/prep/

Post all prep questions/inspo/purchases here

KJP general?

the fuck is this

Hi /prep/. I have loved the prep style for the longest time but can't find a place to wear it. I work 50 hour weeks and most everyone dresses like a fucking slob at work. How can I incorporate some prep into my work clothes and going out clothes without looking like a twat?

Well depends on what you wear to work.

They are pretty casual and allow jeans, so basically anything.

There's preppy fits for any level of formality, you should be able to get away with it.

Weird ass wellies?

Any suggestions for a preppy first car? Must be affordable for a student.

volkeswagen jetta, silver

I need sunglasses and I wanna get aviators, but idk which color would look good. I will definately get a golden frame but idk what lenses would look best with /prep/. I know green is classic, but I like brown.

Volkswagen Passat wagon or Volvo wagon, white.

Jetta's are strictly for women

I am german and therefore vw's arent really appealing to me.
Are there more 'bad ass' options like the rover? Dont know much about cars.

A Volvo wagon then.

There is nothing bad ass about Land Rovers, they are for girls/moms who want something "roomy but cute".

I've got green ones and they're really nice. I don't think you can go wrong with aviators

lmao where'd you learn that stereotype? do you live in Essex or something? never heard that one before

Thoughts on this jacket?

just get a Carhartt jacket and remove the logo

this is a horribly badass picture.

Where do i get a nice quilted jacket that isnt expensive af like belstaff? I want a modern cut but the jacket should still look kinda traditional.

ikr

Old rovers are goat, but of course upkeep is more expensive, new rovers are completely shit, and just a huge waste of money. Check out 90s Volvos or an older land barge for maximum comfy levels.

J Crew sussex

the maintenance required to keep old rovers going is absolutely nuts. You'll be able to find one for under 5,000 easily, but the repairs will pass that quickly. I had one in high school, I felt baller and it's a nice ride, but it couldn't go 6 months without a major repair. For preppy and more reliable, go old volvos, jeep wagons, and boxy german cars from the late 80s-early 90s

Is the e36 preppy? I like it and I can get it for a good price here.

if kept stock yes.

They're outside the boathouse so my guess would be some kind of rubber dinghy boot used for sailing or it could be the boot part of a drysuit- I don't really know what the old school ones look like though

Obviously

Where can you buy a very good blazer in EU?

Britain

Does anyone have a download of Take Ivy. I lost my copy

Who /frat/ here

checking in

We in here

Why does Vineyard Vines clothes feel so good?

So soft

why don't you search the archive

Where do I find sneakers like the guy on the left?

If you can find one in good condition go for it. But watch out for rust, and he prepared for expensive maintenance

>vineyard vines
>prep
wew lad

It's what underage faggots consider prep these days.
>muh Martha's Vinyard