Cupid's Bow

Is a cupid's bow the ultimate facial feature?

I am a dude, buf have this af, am i effay?

mine is super pronounced and my gf said its her fav feature of mine, can def be fa

Sometimes I forget people exist that don't have this, seriously if your top lip is rounded yoy look mentally retarded, not even meming, show me one *one* attractive person that lacks a cupids bow

That being said, simply having a cupids bow doesn't make you attractive either, it's just a requirement to look normal, like those little creases under your nose above your lip, if you don't have those you look like a fas baby

what about this?

she has a pronounced cupids bow, its just curvy and not sharp.

She still has it to a small degree, take off the makeup though and she's disgustingly ugly

almost like every other girl then

males truly are the better half

still looks like a fucking retard, are you even trying?
you got kik? let's admire our bodies together

Seriously? Rounded top lips are gorgeous on women. Prettier than a Cupid's bow imo.

all that talk and then you post that ugly ass chick?

She's a qt m8

I have it very pronounced. I also have a black man's nose and an aborigine's forehead. And an absurd amount of facial fat.

Kill me.

Doesn't everyone have one?

uguu

HOLLY FUCK, its like looking at a fucking car crash, I see gore but I cant look away

wtf is this
it looks like shrinked Cara delevigne

People comment on mine a lot. I'm a guy, though, so I'm not sure if that is a good thing or not

her mouth is so small

this girl is gorgeous, though

not in that pic, she looks like a fucking brat

>implying that's not exactly what makes her hotter

Looks good bud

thanks, man

>not wanting a bratty girl to dominate and humiliate you

fucking pleb

it makes her ugly though

i'd rather have an attractive girl dominate me. dom/sub loses the appeal if some ugly wench is dominating me

>implying thats a bad thing