What are some good leather watches in the $0-$100 price range?

What are some good leather watches in the $0-$100 price range?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/a/Syua2
m.imgur.com/a/1emCI
mvmtwatches.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>leather watches

savage

HA.

If you are going to buy a shitty quartz mininalist watch, buy in aliexpress instead.

Check out aliexpress Nomos replica and change the strap for a good one

Sauce on watch my guy?

these new minimalist watch companies gotta go
do your research and find a brand who has been pursuing minimalism with a strong pedigree like Mondaine or something similar.

also don't pay attention to strap when you buy, that is best done separately

boccia titanium

although, metal bracelet is generally always better in terms of durability. I'm still happy with the leather strap mine has. very durable and comfortable so far.

This thread again?
Read this and its followups:

m.imgur.com/a/Syua2

seems like a bad guide because all you see is submariner-like watches.

>muh Orient

they should feature more 38mm diameter watches. they barely have any and usually start with 41mm.

analog Casio have a few decent leather strap watches

Seiko/Pulsar/Lorus, also great and affordable.

Hence why i said look at its followups too, theres about 7 of them.

This one focuses on aviator watches:
m.imgur.com/a/1emCI

theres ones that are like 12$ and some that are 200$ is the a difference between their lifespans/quality?

Don't pick a watch based on the strap. You can get a nice leather strap for $15.

In your range you're probably looking at Timex (for quartz) or Seiko (automatic).

fuck you poorfag lel

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

mvmtwatches.com/

Stop shilling your shitty watches faggot

i agree that watch looks fucking awful. that strap looks cheap af just like that onahole you bought.

>nixon tier

buy fakes untill you can afford expensive ones

never buy a watch under 150€

dont yell at my dad you motherfucker

Are they that shitty? Can you be more specific?

Autism: Now in copypasta format!

no, they aren't. that would be crazy.
don't listen to him.

sure €150 watches will be remotely better but not by that much if we talk quality.