Old West Attire

Hello, Veeky Forums

Recently I've been looking into taking up to hobby of Cowboy Action Shooting, in which you have to dress from the time period of the Old West (it's not a reenactment so there's a bit of leniency).
What does Veeky Forums recommend I go with?

Also use this thread to discuss the dope clothing from this time period

Other urls found in this thread:

ware-house.co.jp/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've actually been wearing this kind of shit lately. Been getting all kinds of compliments. I highly recommend it.

>What does Veeky Forums recommend I go with?
Straight leg blue jeans, some kind of rough fabric shirt, vests

THOSE JEANS, MAN! W2C?

or if you want to be a bit truer to the actual time period get canvas pants

Calvin Klein, body fit.

bumping

same. western's in.

This thread is highly relevant to my interests

Pic related thrifted this blouse and bolo tie today, belt is thrifted as well pants are yohji

Fucking sideways pic...

With oldschool suede jacket i also thrifted, very 60s

And some levis 684 (vintage discontinued flared model) from the 70s

Details on shirt collar and bolo tie

Very cool man

The jackets and pants from this era have such a distinct cut that i cant really put my finger on... jacets are cropped in length and at the sleeves, semi boxy, pants have stacking and are floor/ ankle length, etc

Pretty hard to find stuff unless u actually go for actual western / rancher wear i think. I fell in love with western stuff after saint laurent spring 15 and have been trying to incorporate elements of it here and there . Used to wear a paul harnden shirt and a soloist leather vest which was perfect but i sold both and now regret it :(

Also just got these western boots f boulet, not a fashiom brand but an actual western boots manufacturer. Couldnt be happier with how it looks but i wore them out the other day and my left foot is fine but they hurt my right foor like hell and i cant figure out how to walk in 2 inch cuban heels so i dont think these could really work :( im always made conscious of them while im wearing cuz im having to mke am effort to walk properly and for me if i have to constantly worry about clothes im wearing day to day its a no go for me. I want to put my clothes on in the morning and forget about them when i go throughout my day. im super bummed out cuz theyre so sick and i got em for a steal too...

Maybe ill finally save up for a pair of saint laurent wyatts or duckies. Been super fucking into mary jane flats too as of late, theyre making a comeback for men and some of my fav designers have been doing it, like wales bonner and alessandro michele at gucci. W2c for men???

great cops m8

>but they hurt my right foor like hell and i cant figure out how to walk in 2 inch cuban heels

prolly need to break them in. just wear them a bunch and they should eventually get comfortable. Also walking in them will become easier/more natural the more you wear them

Its not really that kind of hurt, it feels like my foot is shaped wrongly for the boot and my middle / 4th toe is being forced forward into the front of the boot at an awkward angle and is being crushed... also theyre not completely beat up but i did buy them used so idk maybe ill try to soften them by bending and hammering or something but my intuition tells me its just my feet are shaped weird or sth

bump

WHERE TO COP PLEASE

Boulet, you might be able to find some used on ebay but it's not too hard to find em at retail. Tony Lama is also a cool brand worth checking out for western boots.

The Wild Bunch looked pretty Veeky Forums

The funny thing is, that would totally happen in Japan. They adore western stuff, especially denim, authentic cowboy brands etc.

look up takahiro miyashita and his brands thesoloist and number (n)ine as well as maybe junya watanabe

Find another boot and do it fast. Do you want to have autistic feet? Even if people will never see it, having bad feet is like being fat.

Slackercore and folk also exhibit some elements of the fashion from this time period

Hello OP, I just saw your thread scrolling the front page. I just wanted say one thing.

pffffffffffffffffffftt haaaaaaa hahahahahahaha

Haha wow! You got me!

Warehouse/Heller's Cafe makes repros of some pretty old designs: ware-house.co.jp/

that says its from ethiopia during the second world war

Thanks. I didn't bother to translate the text but the style is similar to the OP photo.

Can you pull this off in the city? I believe they look way better in natural forest/desert environment.

I came from a smaller than shit small Appalachian town. I live in NY city now and still dress like this. It's all in your attitude

RRL and LVC are your friends

shoes look oversized desu

not sure what you're going for but the no socks look doesn't suit what you're wearing 99% of the time

Jesus fucking Christ trigger discipline everywhere

Goldie has some great taste.

Haha you forgot to post the edited version that erases the gap.

In all honesty though, stop wearing oversized shoes.