Sup Veeky Forums

Sup Veeky Forums,

I'm in the market for an entry level leather jacket. Doesn't necessarily have to be pic related, but I do have a few requirements:

-must be REAL leather
-must come in oxblood
-must be around $800 tops
-fur lining optional but a plus

Which designers/stores should I be focusing my efforts on?

To be honest, don't get oxblood, and don't get a fur lining or fur collar. They're pretty naff.

Get a modern slim cut biker in black.

this

>don't get oxblood, and don't get a fur lining or fur collar

all of these things can be cool, but yeah probably not a good idea for your first jacket

OP should get a simple cafe racer or a schott perfecto

I had an Allsaints one, it was ok. The cut was nice but the leather they used was pretty garbage. Wouldn't recommend for retail price.

Upgraded not to long ago to a BLK DNM 5, its infinitely better but a little boxy, and not as cropped as the SLP-esque jackets. And has longer sleeves.

I think the L01/L17 SLP jackets are the ultimate grail, are they not?

How to wear simple black leather jacket? Which jeans work beside simple black? And any rule on shoes?

How's the sizing on BLK DNM? Accurate enough?

>And any rule on shoes?

nothing sporty imo. lowtops and leather boots look best

Simple white Stans or CPs too much?

I have pair of CPs and Rafstans (got them on sale).

Step it up fampai

/fedoracore/ is where it's at

they look fine. as long as they're relatively simple and functional looking. I think the boots can be more aggressively styled/weird if you're going for an industrial/punk-ish look

>I think the L01/L17 SLP jackets are the ultimate grail, are they not?

yes. one of these days I'm gonna crack and buy the fucking puerhomme rep

Thanks. What do you mean with functional?
I wanted to buy Undercover leather jacket since from pictures I really like the brand. Any opinions on it?

BLK DNM is probably your best bet, they can be found around that price. Problem with getting oxblood as your first and only leather jacket is that its pretty hard to match with. Getting a black one is easier to use, and a decent leather jacket is going to last you a long, long time.

I would turn my nose up in disgust but I suppose op said entry level.
ladm8 he said entry level. He's not at that level yet.

crack and buy the SLP one.

yeah, they fit slimish. but I would say go TTS.

Theyre quite padded thought, so appear a bit bulky

Blk leathers run for around 800 dollars here (pretty much OPs picture model).

Get something shit like Asos real leather. They look very passable, and you can pick one up for like £60 if you shop during a sale.

BLK DNM is your best bet
fits TTS for the most part

i have a real leather bomber type jacket that retailed $300 i got on clearance for half off
zipper is busted and needs to go to a seamstress
it's size small and i will sell it to you for cheap if youre willing to pay for the zipper yourself