Female hair ideas

Keen to change up my hair but everyone looks the fucking same

Female hair inspiration thread?

your hair looks fine t b h, also I have the same scrunchie lmao

I'm trying to grow mine out after having super short hair for 4 years and it sucks

but yeah you should take a pic with your hair down

I think trimming it will make it look nicer, maybe a bob if it suits your face?

your hair looks so healthy i'm jealous

bumping

it's alright dawg, let them grow like 5/10 cm longer and youll be bangin

thanks familia

it's a lot easier now that I've gotten past most of the awkward of it not being long enough to put behind my ears etc

awkwardness, even

Go for a sidecut, colour it light purple/deep purple, or best of all, sidecut + purple

no no NO
stop posting this tumblr degeneracy

I can't really stand balayage. It's never done right and too many girls settle for that weird hybrid of ombre/balayage and it's all just trash.

Seriously the pastel hair thing is so awful. I was at a brewery and some friend of friends showed up with that meme hair and it was embarrassing to be at the same table as them
WOULD NOT BANG

that's disgusting

Trying to get hair like this.

You look just like a friend of mine from the UK

>this inspires people

apparently this one is "basic" but fuck it makes my dick hard, I've only sen a couple of girls with it though.
also feel like it must take for fucking ever to do

Really? It's all over the place where I am.

And it doesn't take too long. Once you learn how to do it it's just a couple of minutes to do.

I like it as well user, it's quite unique where im from

(nice numbers)
where are you guys from?
I'm from Denmark and have only seen it like twice in the last 2 months

YesJulz

Sky has great hair tbqh.

Do you live close to a ghetto or something, fede lort?

Everywhere in the UK but I love it, looks like something out of star wars

Yeah it has disappeared from Denmark, unfortunately. I really enjoyed the hairstyle, it has a certain Star Wars or Viking vibe I really dig. It spices up a lot of fits in a great way too.

I'm growing my pixie out to a lob. Going for the beach wavy look. As a girl who's been every color and length I would say shoulder to bra strap is best with long layers and bangs after 30.

I have a tone of female haircut inspos but not at hand.

however, I do need to say, that for me, haircut is the most important female attribute.
some unique, sexy, awesomely beautiful haircut makes my penis hundred times harder than tits.

This is so cute

OP here.
Definitely needs a trim, and I want it darker.

Chocolate brown vs sorta mousey tones?

good pilot

I really like your hair. The color seems to suit your skin tone and I like the frayed bits it looks innocent. But if that's not what you're looking for I'd go with a slightly darker ash blonde and do bob that's about an inch off the shoulder. Your hair has a lot of volume and texture so i think it'd suit a bob well. I think that would look more mature.

I love bangs. Too bad it doesn't suit me. I've tried it and it made my face look wider. Not flattering at all.

I love the color of your hair (especially with the red sweater). It seems a little flat though. I would recommend growing it out a few more inches and adding long layers and volumizing mouse. (I like that your hair does the same swoopy thing at the bottom as mine).

I wish I had hair as thick as this. That messy part is sick af.

Any opinions on my style?

I like it, it looks healthy and is totally fine
Tbh it is kinda nondescript though - if you wanna look more interesting, I would do more with it like braids, or wear it up, or maybe put more contrasting tones in it.

Fuck off

God women are fucking stupid sheep

Hahahhha

wtf does ghettos have to do with it
jeg smadre dig snart btw dude

where do I find a fashion forum for women that isn't gap clothing general like /r/femalefashionadvice

also lmao at all the women in this thread with the same haircut as everyone else thinking theirs is notable at all

my man kill yourself for real