Shirts

Where do you get your t shirts/shirts from? Any recommendations for websites that are worth checking out?

Target

Sears

I only wear paper t-shirts.

Honestly Hanes has some amazing shirts for solid colors

Uniqlo

Rick Owens

I happened to find a NYSE tshirt. It's a vintage tee that was printed on a hanes tshirt. First Hanes I got, very good quality and fitting. h&m and uniqlo are trash compared to it.

I like Acne and APC

That's really nice.

The hanes premium thay have are pritty nice

the cheapest COS shirts are also their best

Walmart. Hanes or Fruit of the Loom , pack of 4 (sometimes 5) for like 12 dollars. Can't beat it, plus I only like wearing plain t-shirts in dark colors. The one pack I get comes with 2 black and 2 dark navy. I don't understand why people spend upwards to $30 (and even more) on a single t-shirt.

benetton is go to option for tees

I'm looking for really boxy tees, preferably in a variety of colors. Any recs?

I got a present from my sister, it's a Desigual shirt with a sign "Emmen is not the same". Is it a gay shirt or what?

Are their supima tees as comfy as people say they are? I'm thinking about getting a few

I would like to know as well

American apparel "Power wash tee", or if you're broke, "Gildan heavy cotton tee"

I have nice tees from other brands but Norse Projects are my favorite. On sale now too, but shipping can be expensive depending on where you order from.

just buy up a size or two

Folk make a boxy fit tee

threadless.com

Woman's uniqlo
Size up 1

rick jumbo tee. black and white are the only colord you need user

AA (Hammer Tee)
Joe McCoy
Sunspel
LVC
3sixteen

Jungmaven makes some fun viscose/hemp blend tees, but I don't really like the fit. National Athletic and Honespun are great, but don't have many stockists. Kaptial has amazing tees, but they're really expensive and usually branded in some capacity. I've heard good things about Velva Sheen, but never bought anything from them.

Hanes is perfectly fine for the price, and quite durable.

Quality is decent for the price. The fit is terrible though imo fits really long everywhere including the sleeves and is way too boxy. I would go down a size.

I NEED HELP
What would be better, american apparel power wash tee, or box hammer tee?