GYNO AND CLOTHES

Anyone else cursed with puffy nipples that show through your clothes?

I have been dealing with it for 13 years and apparently the only solution is surgery but I never had enough spare cash to get it (it would cost around 6 months of my rent).

I have a nice body except for this and it has fucked up my confidence and my posture. They totally ruin the flow of the clothes over your body, specially when it's too hot to wear more than one layer.

>Pic related: Before and after surgery

Other urls found in this thread:

flattenpuffynipples.blogspot
healthreviewsite.com/male-sexual/buy-gynectrol-gynecomastia-pills-to-get-rid-of-moobs/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kek you made this thread after getting roasted

No I didn't and people who post themselves wearing meme dark wizard clothes are pathetic. That guy doesn't even have gyno.

This is how it looks on me.

used to have this. worst shit ever. save up for surgery if you can

use a compression vest if u cant afford surgery. its great for not showing through clothes

Just use some plasters/band-aids

AND YOU THINK THAT IS A PROBLEM
i thought you were one of us, but youre just normal. people will think about that kind of puffyness, but wont care any more than just noticing it.
i have blobby, bubble-ish nipples, truly the puffyness men only have nightmares about, the puffyness they didn't think was possible. Like two gargantuan structures guiding lost wanderers in the wastelands, visible from every ocean and land in the world. This puffyness people will not only notice, I can actually see the doubting facial expressions they make for a split-second while locking their eyes with my babyfeeders, the moment their perception of my is forever subconsciously altered. While clubbing I've had a man grab my nipples with his fingers and clamp them like a crab, flapping about with my tits like a mongoose playing with it's prey. You are still so pure, so undamaged, it's beautiful to see really

Spanx

6 months ago I got surgery for that, I've never been happier, it used to ruin my confidence so much, used to be always thinking about my moobs when wearing a t-shirt. Right now I wear what I want and it feels fucking amazing to fit just right. Get surgery,you have been dealing with it for too long, it's worth every penny I tell ya. btw how expensive is it where you live, I got it for 500 euros

I use 3M micropore tape, but I am afraid that it will be noticeable.

I live in Spain but I'm moving to Deutschland soon. The doctors in Spain rejected my case through public healthcare because it's "cosmetic" so I would have to pay around 2000 € from my pocket. When I'm in Germany I will try again through their public healthcare and if I get rejected again, I will save the money and get it over with. Where did you get it for 500?

Believe it or not, I'm ashamed of what my family, gf and friends will think when I do it.

I feel for you. I once saw a really scrawny kid with purple nipples that looked like half-cut grapes glued to his bony chest.

get a compression white tanktop if you're afraid people might find out, they work better than tape

My solution for summer is to wear tape on nipples, a t-shirt and a loose dress shirt

Mark my words, if you don't act like it is destroying your psyche from the beginning on, you will regret it. That is the only way to make them pay.

>Tfw can't wear tight clothes

Will that stay on my medical record and any time a doctor has to check my history in the computer the words "ANTECEDENTS OF BODY IMAGE ISSUES - PSYCHOLOGICAL/PSYCHIATRIC ATTENTION NEEDED" pop up?

I do not enjoy having gyno because it looks like pure shit, but it is not "destroying my life" like cancer or IBS would.

Has any of you actually got rid of it without being a severe case? Just puffy nips?

I've got puffy af nipples, to cover them I either wear heavy/oversized t shirts or t shirts with a graphic/darker colours over the nipples so they don't really show unless you look from the side. Sweatshirts also cover it up pretty well and if it's cold enough just put another layer over the t shirt and that should work

I have gyno and pretty much don't give a fuck about it anymore. I've posted it on Veeky Forums and every response is the same. "Don't worry too much about it, they look like puffy nips" "they're not a big deal". I mean, I've seen worse so when I actually think about it, mines aren't that bad but wish it was gone.

With clothes, I just wear whatever. With shirts, you can kinda see my nips poking but you would have to be focusing on that area at first sight. Other than that, you wouldn't notice it... I think.

grill, right?

I'd love to lick then

I have gyno too, however it look good when it's cold and the nipples gets hard.
But when it's hot, I have pointy titties.
I started exercising at home, now I put tees any I try to not be curved.
Of course if I wear tight top, it's visible but, since I 'm a manlet, everything fits large, even tees so that's okay.

I don't know if I will ever get a surgery, I think it's super expensive, and social care doesn't care about gyno.

I've had it since I was about 10 (and wide hips lol thanks genetics), and it ruined my self esteem as a teen.

Tbh I sort of just got over it. The reason people like or dislike me has nothing to do with the shape of my nips lol

Get medical tape and put a strip over each nipple.
Cheaper than surgery!
Seriously, it works great.

flattenpuffynipples.blogspot dot co dot uk/2014/07/using-medical-tape-to-flatten-puffy dot html
link

Good link. I have tried absolutely everything in there on my own (human ingenuity is amazing) and the one that works best has been the medical tape like I said in .

However, they are right. You can't expect any physical contact while flirting because they can be noticeable to the touch through a tshirt. And girls LOVE to get touchy on a chest.

I don't like compression shirts because they feel awful, you get sweaty and they restrict your moves. Surgery is still my main option as soon as I have the money. Anyone who had surgery can tell his experience about the recovery, with how much bf% they had it and how long and uncomfortable was their recovery?

get a quality compression tank top, i dont sweat in mine at all and it actually improved my posture a lot too

I know this feel. Mine look exactly like the dude on the left. That shit is awful and utterly destroys my confidence.

When it's cold and I catch sight of myself in the mirror I'm always so impressed by how good I look, it's like I catch a glimpse of how my body 'should' have looked. Then I warm up and feel shit again.

The worst thing is when you're actually getting intimate with a grill - it's always in a warm bedroom or something. Also swimming pools and beaches in summer are both warm enough for gyno to show.

I live in the UK too so the surgery price is astounding and the NHS doesn't cover it.

>When it's cold and I catch sight of myself in the mirror I'm always so impressed by how good I look, it's like I catch a glimpse of how my body 'should' have looked.

Hell yea so fucking true. Sucks for me since I live in FL where it's hot year round. Might just move to Alaska or some shit desu.

Mine were quite puffy till I was like 19, now I've cut BF & built chest muscle it looks pretty normal.

Have hard as fuck lumps inside boob but the nipples small and everything flat. I guess its still technically gyno though? I've had my estrogen checked and its at the bottom of the lower limit, so dunno why I got it.

if you gained weight during puberty or just had a spike of estrogen or other hormones it can happen

healthreviewsite.com/male-sexual/buy-gynectrol-gynecomastia-pills-to-get-rid-of-moobs/

Is this completely bogus? It looks like it, but you never know...

this is the best thing i have ever read

What is the best way to convince healthcare to pay for (at least some of) it? Shit sucks

Anyone get the surgery? Does having 10% body fat guarantee a more-or-less perfect surgery? I look fine now and wouldn't want to risk lumpiness or anything like that

you could try telling them that it really hurts like you got a bruise, which is actually not too far off from the truth since breast tissue does feel sensitive sometimes

Now your known as the guy who was that insecure about his nipples, he paid lots of money to have them Surgically Altered.
Do people call you 'nippleboy'?

Wouldn't you be insecure about having nipples that look like they're about to burst with milk?

Don't be an asshole. You are probably insecure about other things like not having experienced genuine love ever.

Same here, used to be super self conscious about it as a teen, but no I just don't give a shit anymore, I might get surgery eventually, but I don't even know if healthcare would pay.