Is LeafyIsHere Veeky Forums?

Is LeafyIsHere Veeky Forums?

The lighting in this picture really highlights his great cheekbones

My, what beautiful long hair he used to have!

B O I
IF U DONT

wtf THE FUCK is that

he looks like plastic surgery gone wrong jesus christ

is that really him? i thought it was some guy from mexica

ugly, unfunny, unfashionable

one of the most disgusting things i've ever seen

He has an anime character chin

Dude is actually uglier than I imagined.

That's a really punchable face.

so like i can kind of get why filthy frank got popular because every once in a blue moon he's funny and i can get why sam hyde got popular because he was funny once and his current shtick probably is funny to the alt right crowd but what is leafy's appeal he just makes reaction videos and his fans spam kys everywhere now

his target demographic is 12-16 year old high school outcasts who repost dank memes on facebook

ugh his eyebrows and cheeks

>have you heard of the high elves?

Dude is very funny

I agree.

I see why he tries to roast everyone. He's ugly as shit

Dude is actually really funny

I agree.

Yah man if I were underage I would agree too

He's projecting his insecurities onto other people to validate his self worth. Or something like that.

This guy is cancer.
>LIKE WTF DUDE IS THIS REAL LIKE DUDE WHAT THE FUCK
>Clickbait titles
>Lack of research on subjects

Its like he literally sees a video, turns his mic on and just rambles about. Gets millions of 13yr old edgy faggot views. Dude has potential but needs to expands his vocabulary to contain more than 5 words (dude,wtf,cancer,literally,like). His videos are low content and he's obv projecting his insecureness.

I know right??He is ugly as my asshole after a long shitting,at least he has the whole youtube thing going for him.His fanboys are the worst thing to happen on youtube tho

I'm so fucking tired of these threads. Is leafy Veeky Forums???? is filthy frank Veeky Forums???? is pyrocynical Veeky Forums????
like seriously why do you guys post this shit? these guys have nothing to do with fashion they dress like normal people I seriously can't understand the thought process of someone who starts these kinds of threads. I hate saying this because it's so overused but this is genuinely autistic.

>FUCKEEN

SHUUUUUTTTTTT UUUUUUUUPPPPPPPP

#banleafy

Stop samefagging, Leafy.

>boys with strong jawlines

It took me a bit but this little fuck looks familiar
>By Azura

o fuck i didn't even see that, kek
great minds etc

He's a bitchy, ugly, effeminate betafuck. Only half Japanese turns out Mongrels that ugly.

BY AZURA BY AZURA! IT'S THE GRAND CHAMPION HIMSELF!

Why did they have to make the adoring fan an ugly stunted Irishman instead of some qt brown wood elf grill :3

It's you! The hero of Kvatch!

Half Swedish, half Asian apparently.