What does Veeky Forums think about turtlenecks?

What does Veeky Forums think about turtlenecks?
And how to pull a nice look with them

if you have strong shoulders, a small waist, and strong jaw/facial features, a turtle neck is very patrician.

I think I'll wear mine today

>Dark grey jeans
>Black turtleneck just like the one in the picture
>Messenger Bag

This has been my everyday outfit for some time

why do you have to mess up a perfectly good look with a messenger bag? don't you have any sense of dignity?

I usually pull it off by lifting at the bottom in an upward motion. Looks pretty smooth because I have practiced.

they look nice with canvas boots

backpacks look immature

Like them in the winter, assuming a heavy knit.

Lighter knits tend to look weird, at least in my opinion.

My adam's apple protrudes so much that it breaks the silhouette and makes it look weird when I wear turtlenecks.

Pic Related?

Yeah kind of but I look skinnier

w2c a inexpensive decent/good quality black turtleneck?

only of you do desu

>messenger bag

Ehm... curious.

This

They are one of my favorite pieces of clothing,makes you look so fucking classy with so little effort.I'm planning on wearing a full black outfit that goes like that

>black cardigan
>black turtleneck
>black skinny pants
>black shoes
>black sunglasses

It's edgy af but i'm digging it

ymwtckys
(you may want to consider killing your self)

Uniqlo come winter time

I just bought one online that was on sale. Knit is really well done but the overlaying flap that makes it a turtleneck got folded and creased in the mail. Would a basic wash fix this?

What are good brands to buy, preferably cashmere or merino? Expensive is ok if it's good quality, bonus for availability in europe and even more bonus points for a broad color palette. I'm thinking to cop mahogany (pic related). Any other good options?

any recommendations for black turtlenecks? they're like 90$ on asos.

I heard their knitwear is shit.

lol
never buy anything from asos

turtlenecks look soooo good on attractive people
on normal people they just look kinda meh and some of the time downright ugly
but there's something about an attractive person putting on a turtleneck that just makes them 500% hotter