What's hell like Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vAx-E1LJu_c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is hell.

The worst part about hell is that it lasts forever

Blessed are those who believe on the Lord Jesus Christ

It's better than Booligal

Darkness, awful smell - worse than all bad smells known in material world, immaterial fire that never ends.

Worse than anything you could imagine.

Ask Ryan Anderson's gf.

For starters, you won't be getting any 72 virgins.

What I saw was like a party. Everyone there was attractive in a slutty and broish kind of way. I tried speaking to some of them but they were all completely dismissive and condescending to me as if my mere presence was offensive to them, like they'd rather be doing anything else than talk to me. I saw in a mirror that I was filthy and clothed in rags whereas everyone else was very stylishly dressed. Their attitude towards me changed from veiled hostility to casual indifference; they didn't even respond or acknowledge me anymore. I started to feel very cold but no one else seem affected. It was so cold that inhaling the air was painful and I started to panic. In my fear I cried out to Jesus and an angel came and took me away.

What cult are you from?

Hell is other people.

I'm a Christian not a cultist.

"Hell is tfw no gf" - Bhagavad Gita

How can you be a Christian if you don't know Christ?

You can't.

>How can you live your life by "x" if you don't know "x"?

You may want to rethink that.

Hell is the presence of God. Heaven is also the presence of God.

The reason why one is eternal suffering and the other is infinite bliss is because how you respond to God's presence is determined by how much you opened yourself up to His grace throughout your life. If you continuously shut yourself off from good, love and humility throughout mortal existence, then it's only natural that when you die these things coming at you from all directions would be insufferable and agonizing.

t. not a Christian who is interested in theology nonetheless.

>Hell is the presence of God. Heaven is also the presence of God.

If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.
- Psalm 139:8

>believing in the pagan-derived christfag delusions of "hell" and "demons"
>not realising that Dante's hell was a modified version of the Hellenic underworld used as a metaphor to affirm the theological writings of Thomas Aquinas
>not realising that the Old Testament deliberately doesn't describe the afterlife in any detail to emphasise that you should do good deeds for their own sake
>not realising that even the New Testament doesn't actually describe hell very clearly for exactly the same reason
>not realising that the afterlife is incomprehensible to mortal beings and in no way resembles anything posted in this thread

hellish

ZING!

Seriously. Veeky Forums is the most accurate representation of hell I've ever seen.

something something fire something something brimstone

Reddit

How do you feel right now? it feels like that. forever. have fun

>You are kill
>You didn't give enough shekels so welcome to hell
>Walk along a curved roman road to fiery gates
>To your left, endless fields of burning libraries of alexandira
>To your right, a picture of the deed to Rome naming Turks as the heirs
>Above you, a union jack flutters weakly in the hellfire wind whilst muslims and refugees climb up the flagpole to tear pieces of fabric from it to use as primitive clothing
>Over the screams you hear the faint but unmistakeable chanting of "instanbull not Constantinople"
>You walk through the gates, and a large sign says "YOU ARE THE BAD GUYS OF HISTORY"
>A large demon stands before you, holding a parchment
>He checks the parchment, looks at you and grins
>You fall to your knees, begging for forgiveness and salvation
>The demon laughs and leans forward
>He whispers three words in your ear, sealing your hellish fate
>"Holy"
>"Roman"
>"Empire"

Customised for each individual.

South East Asia during the rainy summer period with 35-40c heat and 100% humidity

/thread

one enormous social studies university

Believe in Jesus Christ and you will be saved.

This

>Christian
>Not a cultist

Good one bro, it's one huge death cult

Apparently, they speak English in, fucking Globalism, man.

DANTE
A
N
T
E

8/10 quality post

Father Arnall's sermon from A Portrait made me shudder reading it. Clip from the movie they made:
youtube.com/watch?v=vAx-E1LJu_c

>walls 4000 miles thick
>the fire of hell gives forth no light