier guns pls

you first

Sig sauer

most of their models look great

aget a 9mm but load hollow points, you can hold almost twice as many a mag as a .45 and there is less recoil. With hollow points you will kill them for sure. You can pretty much just spray hollow points when you have 19 and low recoil.

fns are ridiculously inaccurate because their stock trigger weight is fucking retarded

a mauser, the pre-luger

>4.4 to 6.6 lbF

what

The gun that can kill most of the faggot losers and mentally ill abominations on this shit board.

SIG P938, concealable and classy

there are a lot of frame polish and grip combinations, too

t-shirt gun filled with those H&M tees or rick stuff

all the faggot losers and mentally ill abominations fight to the death over them in a big mosh pit and an hour after you'll see grailed flooded with 'slightly distressed' clothing

You have to shoot one to understand. It's the distance you pull combined with the weight. You end up pulling slightly toward your hand because of it. My cheap cz75 compact shoots much better than my dads fn.

It's still 1lbF lighter than the standard cz75 compact SA pull and the throw distance is roughly the same

I think you're talking out of your ass

>concealable
>classy
t. reddit

No, I'm talking from actual experience shooting both guns. Waste your money on an fn like my dad did and get back to me. You won't be able to shoot accurately past 20 yards.

Please explain.

You're either a shitty shot or you've never shot one

I'll never buy a five seven but I have fired one and it was surprising but not pertaining to the trigger. Aside from the weird positioning of the safety it caught me off guard on how to shoot it because it really hits right exactly where you hold it on especially at range. I was shooting high for quite a while until I figured where to hold it

The trigger reset felt a bit long and was comically loud in my opinion but saying it's trigger is completely unusable and that you'd be inaccurate past 20 yards is just laughable. If anything it was easier to shoot at longer ranges because it really went right where you held it

>Got 3k?

I'm a great shot, actually. Maybe his is a lemon, but it's worse than every other handgun I've shot except a walther .40 which had a very similar issue.

Different user, but why would you never buy a five-seven? I'm not familiar with the reputation of it

Just a bit odd to me in terms of usefulness. The ammo is hard to find and expensive and the express purpose of the gun to me would be range queen. It's quite a fun and unique gun to shoot but I don't have anything else that shoots 5.7 and the guns and ammo are expensive

this please.

cz75 u fucking flaming faggot

makarovs are cheap, fairly small and look cool in a rugged communist kind of way

Get a German WW1 era pistol
All those weapons still work good

Get a Steyr M9, it's the more effay alternative to a glock.

Any old Webley break-action revolver.
>pic related

5/7 is perfect

Pretty much anything based on the M1911. I'm personally a fan of nickel-plated ones with wood handles, but I admit that's dangerously toeing the line of ghetto-ass trash.

I recently rented and shot an Ed Brown Alpha series ($3k retail, with $1k of modifications on the fucker), and my dick could not have been harder. Can't justify buying one myself, though.

Mah nigga

why no full auto handguns posted yet?

>Five Seven
>Not a fedoras handgun

Expensive ammo,Muh Ergonomics, Muh I want to be a secret agent.

>tfw no guns in Arabian State Of Germany
>can't defend me or my gf from hordes of mudslimes
At least I move to Chile for work in five years...

I have a hard time believing that works.

What's the story, morning glory

racists should not be allowed to own , buy pr sell guns

Eurocuck in its natural habitat, everyone.

fucking stupid thread. all guns should be illegal. they kill more people than they protect. not even the police should use them since they just kill innocent minorities for no reason anyways.

Moskow Metro Bombings

shitty bait

fuck off
this has nothign to do with fashion
reported

HMM RELLY MAKE ME THIK I AM NOW A NO GUN BUM FUN

>Lol more crime overall
>Atleast less gun crime xd

Either this or pic
If you're going to have a gun, at least be sure to fuck the shit up

A Mamba pistol

>t.
ugh

at least alt-right memes are better than liberal memes, i guess

i carry my browning hi-power everyday
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Compact and potent.

agreed, that is one beautiful firearm

sexy af

the only gun i'd ever consider owning desu

how does no guns = more crime?
also
>preferring massacres to petty crimes

>full auto handguns
>posts three round burst
>posts gun that is all but illegal in usa
>posts gun that is exorbitantly expensive

nigga its only 3 round burst if you squeeze the trigger once

youtube.com/watch?v=_1cFUJEaYrI

>how does no guns = more crime?
Robbery is more appealing in places where robbers don't expect their victims to resist against aggressors.

Also,
>preferring false security over liberty
>preferring to be a cucked serf with no means to protect life and limb against tyrants and random lunatics
Morons like yourself should've all perished in the Final Solution. Do you have any brain cells at all?

/k/ here. Get a Lionheart LH9. Go for the compact model if you want to carry it. The PPK, while sexy as all hell, is played out and cliche - way too mainstream for Veeky Forums.

If you do want to stay more standard though, PPK is solid. Colt Mustang would be a great conceal choice, or 1911 for a full size nightstand gun.

Cock grip