fuck gosha
fuck palace
fuck bape
fuck vetements
fuck off-white
fuck yeezy

Ok

tell me some good Brands

All of those brands only look decent on chicks at this point imo..

I just can't see the appeal with Bape, weebs and basic fuckbois seem to adore it..

+1 flame aura activated

Raf Simons
Rick owens

says the tasteless wigger who buys givenchy, zanotti and other trash and unironically asks for people to dress him in the cop or not threads

Boy London

usually what i'm dressed in

i like shark hoodies because i was obsessed with planes as a kid thats it lmao

>Boy London
kek

exactly the same model as all of the other brands OP listed here but more poorly executed, somehow even less interesting, and worse material.

If you want to look like an off the boat with no taste or an actual autist then go for it.

It had a great run until I started seeing knockoffs in Chinatown and discount stores..

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

>fuck givenchy

stop taking bait newfag

nah u right, streetwear was killed by kanye west

supreme numales are getting btfo by some bapehead right now

vlone
spaghetti boys

>fuck off white
das racist

Our Legacy
only good brand in the world and you can fight me Veeky Forums

thats not adidas

fuck thupreme

Adidas is the new meme stop falling for it.

nah fuck off nigga

lol no

true
add fear of god in the list too