midget faggot needs to learn how to fight

anyone got context? i read on XXL theophilus said it was about the rape shit

theo confronting ian before the punch
twitter.com/Donyeazus/status/746029677484064769

ian rn

Ahhh. Today is a good fucking day.

I still don't get why this cornball is famous

Fuck him

who are these fucking apes and why should I care?

ooga booga me fashun

ID on rocky raf shirt?

>ugly nigger
>5'5"
>can't dress for shit
>rapist
why does anyone care about him

How many bodies will Carti catch to defend Ian? And Theo calling him out for shirt allegations he poked holes in is pretty fucking gay. Snake in the grass niggas

Really wanted to see him getting KOd tbqh all these vids are lame af also this ha

Context when

Apparently Theo London (some third rate rapper who music sucks) approached the midget about the rape allegations and shit went off from there. Long story short Theo went all white knight againts the rapist

asap rocky always lookin like a pretty nigga

id fuck him no homo

So an social media whore (ian connor)
A shit rapper(London, dude's shit is boring as fuck)
And a hype man from a dying group (Bari)

Got into a fight? Nothing interesting

Notice how the actual stars(Rocky) never get into this shit

lol no he brought up the rape shit to piss ian off
the whole thing is over ian thinking he's top dog going from shadowing theo to shadowing bari to shadowing virgil to shadowing kanye, and disrespecting bari and theo

>disrespecting bari and theo

Tbh everyone knew they were secondary characters. Ian was honestly surpassing them in an amount of relevance. Ian just got cocky and forgot who his day 1s were so they took him back down 6 levels quick.

basically

If he doesn't want to hurt his career I would ditch Ian now.

he let em take him down 6 lvls lmao, his fault for throwing that wimp ass sucker punch when he knows he wont win shit

Theo London honestly sucks. Shit I could honestly see him doing heroin since that hype he had years ago led to nothing. His music is shit, he sucks like a lot of these rappers getting on now who are not that great. These half street half weirdo type motherfuckers like Travis Scott. Weak ass flows mumbles through songs, spurting random shit and
hoping something sticks and fuccbois eat it us. Fuccboi rappers

Shit jus listen to Future(he mumbles but at least his beats are coherent), Gucci, Gotti, along those lines at least you know they're real and not some house boy who got his style from internet.

That weirdo rap shit should have died with Odd Future and Kid Cudi's failing career.

And this is why you dont buy into supreme hype

Oh and Ian Connor is a massive faggot don't think I'm defending that meme.

Shut up retard

You know it's true. These niggas suck. Only reason people like them is because of social media hype if any fag who makes a vine hit. These niggas are trash. And I'm not even talking from some "real hip-hop" position. I'm glad suburban kids and college burnouts finally have some rappers they can identify with. Meme rappers wannabe tough guys and fashion niggas who listen to weirdo like Black metal (Travis Scott).

Oh and Kanye's a weird ass faggot too. He even creeped out that Die Antwoord dude.

And again Theophilus London is a shit rapper, even KTT think that nigga is weak.

Shut up retard

Travis Scott is good tho

That Die Antwoord vid was fake as fuck. Its just a marketing ploy to get people to talk (everything is nowadays). Black Metal is great btw. I agree that those rappers suck balls.

The days when Cudi put out good music are probably gone forever, but how did you make a connection between him and travis scott/OF? He went from pretty standard rap music to a mixture of that and psychedelic/rock

everyone go to his twitter and ig and laugh at him.

>falling for the Die Antwoord video.

yikes. I see the marketing is working

>secondary characters
>bari
VLONE no matter how shitty you this it is it's popular asf and highly sought-after

Did you submit this while having a stroke or something?

Nothing wrong with non-street rappers, but i agree with you that this weirdo fashion tumblr rap needs to die

Fuck kerwin and asspizza! They lame af senpai

glad that this whole so-ho crew shit is collapsing in on itself.

