Face thread

facial aesthetics

i didnt buzz--got scared

what you guys think of this cut for my face?

I like that cut man, I dont think a buzz would suit you, you have to have quite a dark or sinister face in my opinion.

R8 plox. Also, is there any way I could fix my hair?

i don't feel confident at all about my face
i've heard of all sorts
do you suggest surgery?

Do I pull off the young Leo or should I try buzz? [spoiler]my eyes look very tired because I didn't sleep for a while[/spoiler]

I mean, I'd fuck you but that probably says more about me than it does about you

ill keep it then, thanks buddo

buzz it

post better pic

kek

you look like school shooter heehe

i dont get it

i fucking hate my nose

that's you? you look much better with your hair back, you have a nice face. post a better photo tho

no, you're a qt

all your hair strands look like one single entity, try making that not happen (i'm black i don't really know how to make your hair do certain things)

7, 8 on a good day

Could I possibly part my hair in the middle without it looking bad? Kinda like pic related

fresh out the shower.

Have an appt to get my hair done tomorrow. What style would Veeky Forums suggest?

now that's a school shooter's face if i ever saw one lmao

you look like penguin in Gotham

back to /soc/

>I mean, I'd fuck you but that probably says more about me than it does about you
that

what the fuck even is that

your type is not welcome here

>Sees Star Wars shirt
>Triggered

i think you should buzz. i reckon you can pull it off wil

>post pic to get criticized
>gets butthurt when criticized

this isn't /soc/ or /r9k/, we don't just instantly cum in our pants when we see a female

if you could make your hair behave like pic (but not sweating obv) i think it'd fit you

That wasn't even criticism, breh. Not butthurt at all. I knew my graphic shirt would ruffle feathers and I'm kinda giggling about it. It's cute, really. Oh well, its the most recent pic of me. Plus there's tons of females that post on Veeky Forums daily so I fail to see your point.

desu im really clueless?

I think you're average not hideous. Well surgery would fix some things but its not like you look like you need it badly

There was this edgy kid at my highschool who looked exactly like you, but really cut it

hair looks good

bad posture / 10

Eh it looks fine that way; but can't you do something about these weird yellowish areas near your eyes

Too much volume on top, should take some off, and use product. Hair looks too long on the sides, and before buzzing I'd recommend trying the Dylan Rieder.

Also, take some sleep, you look like a yonki.

Definitely don't need surgery, you look more attractive than at least half girls your age.

wasn't even referring to your t-shirt but yeah i kinda feel bad now that i realize how offended you became

KD Lang/10

Perfect reply. Winner of the month.

Don't buzz, despite having a strong jawline, your face doesn't emanate the masculinity for the buzz.

Current haircut is good.

Very good lower face, meh eyes and eyebrows (far apart). Style yourself accordingly.

Yes!

me on the left

>inb4 old fuck get out

old fuck get out

M I L A N O
I
L
A
N
O

This is an old bait post. fucking summerfags

Haven't posted here in a while, should I grow my hair out or just keep the length? Also criticisms welcome, I suppose.

you look like a background character in a old jackie chan movie or Yu-Yu-Hakusho character

People last thread didn't like my hair, any suggestions? Preferably nothing too short

Go for something like this.

You look like Michael Jackson

Yeah your hairs shit, buzz it.

You can listen to him, but an UC would make you look like a faggot desu.

Didnt mean to quote the other guy whoops

I can understand the Jackie Chan stuff, but I have no idea what that other thing is..
Lmao thats brilliant.

my hair color is shit rn. should i go for a darker red?

it's not your hair color it's your face that's shit

care to elaborate?

Cute i say go for it

I'd say go a color that's more brown than red. or maybe a brick red. just no bright red

I agree with the user above, go for more brown in color. I don't think the red suits you.

ignore the hater m'lady, he's just triggered such a beauty like you appeared as though you're from the stars. :^)

shit man you posted that on facebook? No comment on the style or anything but that's cringy as hell

maybe it's a bad pic but your face is below average

Lol yeah as an inside joke with me and my mates.

r-rude

post your face bb. i don't hold much weight to the opinion of someone who hasn't posted also.

it's a face r8 thread if you're butthurt don't post
yeah I'm not really into exposing my identity but I consider myself average

I'd consider her average too. If I was into non-whites I'd probably ask her out. she seems to be taking care of herself, skin, her hair is a little scorched but once she quits fucking with it it will get better, not overweight, cares about how she looks.. gf material right there.

What should I do with my hair?

BUZZ
U
Z
Z

I've always had bad experiences with that, I'll pass

>Consider myself average
What a pussy huh. You can heckle people, but you won't post yourself.

if you're the monstrosity with the tomato juice hair () I'll just say that I don't want other people to know I'm here and if you're not I don't see your face anywhere

you also don't see him/her saying people are ugly either.

I'm not the girl. Don't you worry about that. I rarely post in these threads cause it is useless af. I just saw you write that horse shit about being average and I had to call you on your bullshit

how is this any relevant
thanks for that

no problem.

how long u been on hormones m8?

IN OTHER WORDS YOU ADMIT TO BEING VERY UGLY LMAO
KEEP HIDING BEHIND A SCREEN WHERE YOU BELONG

how come nobody ever r8s me

you got me
just ditch the fuccboi on the left and you're fine

because it looks like a troll image

i don't think i'll receive the kind of constructive criticism i want but oh well

what kind do you want?

>constructive criticism
>that I want

If you know what people are going to say why don't you make amends yourself you mopey little shit?

why does everyone suggest buzz to everyone

because they are 15 years old

m8 you're real fly, digging your red feathers

you must be very handsome, i should follow your advice for sure, thanks

R8 please.

fix your fucking skin

Tfw fem lips

MEME

I fell for the meme and found out it fits me.

I wish I had more structure in my hair

I'd still fuck you and stay in the morning

fair enough... that's me tho
kek

try getting layers

Growing my hair out

sick