harlotcore
aka
strumpetcore

/famousfornoreason/-core

Ignore my niples heres my cameltoe-core

Perfect little tiddies core

badfatherfigurecore

whore core

so they should cover themselves to not offend muslims?
go back to middle eastern if you prefer fucking little boys and hide women in burqas

I agree 100%

Hope it becomes a trend

true

kek this

/shesacelebrityandfashionmodelsocangetawaywithit/-core

caped for next muh dick thread.

/thread

Rich slutcore.

Baldwin's dress is really cool

So how many people in this thread bashing her and calling her a slut for wearing this, are praising the same type of thing in the "MUH DIK CORE" thread. At what point do you just respect a woman regardless of what they're wearing and how it correlates to whether or not you would fuck them?

saw an album of this, why is she touching her hear like this in literally every photo

Mad that we're insulting your shitty idol?

kendall needs not to follow kylie's basic bitch steps, shes too cute for that

why do i even give a shit about this?

A lot of the actually revealing muh dick shots are interior, it's more what a girl you're seeing would wear.

She's a slut for walking in public like this, especially because she is fully aware paparazzi are going to be snapping shots. It's exhibitionism.

>At what point do you just respect a woman regardless of what they're wearing and how it correlates to whether or not you would fuck them?
I respect a woman for their intelligence, class and values; not the clothes they wear, though it does reflect.

Because she is perfect desu. You have to make every effort to protect the perfection.