Why is shoe buying so hard

guys i'll readily admit i'm a /r9k/ autist

why is it so hard to buy non-meme shoes?

want roshes or flyknits, but they're memecore. chucks are clown memes. any adidas are memecore, look at normies and derrick rose's busted lower body. new balances are white nerd meme shoes.

please tell me there is a sneaker that is comfy af and not a meme so i can be a little cool for once in my life.

will delete thread once i get a recommendation that i like that isn't a meme, so as to avoid turning the shoe into another meme.

why don't you just stop only allowing yourself to abide by the laws that people make on a website and just buy what you want? nobody is gonna call your shoes meme shoes in real life, who gives a fuck dude.

That's pretty autist op
Buy what you like and as long as it's not in an awful color or doesn't go with the rest of your clothes it'll look fine

i was in same situation

but then i bought these, theyre not as meme as the superstars

these are cuckcore af tho

You're letting a bunch of losers on Veeky Forums put you off what you like. You're a sheep and a loser too. Veeky Forums doesn't even make up a whole percentage of the population, fuck off you incompetent monkey who cannot think for himself

You've let memes ruin your life, son.

Chill the fuck out on memes and just go cop some shoes you think look nice.

>want roshes or flyknits
then coppem

samoas aren't bad
af1 is comfy, not a meme, more so a classic
>inb4 nigger shoe

also, nike trainerendor is p great

eytys

> sneakers

There's your problem kiddo

fuck steph curry

kill yourself

this is what you want, providing you could pull them off

Kill yourself my man

ill sell you my flyknits for cheap, what size are you?

what players do you like? oh, you actually don't know shit about nba. that's what i thought.

>le red fashun heart

No

>OP asks for non meme shoes
>they post those memeshits
>babby's first troll

lol

a shit

this post shows the long-term effects of being on Veeky Forums for too long

just recommend some comfy sneakers i can wear without Veeky Forums or normies judging me pls

AND NO ADIDAS

Why you shooting 3's nigga pull up

Why do you absolutly want sneakers? Is your whole wardrobe composed of T-Shirts and Jeans?

Well memed my friend

because i only care about comfort (and not looking like a total fucking autist, which is why i'm asking which sneakers specifically are allowed), and my work allows me to wear sneakers (healthcare)

dress shoes hurt my feet

this 2bh

just look at what normies wear and decide what is the best looking without being something an 'into fashion' faggot wears. a lot of new balance are quiet.

our legacy, prada, lanvin make good ones too. you can also just rock pf flyers instead of converse, purcells instead of vans, etc.

Why the fuck do you ask Veeky Forums and not /out/ or some shit then? Comfort is the absolute opposite of beauty.

i'm not hiking, and i am asking which comfortable sneakers are fashionable

this is 100% on topic of this board

What's up with all these niggers on this board lately?
>muh monkeyball

>implying white people don't play basketball

come on

People here say every piece of clothing in existence is a meme. Just buy what you want and quit being a submissive faggot to Veeky Forums.

Vans

Adidas Sambas are some of the comfiest shoes I've ever owned.

yep, great if you have narrow feet

not sure if meme or whatever but I like some vans

lmao curry was basically nonexistent in playoffs

nice healthy shade of yellow

I don't mind wearing New Balances because they really aren't white dad shoes outside North America