If i'm over 30 is this how I should be dressing?

If i'm over 30 is this how I should be dressing?

I hope not

full rick till the day you die

New album when

taylor swift is looking worse and worse

Damn Taylor is such a whore. Poor Calvin.

yeah

yup
Tall, Fit, Handsome, Rich, Successful is exactly how you should be dressing to look good.

These people haven't aged well. 40s are going to be scary for them

Just turned 30 and came to ask the same thing.

I guess we should ask someplace else. Maybe /adv/ or, at the right time and with a bit of luck, even /b/?

I've been wearing jeans and a polo shirt to work often. I think my polos are a size too big, and my jeans are a bit baggy in the leg. I'm not sure what to do with my hair either, right now I cut it very short on the top and buzz the side - it looks clean but I think it might suit me to wear it a bit longer.

I lost a bunch of weight too. Now my BMI is 21 so finally matters what I'm wearing.

I think when I'm thirty I'm going to wear informal suit jackets with basic color tees underneath

oh and I never know what to do for shoes. Right now I'm wearing those Adidas indoor soccer shows and look like an idiot I think. I need to start with dress shoes or something inbetween but needs to be semi comfortable for work and my back (getting old).

Honestly you should go to male fashion advice on Reddit. They would be of more help to you than Veeky Forums since Veeky Forums is more for young people while you would find more menswear stuff on mfa

Thanks, I'll check it out!

Listen to this man op.

Sometimes I feel like just paying someone to help me out. Shit is overwhelming.

whenever i ask myself this question, i immediately google images of daniel craig. he will always point you in the right direction.

helps that he is incredibly good looking.

Sound like you need to start lurking on reddit r/goodyearwelt and locate your nearest Allen Edmonds/Loake store.

Thanks, I'll take a look.

I just bought a pair of Santoni dress shoes. Super comfy, but I don't think they'll offer the support I need for everyday wear..

hmu

I live in Miami, I bet there is someone local that could help me - although no sure how to find a good one.

I guess I could just walk into Norstroms and try to find a fashionable looking sales person.

Didn't she visibly peak at 18? Feels like it's all been downhill from there tbhfam

That happens to natural blondes

they look like nazis

wasn´t she married with calvin harris or something.?

Do people not know what antiperspirant is?

Some people transpire even when using one, I had a friend who was like that. It sucked for him.

Tom Hiddleston is a mongrel. Taylor is beautiful on a good day, but this was not a good day.

>Some people transpire

Events transpire. People perspire. One day we all expire.

it depends on the day/occasion man

you don't have to wear a collared shirt all the time

When did she become The Waitress

source on hiddlestons pants? what type are they

She get new implants?

guys i'm 23, how am i supposed to dress ? i still wear my old skool, is it relevant to my age ?

wtf are you talking about? she looks better than ever

mommy swift >>>>>>>>>>>> frizzy haired country swift

>tall
>rich
>attractive (body, face, and fashion)
>funny
>charismatic
>intelligent

that is the whole 9 yards desu

Is that Nicolas Cage?

No that's definitely Harrison Ford