/bhg/ Black Hair General

summer edition
if you want to be added to the skype group we'll have a skype you can add that will add you.

Other urls found in this thread:

join.skype.com/LuJxXKifDcLc
youtu.be/XdIVgJN2uGg
youtu.be/GouRGtcOycc
ebony.com/style/black-hair-men#axzz4CWeI62QC
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So if you want to join the /black/ skype group, go ahead and join this group:

join.skype.com/LuJxXKifDcLc

from there, you can pm one of the mods a timestamped selfie, and if you are black you will be added to the group.

the chat topics are aesthetics in general; hair and fashion are the primary topics, but other things are discusses as well; aesthetics are a bit of a finite subject matter

I have this type of afro with not really curls but with a "hook" type of curls at the end. What fits me, and how do i take care?

Dude in the middle's hairline is so fucked up

I want to get this hair cut once my hair is long enough. Educate me on having dreads because I live in a white country and know jack about that sort of stuff.
How do I maintain them? Can I even wash them or do I have to remake them every week?

God tier.

African-American hair or black as in the color of hair?

Does anyone else's barber keep fucking their hair up? Whenever I go to my dad's area the newish guy starts, it stars to look good and then he just ends up fucking it up real bad

I love her

Why don't you look at the thread and make a fucking guess you imbecile

Can someone drop some male inspo?

Yea chatterbox is retarded and thinks there are other blacks girl on Veeky Forums

black girls*

godly desu

there are some other black girls on Veeky Forums, i know because i talk to them, but you know, you could fucking post inspo you want yourself instead of being a bitch nigga
i'm supposed to cater to you trifling niggas all the time because __________???????????????????

post pic
youtu.be/XdIVgJN2uGg

youtu.be/GouRGtcOycc

yeah it looks like it's not edged
get a new barber nigga damn

goofy hoe

Why are you so angry

a caucasian-looking lightskin shouldn't rock a nappy niggerfro. he'd look better with straighter hair

currently rocking this. how long would it take to grow dreads from this length?

>tfw have natural hairline of nigga in the middle

what are these kind of braids called? were can i go to get my shit braided like this?

If your going freeform just let your hair grow and never touch it and it should eventually turn to dreads. if your gonna have them twisted into dreads you should start with your hair at a decent length before getting it twisted. maybe grow it out for a year first but it depends on how fast your hair grows

Niggers are not effay. Go back to Africa you subhuman cotton picking slave pieces of shit. I'm serious.

>what are these kind of braids called?
box braids

>were can i go to get my shit braided like this?
hair salon, a friend, a friends mom, watch some YT videos and do it yourself

shut the fuck up you uggo dumb black cunt

reminder don't respond to b8 just report it and ignore it

ebony.com/style/black-hair-men#axzz4CWeI62QC

gonna post some of the different styles ive done with my hair

You need to be a nigger to join.

whats wrong with it? it looks pretty cool

. .

. ,

Is it possible to get my hair similar to the hair sponge method without actually using a sponge ?

Is that your natural hair texture ? I'm jealous. Where are you from ?