Thoughts on guys with long hair?

Thoughts on guys with long hair?

If their face looks like that, then no. The metalhead hair that goes straight down looks disgusting and it's rare anyone with a 7/10+ face has it. Sometimes the person's face is too good looking and thus looks stupid with long hair, though that is on an individual basis.

looks like you got down with the sickness

Why is it disgusting? What if they have clean skin and clean hair?

Of course their face is the key component, because we all know what the metalhead stereotype looks like. In my opinion, it's because the hair should help bring out the face and having it flow away from the head a bit does the best job of highlighting the face. It also makes the hair look more vibrant, but if it's so flat, it kinda looks dead.

Obviously not a metalhead, but Jessa Duggar is my hair goals; ignoring that she's a girl (so her head is a different shape), it's obvious she spends a lot of time on her hair. I don't know if this pic is the best example of what I'm trying to say, but I would think most people would agree her long and thick hair makes her face even better looking.

you want to look like a girl?

I'm interested in androgyny, so yes, but that didn't have anything to do with my point. I thought Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise looked bad with long hair, but after looking again, they still look pretty good, so I couldn't think of a male to use as an example.

I like to think i look okay with long hair
>pic related

How the fuck is Tarl right on almost everything

He was right about Brexit and a lot of other shit.

Now he's confident Trump will win.

not terrible, you look sorta like a magician w it

who is this man?

based styxhexenhammer666

Thanks for letting us know who that guy is.

Checked out his YouTube channel and he is great.

some guys can pull it off

weird, I know someone who looks exactly like this guy and is also a magician

Is he a wizard now?

who?

bump

I like having long hair, I like that I can tie it or have it fall different ways to make different looks, very versatile.

Did you hear my prayers last night?

Jesus take the wheel I'm hungover

I fucking hate long hair. Short hair is so much easier but for some fkn reason everyone wants me to have long hair, and I sort of like having the 6'5 viking look.

It depends on your face and if you actually take care of it or not

a guy I took a philosophy class with. he was really into illusions and magic tricks and shit.

not that I know of

please get a manbun asap

not OP but manbuns are ugly af. waiting for that trend to die

no they are not ugly

Idk man, yah a buzz is really easy but my long hair maintenance is like nothing. Going to work? Throw a bunch of good smelling product in it and tie it up. Going out? Shower, air dry, brush it, decide if up or down goes with my fit. When my hair is shorter there's no way to hide bad hair days. It's very low maintenance for me

take a shower

Fucking awesome if you ask me.

nice

>manbuns
>ugly

which one are you?

Thinking about cutting it idk

What are your thoughts on headbands, got long curly wavy locks, I'm going to start wearing them as soon as I get the motivation to get outside and buy a couple

makes you look like a pagan hippie libertarian who writes fantasy novels and writes music who takes a lot of hallucinogens.

it's one of those things that only looks good if you have a model-tier face anyway.

would hang out with/10

As long as they take care of it, it's fine

Don't cut it.

max?

Femanon here. Only if it looks like pic related.

Pull a Royal Tenenbaums-go into your bathroom, start crying, and with a razor blade shave off all of your precious locks

dad?

>femanon here

LOL

holy fuck don't cut it

Cut that shit senpai desu you look like that girl on iCarly.

i fucking hate him so much

Danny P?

I think you'd suit a shoulder length hairstyle.

Thinking about cutting it. Should i go short?

fuck no. your mane is dank

pls keep

Potential for long hair? Want to grow it.

long hair is god tier

for women

LMAO

why dID YOU HAVE TO MAKE THIS POST NOW THERE'S FINE ASS MEN IN THE COMMENTS WITH LONG HAIR EVERYWHERE UGH

I wanted long hair, but then I graduated and needed to cut my almost years worth of hair so I could actually get a job
I could feel bald people judging me in public, it was fun

Fuck baldies. They are worthless.

kek

>have "long" hair (hair in front goes to chin)
>want to buzz but know it wont look good and i dont want to cut it
>either stuck with long hair for life or will regret cutting

why?

plz rspond

how do you control frizz

Let your hair air dry, wash with cold water, use oils every once in a while

Lose a bit of weight and improve the facial hair and it might look good.

weight on my fatfuck face or hair (besides both)?

yea

nicholas?

opinions/suggestions?

Styxhexxenhammer is the fucking shit.

literally perfect. my suggestion is that you should stop whoring for attention on 4chin

Leave it as it is, maybe use a lightweight styling cream or spray at the ends.

im in this situation right now.

bump

you gotta be really hot

Faggots.

There is no bad hair day with a 3mm cut. There is no need to prepare anything. Drying your hair takes 2 seconds. I prefer it.

cuties

it was way longer but the hair lady cut it too short. Here's a pic about two weeks ago, graduation, aka the only time I'll ever dress decently

would I suit it? growing it out rn

Are you a boy or a girl?

defintely, 10/10

You seem fun

Not sure if it will go well with what you're wearing on that pic or those glasses. But i think you have the right face for it

>wash with cold water
why?

would-listen-to-Grateful-Dead-with/10

Cesare Borgia, why did your father commission Divinci and Michelangelo to paint the lord's son in your image and make billions worship a false idol?

more

Pls be my bf...

non iconic black straight hair. do i bun it whole?

>tfw asians look alike

Sure why not

Proof that being Veeky Forums is better looking than being Veeky Forums.

you'd look much better if you shaved the mustache