U on Veeky Forums but you dont understand Veeky Forums... I should beat the goofy out your bitch ass! U a dumbnigga

My biggest question is why tf Carti is defending a serial rapist. Seven girls have come forward now with allegations, not to mention the rapey tweets he's deleted

True

This. Literally the goofiest and greasiest niggas that were really big names in streetwear last year.

They got big because they had clothes, that's it. Asspizza e-whored and bought a bunch of name brand clothes and got big off insta.

i legitimately hope this midget rat gets murdered

Lol
Raf Simons/sterling ruby ss15

zero bodies

just like he did up until now

carti about as hard as travis scott, suburban trapper

>travis
>trap
do u listen to music or do u just skim through it

suburban trap fan detected

Nigs who could fuck your girlfriend if they bothered

joke's on them cuz no gf

youtube.com/watch?v=z4a6vlY6g5c

why does ian connor get all the fashun attention when it's asap rocky who actually looks good

The fucked up part is that Ian gets more notoriety and followers for the bullshit and Theo and Bari don't get shit out of it

A$AP Rocky is a god actually

Cudi has put out 3 songs this year and all 3 have been absolute fire

Who?

How to get into their clique tho

I could outstyle this nigga any day if I had enough money to access the clothes I like

if you're white its probably a no go

if you're black, you need to start making meme clothes asap and then you need to start spamming your aesthetic all over twitter/instagram and then finally you have to beg them

Oh well.
That cornball Asspizza is white though

idk if he's in ian's clique specifically tho

Fuck no, apparently there's a lotta beef between the 2.

Lol I don't follow any of that twitter drama or any shit they do tbqh. I just feel like it would be cool to chill with Rocky and others

I wonder who Carti would side with if he were there...

I have no idea why anyone gives a shit about this retard. He feels the need (for whatever reason) to capitalize Every Word In His Tweets Like It Means Something. Does he design? Does he make music or art? Does he actually do anything of value, or does he just make dumb fucking tweets and somehow that gave him a following?

Oh my God, he styled A$AP Rocky. Who gives a fuck. He's a shitty rapper anyway. Ian Connor is like... Onision.

yall actually invested in this?

i get that gossiping about celebs is fun but fgs this is gay

Wow let's start caring about a bunch of no name niggers who can't dress themselves, can't put out any creative content that isn't some "-wave" internet shit, and can't even fight.

"Dude Kerwin really gave it to him!!"

Fat ass just hugged him and gave him a vigorous back message fuck outta here

Tired of all these Twitter-famous niggers and all you white kids that can't even live vicariously through people that are worth it anymore

saged

Even though I don't care about the guy you gotta give it to him. This manlet made himself relevant by doing absolutely nothing valuable. Is he a master manipulator or something?

nah just lucky, at the right place at the right time, while knowing the right people

he's probably good at networking

yall see that post that ian connor admitted to having theo with some underage girl on his phone?? dude just admitted he has CP lmfao all these guys are sick weirdos

CP is ~wavey

Woah you said "niggers". That's pretty crazy, man.

Ba$ed rocky

>>>/tumblr/

Triggered

reverse triggered lmao

can't you post about celebrities in another board?

reverse reverse triggred

This!
Also this!

you say yourself he did nothing valuable, and yet you say he deserves credit? im sorry, but i dont understand your logic

theres billions of us who do nothing valuable, he managed to stick out, make money from it, get girls etc.

kind of admirable

hmm i guess i see what youre trying to say, but as far as getting girls goes, i think its way more admirable to do that by having a personality and being interesting than by raping them

Sorry, i was blowed last night

does he have aids?

DAMN LMAO WADDAFUCK YO LOLLLLLL

This isn't fashion.

>Niggers

ur a fucking white knight pussy if u think rape is serious

lmaoo xddd

cuz everyone already know rocky look good

literally where do u live

what are these petty little fuckers so mad about all the time anyway?

i care i'm super interested thank you for this thread