Is Farage effay?

Is Farage effay?

Best dressed politician in Britain - Dude doesn't try to pretend he's not posh with plain navy suits, with matching plain ties (look at the Conservative/Labour front benches) - instead wears all this crazy ass British stuff 10/10

case & point look how boring these suits are

If being an asshole is considered Veeky Forums than sure

Remainer detected

Nobody cares about you british twats unless its one of those 'Is union jack fa?' threads so fuck off

No but Jez is.

How's your economy?

To shreds you say?

he was getting shit for this on the website I found it on but I kinda think he deserves props instead

You have to have good teeth to be effay.

Nigel's teeth are so brown and rotten I'm surprised he hasn't deported them from his horseface.

It's the british tradition m8

Better than Europes this morning

Then no one in England in Veeky Forums.

Which is spot on, considering you think a tooth gap is a "SEW SEXE" quality for your "supermodels"

If he was wearing slimmer fit pants and was actually in shape and attractive, it'd be a bueno outfit.

>asshole
he seems really nice, what r u talking about?

did he say something mean to you?

what's it called to have a collar with a different material like he seems to wear a lot?

is this some britbong tradition?

britbongs can't into anything. most worthless country in europe

Britain isn't part of Europe anymore dumbass lmao

You're still part of continental Europe, whether or not you're in the EU.

You're not part of European UNION, you're still part of Europe you uneducated cunt

no they are not they literally voted to not be considered part of continental europe

yeah im not even kidding britcucks are the most stupid people on the earth

I don't think you know the meaning of 'continental'

you'd think that Veeky Forums is the stupidest board on Veeky Forums, but you three fucks seem to pull Veeky Forums in that spot

This must be your first month if you think Veeky Forums is the dumbest board.

says the guy who voted for dividing great britain into five pieces AND to fuck their currency up ROFL

Veeky Forums is largely underage

How are britbongs Cucks you idiot? Lmao the whole point of them breaking off from Europe was immigration. They're sick of being Cucked by liberal leaders who invite Muslims and Syrians into their country.

i bet you're from murrica and support trump

britain is literally chock full of muzzies

is this supposed to be a bad thing?

>thinking this will do anything to immigration

l m a o

I don't browse fit, it's just a stereotype that all gymrats are dumb, fucko

I'm neither british, nor a member of the EU

yup, both boris and gove are pro immigration, but the anti immigration sentiment is rising everywhere and this was a big hit for the despot eu, this is gonna create a huge domino effect, switzerland just withdrew its application to join the eu, austria almost voted for a big anti-immigration president, hillary will go to prison and trump will win, all eastern europe is against this phony refugee invasion, same as poland, hungary, czech republic, slovakia... they all oppose the disgusting eu's quotas system... in the long brexit was huge and it will do loads to immigration, this is just getting started

It seems lthe libtards across the pond pushed the exact same rhetoric against brexit as they do against trump.
>racist! poor! stupid! pig!
probably misogyny too. they just roll out the same propaganda for anything they're told to stand against. they're having a mental breakdown today.
>literally I can't even, like omg, all this bigotry, we like just got trumped.
hell yea you fucking did.

Yep - Velvet collars were invented in the 19th century when everyone's hair was much longer and greasier. They therefore acted as something of a sponge for the grease and could be easily replaced without having the replace the whole coat.

They were coloured darker so as to mourn those Noblemen who died in the French Revolution.

Cool.

Hard to say, I really can't get over that inbred English face.

5 pieces? you really think wales would leave england? you really think scotland can get into the eu? you really think other member states of the eu aren't going to start jumping ship as well? regarding their economics the markets are already rebounding so not really a point against leaving now is it

Just the way the media frames him. Same thing they do to Trump , they just keep repeating the same thing and hope the masses believe it. Also pic related is my favorite suit in the Farage collection. The personalization is unbeatable.

Why wouldn't Scotland be allowed in the EU assuming they gain independence and come forward with it?

its more effay than being a sheltered cuck baby

>lol he said cuck

Check out "covert coat."

Yeah, absolutely brimming. A whole 4.5% of the population can you imagine.

have you been to London recently?

Yes.

There's a difference between "there's a visible Muslim population" and "it's chock full."

My home town has a really high Bangladeshi and Polish community and is working class af, so it attracts people coming over to do low skill work. But tb h I took some extra part time work in a warehouse over Christmas a few years back and it was a high percentage Muslim immigrants from Pakistan and Bangladesh working there, but they were working and working hard even if it was just menial shit.
I know a lot of white British born and bred types who voted leave who are on the dole and put no effort into finding jobs because they enjoy doing nothing and get by on benefits so I can't say I have a huge problem with them.

>bueno
GO BACK TO YOUR OWN COUNTRY YOU FUCKING FOREIGNER